• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Corona Kitty

The thought of art giving mustache rides, is one I need to get out of my mind immediately.

Kolchak

Quote from: username on May 01, 2018, 01:19:40 AM
The thought of art giving mustache rides, is one I need to get out of my mind immediately.

With a smoke break every few minutes.

Catsmile

Quote from: username on May 01, 2018, 01:19:40 AM

# SPRUNG
# Pray2GodHeDoesn'tGrabSuperGlueInsteadOfLube

Zenman

Keith just posted on Twitter that he's gonna repeat Art of Talk twice for those, like me, who missed some of it. (I assume he means immediately following this first run.)  :D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Catsmile on May 01, 2018, 01:15:06 AM
Says the guy who runs Bellgab, and wants to mow Arts dirt & rocks.
You can polish his tombstone once Heath finishes it. You can do odd days, Wade gets even. That should keep the slap fights to a minimum. 

# Groupie
# ManCrush
# NoHomo
# OrIsIt

popple

What was the commute time between the house and cuckshed?

Catsmile

Quote from: popple on May 01, 2018, 01:36:40 AM

# Walking or Crawling
# Running ZigZag 4 The Win
# TheStalkerâ,,¢

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 01, 2018, 12:48:11 AM
It's one thing to say you won't chase other women. It's entirely another when you're being chased the way he was.

Yeah tell me about it... It's a real pain in the ass.

Sean92008

Hahahaha!

George Noory couldn't read this book, let alone write it.

Hells Mole

Does anyone have or know where can be a had a copy of Art's audiobook?  The copy on YouTube version is really bad whereas the one Keith is playing is very good quality.
It doesn't appear to be for sale anywhere and I don't see any torrents for it.

dsz

Tomorrow night Keith broadcasts the audio book of Art of the Deal. (Remember, we're going alphabetical order).

cyclosp214

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 01, 2018, 01:53:46 AM
Does anyone have or know where can be a had a copy of Art's audiobook?  The copy on YouTube version is really bad whereas the one Keith is playing is very good quality.
It doesn't appear to be for sale anywhere and I don't see any torrents for it.

I don't think It was ever made Into an audiobook.
If you listen to the one on YouTube It has bumper music I believe it was a show He Read the book live on the air.

Sean92008

I can hear the bleed-through from the opposite side of the tape.

Annoying. Could be minimized but would change his voice (cutting off lower-level sounds),

This will make me miss that quitter's damned voice even more...

dsz

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 01, 2018, 01:42:22 AM
Hahahaha!

George Noory couldn't read this book, let alone write it.

In what grade did Noory do a report on this book...

Sean92008

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 01, 2018, 12:26:17 AM
I don't think I can ever hear this song the same way again  :o

It's right up there with our collaboration IMO.

https://soundcloud.com/brigdenholm/more-joyous-christmas-music

Sean92008

Another one of those "Wow, I'll miss that voice talking about what's happening" times, reading a 20 year old book.

Another voice I miss is Christopher Hitchens. 

A voice I won't miss... Need I repeatedly be redundant or should I just say it over and over?

Sean92008

Quote from: popple on May 01, 2018, 01:36:40 AM
At the risk of jinxing it.  Top right corner nominee...

dsz

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 01, 2018, 02:53:57 AM
Another one of those "Wow, I'll miss that voice talking about what's happening" times, reading a 20 year old book.

Another voice I miss is Christopher Hitchens. 

A voice I won't miss... Need I repeatedly be redundant or should I just say it over and over?

He is missed. Disagreed with him plenty. But missed. Remember seeing him on Bill Maher numerous times. Same with Jerry Falwell. And while I only know him from YouTube vids... Damn would Morton Downey Jr own this place or what.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: dsz on May 01, 2018, 03:19:43 AM
He's hanging out on street corners a lot so that probably means he's a good fit.

He blocked me on twitter. Never found out why. I never tweeted at him.

Sean92008

Quote from: dsz on May 01, 2018, 03:03:59 AM
Exclusive audio of Heather declining Keith's invitation...

https://youtu.be/HOVIAEnaQl0
That sounded like Art taking a puff with that headphone mic up next to his mouth.

Dear fellow Time Travelers,

I’m sorry to report, that Heather has chosen not to produce a show or provide a capable fill-in host. In addition, she has taken away any chance of us getting our own fill-in host. This makes it impossible to have live shows in the interim, which most of you have requested.

Consequently, MITD is seeking a replacement host, which is the only option we have to move forward with Art Bell's legacy. I believe I can pull this off by next Monday. I’m excited by the candidates on the short list and I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

I hope all of you enjoyed my tribute to Art Bell shows these last few days. I enjoyed putting them together.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 01, 2018, 03:30:01 AM

I’m sorry to report, that Heather has chosen not to produce a show or provide a capable fill-in host. In addition, she has taken away any chance of us getting our own fill-in host. This makes it impossible to have live shows in the interim, which most of you have requested.

Consequently, MITD is seeking a replacement host, which is the only option we have to move forward with Art Bell's legacy. I believe I can pull this off by next Monday. I’m excited by the candidates on the short list and I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

I hope all of you enjoyed my tribute to Art Bell shows these last few days. I enjoyed putting them together.

Keith sent this out to subscribers.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 01, 2018, 03:30:01 AM

Well, that's that. I wonder who is on the short list?

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 01, 2018, 03:34:19 AM
Well, that's that. I wonder who is on the short list?

He’d be wise to hire two host who he made sure could work with each other. Podcasters are fickle, and he would avoid painting himself into a corner. I have a list of suggestions:

1. Not Bob Bain
2. Not Jimmy Church

HumanBeing

Get your bets in when (Redacted) will become active here