• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 24, 2017, 10:49:10 AM
"Don't call it Frisco" was just a Herb Cain thing. Most call it The City but is still gets called Frisco.

I've never heard anyone call it that, ever.  Although I doubt anyone would care.

Haha, Herb Caen, what a mooch that guy was. 

ZaZa

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 24, 2017, 10:55:34 AM
I have often wondered why George does NOT have a bunch of "groupies" from the Hacienda ?
I mean so many people...
I am sure George would have "educated and informed" all of the Hacienda residents...
who George "Falkie" Senda "THE Guy from PittsburgH" is by now !

*surely ALL the other residents are NOT haters and trolls !
so why, haven't all of them put themselves at Falkie's disposal ?

*IF you lived next door to your favorite celebrity, wouldn't you offer help if they needed it ?

I can tell you (and your buddies here) this much.
People in Falkie's Hacienda are reading, are monitoring this thread and are disgusted with it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 24, 2017, 10:47:01 AM

As far as I know, not by those in San Francisco, those from outside will if they know it will get a rise... ;)

And what the fuck would you know about it, you bog-dwelling Limey bastard? Just because you like to listen to Eagles records while shuffling about on t'moor with yer whippets, suddenly you're some kind of authority?

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 24, 2017, 11:00:59 AM
People in Falkie's Hacienda are reading, are monitoring this thread and are disgusted with it.
so, what are they ?
trolls and haters ...
or GROUPIES ?

*be specific !

ZaZa

SredniVashtar also.

ZaZa

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 24, 2017, 11:09:19 AM
so, what are they ?
trolls and haters ...
or GROUPIES ?

*be specific !
smart intelligent caring people. Not like most of you here.

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 24, 2017, 11:13:30 AM
smart intelligent caring people. Not like most of you here.
ok, I get it...
YOU are a resident of the Hacienda
YOU along with the other residents are smart, intelligent caring people
so, WTF....
why aren't all of you helping Falkie ?
taxi service
ambulance service
nude maid service
personal chef
personal assistant
massage therapist

People in Falkie's Hacienda are reading, are monitoring this thread and are disgusted with lucifer~bell
and your point is ?

ZaZa

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 24, 2017, 11:21:02 AM
and your point is ?

that you are sucking up to (or maybe even sucking completely) SredniVashtar, that degenerate Brit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 24, 2017, 11:26:58 AM
that you are sucking up to (or maybe even sucking completely) SredniVashtar, that degenerate Brit.

I can assure you, there are far worse ways to spend a sunday afternoon in an agreeable gentleman's club in Pall Mall.

ZaZa

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2017, 11:25:04 AM
As you requested Rally...    :) :-*

https://youtu.be/ZqoK6Uo_8rM

Dear brig I'm planing to watch your video but first I need to download a software that will speeded up at least 2x.
(just my experience from watching your past videos) they are sooooo sloooow. Like molasses ;) :P

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 24, 2017, 11:00:24 AM
I've never heard anyone call it that, ever.  Although I doubt anyone would care.

Haha, Herb Caen, what a mooch that guy was.

http://www.motherjones.com/media/2016/01/san-francisco-frisco-timeline/

SredniVashtar

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 24, 2017, 11:26:58 AM

No need to be jealous.

ZaZa

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 24, 2017, 12:03:40 PM
No need to be jealous.

Not jealous at all. I'm very disgusted with such acts.    ~desu

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 24, 2017, 12:03:40 PM
No need to be jealous.

I don't think "they" can help it.  We should have pity I suppose.

ZaZa

So brig now that you provided your address and other personal informations are you not concerned with this scenario
that eventually Rally Squirrel can get access to them. As was the case in this case:

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 22, 2017, 02:05:27 PM
If people order from your store, do you have access to their personal information, like name and address?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 22, 2017, 02:24:15 PM
LOL, OK now I feel better. Actually, one time I donated to someone's podcast on a website and I paid through Paypal. I thought Paypal would hide my information. He PM'd me to thank me for the donation if I was...(my name). He had my name and fucking address.  :o :o :o :o

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 03:13:34 PM
So and you don't think that this will be the same case with this "Senda paraphernalia" scam.
I suggest not to be naive and not do same mistake twice.
How do you think that person got your info?

Lilith

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 24, 2017, 12:20:26 PM
So brig now that you provided your address and other personal informations are you not concerned with this scenario
that eventually Rally Squirrel can get access to them. As was the case in this case:

I can't believe I have to re-post this...

AGAIN  ::)

Quote from: brig on July 23, 2017, 02:10:57 PM
I'll answer all your questions when I call into your live YouTube video.

Until then, you can ask me all the questions you want.  I'll answer when I call in, Oyster Jello.

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 24, 2017, 12:20:26 PM

Oh young freckle puncher. PayPal is a safe way for people to exchange money. But it is not discrete. You see it is part of eBay and the seller needs your address and contact info because the have to send you your purchases. It is not designed for privacy. This is a big reason that people tell Falkie to give up his PayPal begging and switch to Patreon.
Patreon as well as the custom merch sites are designed to keep the peoples privacy.

I apologize if that was too much for you  at one time.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 24, 2017, 01:18:58 PM
Oh young freckle puncher. PayPal is a safe way for people to exchange money. But it is not discrete. You see it is part of eBay and the seller needs your address and contact info because the have to send you your purchases. It is not designed for privacy. This is a big reason that people tell Falkie to give up his PayPal begging and switch to Patreon.
Patreon as well as the custom merch sites are designed to keep the peoples privacy.

I apologize if that was too much for you  at one time.

freckle puncher...

PERFECT!   ;D

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2017, 01:27:00 PM
freckle puncher...

PERFECT!   ;D

It is a favorite term of mine because you look at and just know it is an insult. You do not understand why it is an insult but you know it is.

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 24, 2017, 10:49:10 AM
"Don't call it Frisco" was just a Herb Cain thing. Most call it The City but is still gets called Frisco.

I remember Herb Cain very weil. 'Frisco' was only used by thugs and tourists.

Support your local red and white.

This is awesome, Brig!  Grub Unboxing!

Given how well your mug turned out, I might have to order a Circle of Trust (plus Justin) mug so I can always remember the good ol' days of our loyal service to The Master.

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 24, 2017, 02:34:29 PM
This is awesome, Brig!  Grub Unboxing!

Given how well your mug turned out, I might have to order a Circle of Trust (plus Justin) mug so I can always remember the good ol' days of our loyal service to The Master.

Make the mug Ol Gerry!!  You will be SO happy that you did! 

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2017, 02:36:06 PM
Make the mug Ol Gerry!!  You will be SO happy that you did!

and so will I.

Hell a dollar is a dollar and I need to earn twenty more of them to get a check.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 24, 2017, 02:48:07 PM
and so will I.

Hell a dollar is a dollar and I need to earn twenty more of them to get a check.

Praise MV!

PrairieGhost

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2017, 01:10:47 AM
In this informative video, George reads the contents of the Hungry Man meal he ate the other night. He won't be buying that again.

https://youtu.be/ouNmaMFimLY

He has also went through life not knowing what cholesterol is? How is that even possible?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 24, 2017, 11:03:24 AM
And what the fuck would you know about it, you bog-dwelling Limey bastard? Just because you like to listen to Eagles records while shuffling about on t'moor with yer whippets, suddenly you're some kind of authority?

I'll bet he buys his wine by the plastic glass.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Adolph Schlongenhaler on July 24, 2017, 03:58:26 PM
I'll bet he buys his wine by the plastic glass.

You make it seem a bad thing.  :-\