• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Sean92008

...more about the Nye County Sheriff's Department...

For anybody in Pahrump to be complaining about how the sheriff's department handled the announcement of Art Bell's death, I went to their Facebook page very early this morning...  For all to see were two announcements of kids' suicides along with fatal car accidents.

These kids and the other people involved were not celebrities, they probably weren't rich and they certainly did not have the name power of Art Bell...  Yet, the sheriff's department announced their deaths in very similar fashion.

Next time Karen goes on a rant on KNYE, I'll call in again and point this shit out. Her, along with Heather, are fucking idiots who obviously feel entitled that they deserve special treatment. 

I am so pissed. I certainly hope as a matter of karma that Heather and Karen get a little sloshed and roll their 1993 Jeep doing 80 miles an hour. At that point, the sheriff's department should not give them the honor of being on the public statement channel.

I think the only way this ends cleanly is the hangers-on in the Art Bell story all commit group suicide

Commode

Heather Wade was the kind of girl that did a lot of favors for boys to get attention. She never had children, because she considers herself an "energy vampire." With the end in sight after Arts' drone video, she knew the only way to tap into the estate was to breed. Think about it.

At 43, it was her last chance as early on-set menopause is evident in her husky, snotty-head, voice and burgeoning Art Bell mustache.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2018, 07:33:24 AM
She won't. That's my bet, remember she was was too good to associate with us?

On one hand, that's true too. On the other hand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYlb_MnOhBs

weeberwubber

Quote from: Element 115 on May 01, 2018, 07:13:31 AM
I will instantly resubscribe if Bateman, MV, or Howard Hughes took over.

Ya, or all three. If people are too busy to commit to 20 hours a week of show then split the show into to and further split hosting doodies, like one host has Friday nights. The options are all wide open. I remember how stubborn Art was being when people were telling him the long format, 5 day a week show was a grind and he didn't need to go all out. Maybe he had a reason other than pride. Maybe that's what he needed to pick up radio stations. But this show isn't going to suddenly get picked up by a ton of affiliates, at least not for a good while.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 01, 2018, 06:12:12 AM
The reaction of the potential guest hosts that got in touch with Keith last week and who may now be receiving messages about a possible full-time gig.

haha

chefist

I honestly thought the show would go out with a wimper... something along the lines of, "We just don't have enough listeners to make it viable.".. .but this demise has been spectacular! More than one could hope for.

Commode

Chefist alluded to the cat-fight between Airyn and Heather once Airyn found out Heather had gotten pregnant. The estate may be under 10 million, even under 5 million, but that's more money than Heather Wade could ever hope to make. If she can get even 100K for her new Artbaby, she'll consider it worthwhile. I just wonder if Airyn will have one of her relatives gut her before it's born.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 01, 2018, 09:05:51 AM
...more about the Nye County Sheriff's Department...

For anybody in Pahrump to be complaining about how the sheriff's department handled the announcement of Art Bell's death, I went to their Facebook page very early this morning...  For all to see were two announcements of kids' suicides along with fatal car accidents.

These kids and the other people involved were not celebrities, they probably weren't rich and they certainly did not have the name power of Art Bell...  Yet, the sheriff's department announced their deaths in very similar fashion.

Next time Karen goes on a rant on KNYE, I'll call in again and point this shit out. Her, along with Heather, are fucking idiots who obviously feel entitled that they deserve special treatment. 

I am so pissed. I certainly hope as a matter of karma that Heather and Karen get a little sloshed and roll their 1993 Jeep doing 80 miles an hour. At that point, the sheriff's department should not give them the honor of being on the public statement channel.

I think the only way this ends cleanly is the hangers-on in the Art Bell story all commit group suicide

Heather & Keith go out Heavens Gate style, would be the best outcome anyone could hope for.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 09:13:04 AM
I honestly thought the show would go out with a wimper... something along the lines of, "We just don't have enough listeners to make it viable.".. .but this demise has been spectacular! More than one could hope for.

2602 pages to get to this point? Honestly? :o

GravitySucks

From the On The Fringe group

From Keith via email to subscribers...

Dear fellow Time Travelers,

I’m sorry to report, that Heather has chosen not to produce a show or provide a capable fill-in host. In addition, she has taken away any chance of us getting our own fill-in host. This makes it impossible to have live shows in the interim, which most of you have requested.

