• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

dsz

"Huge wet butterflies"  ;D ;D Look who came back as a butterfly.

Catsmile

Quote from: El Chorro on April 30, 2018, 11:43:06 PM
Sounds like he came up in it too. Yacht Club Youth.

Yeah, and this is what hes willing to tell, with his spin on it. Moar people who are Art Bell fans should read/listen to this book.

WOTR

Quote from: El Chorro on April 30, 2018, 11:42:00 PM
Waddya know...tonight is Doc Wallet Night.

I guess I have my answer.  May the good doctor heal Noories cancer when it comes.  I'm sure Jorch will turn his back on mainstream medicine and look to a veterinarian when that time comes.  ::)

Sean92008

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 30, 2018, 11:43:10 PM
He didn't marry her for her brain.

Giving someone a lot 'of head' does not mean that they had an intellectual conversation.

Telly

She didn't marry him for his good looks, clean living, nice house, etc....

Catsmile

Quote from: dsz on April 30, 2018, 11:44:41 PM
"Huge wet butterflies"  ;D ;D Look who came back as a butterfly.

Ummm... Atlas Moth

El Chorro

Quote from: Catsmile on April 30, 2018, 11:45:07 PM
Yeah, and this is what hes willing to tell, with his spin on it. Moar people who are Art Bell fans should read/listen to this book.

I preferred the bumper show. This is that beautiful piano piece, which isn't on most of the YouTube playlists and is a bit hard to find. I've listened to it several times the last few days. (My little nephew said, "um...that's a beautiful song that doesn't have any words.")
https://youtu.be/2KcakKFBPFw

dsz

Quote from: Catsmile on April 30, 2018, 11:47:49 PM
Ummm... Atlas Moth

Google told me "butterfly". Google lied to me. Now I'm starting to question everything I've read here too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: dsz on April 30, 2018, 11:50:26 PM
Google told me "butterfly". Google lied to me. Now I'm starting to question everything I've read here too.

Time for law school.  ;)

Sean92008

Quote from: El Chorro on April 30, 2018, 11:49:20 PM
I preferred the bumper show. This is that beautiful piano piece, which isn't on most of the YouTube playlists and is a bit hard to find. I've listened to it several times the last few days. (My little nephew said, "um...that's a beautiful song that doesn't have any words.")
https://youtu.be/2KcakKFBPFw

I am enthralled with this program.  I've heard much of it, not in this manner.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Up All Night on April 30, 2018, 11:23:49 PM
The Pope welcomed Katy Perry and the guy she's fornicating with, Orlando Bloom.

Who's next ??? Lady Gaga and Madonna ??

I think the Church really wants to go back to the good 'ol days of selling indulgences.

yoursongs

I contacted Howard Hughes today.  He acted like he was not opposed to hosting a show, and he said he knows and likes Keith, but claimed not to know about any turmoil at mitd.  Will provide screenshots of the 2 emails if desired.

Catsmile

Quote from: dsz on April 30, 2018, 11:50:26 PM

The Google Machineâ,,¢ is only as smart as the people who feed it. The Google Machineâ,,¢ doesn't cull all that well @ times. So... you still need a brain, at the moment.

Hells Mole

There should be a button on his tombstone that when you press it it plays the entire 4 1/2 hr reading of his book.

Bluejay

Quote from: yoursongs on April 30, 2018, 11:54:21 PM
I contacted Howard Hughes today.  He acted like he was not opposed to hosting a show, and he said he knows and likes Keith, but claimed not to know about any turmoil at mitd.  Will provide screenshots of the 2 emails if desired.

Catsmile

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 30, 2018, 11:55:08 PM
There should be a button on his tombstone that when you press it it plays the entire 4 1/2 hr reading of his book.

Heath is typing up the Closed Captions nao. Thats why it's taking so long.

Kolchak

He's very professional, but also full of shit. Anyone in paranormal radio who claims to be unaware of this trainwreck is just trying to avoid being sucked in.

El Chorro

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 30, 2018, 11:55:08 PM

"Submissions are closed." â€" notice on WadeMemorials.com

Catsmile

Quote from: Kolchak on April 30, 2018, 11:58:28 PM
He's very professional, but also full of shit. Anyone in paranormal radio who claims to be unaware of this trainwreck is just trying to avoid being sucked in.

Hence proving your first statement about him being a professional.

Dr. MD MD

Yesy!

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2018, 11:26:42 PM
So aside from all the bullshit.  What will Heather now do for a job?  What discernible skills does she have to carry on in her new career?

I hear coal mining jobs are coming back.

Hells Mole

Is this the first time in history someone has claimed to be unable to perform their occupational duty for an extended period due to the reason that they are too busy designing a tombstone?

Can you imagine Heather Wade in some dark basement with a huge chunk of marble and a chisel, chipping away for hours upon hours, days upon days sculpting the ultimate memorial to the fallen Bell?

ShayP

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 01, 2018, 12:02:15 AM

She'd never wear the hard hat.

Catsmile

Artz making a run for the Philippines.
# Prepping   

Tricky-D

I’d never read ‘Art of Talk’ and this is my first time listening to it. Listening to this it really reinforces my opinion that Art was huge narcissist. I found the section about his “first wife”, his second wife actually but who needs to remember her, incredibly selfish and very disrespectful to the mother of his 14 year old son (at the time). He essentially said “She’s nice but stupid and boring.”

His repeated references to how organized he is, and how disciplined he is, how punctual he is, how he loves the smell of his own farts got old really fast.

El Chorro

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 01, 2018, 12:03:09 AM
Is this the first time in history someone has claimed to be unable to perform their occupational duty for an extended period due to the reason that they are too busy designing a tombstone?

Can you imagine Heather Wade in some dark basement with a huge chunk of marble and a chisel, chipping away for hours upon hours, days upon days sculpting the ultimate memorial to the fallen Bell?

Well, now that you've requested that button thing...!

Catsmile

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 01, 2018, 12:02:15 AM

LuLz
# PleaseDon'tFluffTheLoons
# ThereAreThreads4ThatHere

El Chorro

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 01, 2018, 12:03:52 AM
I’d never read ‘Art of Talk’ and this is my first time listening to it. Listening to this it really reinforces my opinion that Art was huge narcissist. I found the section about his “first wife”, his second wife actually but who needs to remember her, incredibly selfish and very disrespectful to the mother of his 14 year old son (at the time). He essentially said “She’s nice but stupid and boring.”

His repeated references to how organized he is, and how disciplined he is, how punctual he is, how he loves the smell of his own farts got old really fast.

Yeah, he already likes the sound of his own voice, so hearing him talk about himself lasted about a half hour for me

*ducks*