Consequently, MITD is seeking a replacement host, which is the only option we have to move forward with Art Bell's legacy. I believe I can pull this off by next Monday. I’m excited by the candidates on the short list and I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

I hope all of you enjoyed my tribute to Art Bell shows these last few days. I enjoyed putting them together.

Your hard-working servant, Keith

Bluejay

So now, we wait...

And wait...

And wait...

Commode

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 01, 2018, 09:19:52 AM
2602 pages to get to this point? Honestly? :o

Heather Wade has a retarded Artbaby growing in her wooden womb! Airyn has already beaten her ass over it. Heather is offering to abort the baby for a price. Airyn is selling everything off, and preparing to move back to the Philippines. Her cousin Timpo will stay behind to stab Heather in the vagina with a harpoon before fleeing to Peru to catch a connecting flight. Total cost? 1,000 dollars plus airfare and rent-a-car. THAT is the POINT!

zeebo

There's still a chance RoseGirl can save the show.

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 01, 2018, 09:04:40 AM
Off the home page but still on the contact page.

I wonder if Keith cut off her access to her email.

Whether she was an employee or a contract worker, I would not only have stopped her access to emails but I would be looking through past emails to see if there were any indications of her intentions of leaving the show much earlier.  Anything that would build up my case for not paying her a dime more than she deserves.

N0sferatu

I have no idea what the playlist is on the Dark Matter Digital Network..but why not just completely revamp into classic Art shows every night? "Art Bell Radio" or something in that time slot. I wonder if Keith has rights to play the old shows.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: zeebo on May 01, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

It's a long shot.............................But it just might work!!

https://youtu.be/nBaksvm8NDY

ponyboysunset

Quote from: zeebo on May 01, 2018, 09:24:30 AM
OMG you bite your little squirrel tongue. LOL :P

GravitySucks

Quote from: N0sferatu on May 01, 2018, 09:25:10 AM
I have no idea what the playlist is on the Dark Matter Digital Network..but why not just completely revamp into classic Art shows every night? "Art Bell Radio" or something in that time slot. I wonder if Keith has rights to play the old shows.

Only the MITD shows

malliard

Rumors of the new host.. i mean we have another week... MV.. Bateman... HH...anyone from the outside?

Commode

If Heather can not extort enough money to live in the cuckshed for life (total cost $172,428.19) she will try to have the retarded Artbaby and put it into show-business to co-host a political talk-show with Kanye West.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: malliard on May 01, 2018, 09:28:58 AM
Rumors of the new host.. i mean we have another week... MV.. Bateman... HH...anyone from the outside?

Jazmunda?

Too soon?

3OctaveFart

Rowland - have a pair of gonads for once and just fire this drama queen. This is one of the biggest public shitshows I've ever seen in media.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: malliard on May 01, 2018, 09:28:58 AM
Tim from Spooky Southcoast has expressed an interest as well as a few others on twitter. So it will be interesting to see what happens. I am so pro bateman or mv but I don't see either one of them taking it.

Sean92008

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 09:13:04 AM
To me, her November 2017 comments, along with the Area 51 invasion, indicates to me that there was something in the works.

I had hypothesized and seen it in some other posts that the finale of the show would be gun shots and groaning.  Maybe art would have said the final words of the show... Wanna take a ride?

That would have been good theater of the mind.

This crash and burn is so much more fun to speculate and throw barbs at the MitD empire.  Poor Keith.

Commode

BTW, the chapter transition music in the Art Of Talk audiobook sounds like the music from career day in high school. "Do you want to be a baker? You could work at a supermarket! Have fun with a life of sterile smells and oppressive halogen lighting you loser fuck!"

malliard

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2018, 09:31:03 AM
Tim from Spooky Southcoast has expressed an interest as well as a few others on twitter. So it will be interesting to see what happens. I am so pro bateman or mv but I don't see either one of them taking it.

thats a whole other can of worms... people that would be good and people that take it, the short list... is it even a list?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2018, 09:31:03 AM

None of these men have enough cardio, there is only one. That man is Mike Siegel.

Roswells, Art

This is old news but I am just now relistening to the bateman/wade debate on the GabCast. I had to laugh when Wade said "I haven't changed, it seems like everyone else has." at about the 17 minute mark.

http://www.ufoship.com/?m=201601

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0

N0sferatu

I would love to see MV host the show full time. He has the acumen, the voice, and the love of the subject matter to really do an awesome job. A rotation of him along with the other talented people here would work as well.