• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Up All Night on April 30, 2018, 11:23:49 PM
The Pope welcomed Katy Perry and the guy she's fornicating with, Orlando Bloom.

Who's next ??? Lady Gaga and Madonna ??

I think the Church really wants to go back to the good 'ol days of selling indulgences.

Back on,somewhat, thread, Art's interviews with Father Martin predicted almost ALL of this...

Sean92008

Quote from: Up All Night on April 30, 2018, 11:23:49 PM
The Pope welcomed Katy Perry and the guy she's fornicating with, Orlando Bloom.

Who's next ??? Lady Gaga and Madonna ??

I think the Church really wants to go back to the good 'ol days of selling indulgences.

Katy was a background singer for POD, I think...  As with most Christian entertainers I've met, "anything to make it."

Tears for Ghost.

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on April 30, 2018, 11:29:41 PM
I recall an odd chemistry professor who  told us, in HS?, that Mendelev found the perfect vodka? Or something? Like, at the time, there was suspicions of "branded wine" and such and he discovered, I think 100 proof (of course he would use that term back then but something in Cyrillic etc) that the alcohol versus water content was the 'best' in distillation?

The Mendelev thing is a myth regarding vodka.

Dexwithers

Hey guys! I may not post here often, but I do understand what everyone is going through.

I am in as much pain as the rest of you about Arts passing, but it’s not Heathers fault. We all knew the day would come when he would pass on from this life and run away from the light in the next.

Heather is not to blame.

I have seen a lot of hateful, putrid, and disgusting things said about this poor young lady that nobody deserves.

We all should put ourselves in Heathers shoes and step back for a moment and try to understand why she feels the way she does. She is only human like the rest of us.

I think a lot of us considered Art our best friend at one point in our life or another. Maybe we just had a bad break up with a long time love partner, or perhaps we lost a beloved family member? Who was there to get you through the long nights. Night after night, after night, after night, after night, after night? Art was. He was always there...unless he was quitting... BUT he always came back to us.... until he died.

Now take that from Heathers perspective. Art was her best friend. He got her through lonely nights her whole life. Then she met him in real life and he truly became her BFF.

So when Art died, Heather not only lost her best friend, but lost her estranged father, her mentor, and her secret lover.

I’m not sure how I would take all that but I can assure you it wouldn’t be pretty.

And when you take into account that Heather is probably off her meds and still grieving, she is just not the same person she used to be.

Let’s not forget, Art left us and Heather was our savior, graciously filling in for him so we could have a place to go to hear paranormal talk radio! And Heather has one huge pair of balls to step into Arts spot and take the reigns. Literally, I don’t think she’s transitioned all the way yet.

So give her some slack. It’s not all her fault.

And then people want to make fun cause it’s taking her so long to design and make the epic tombstone. I can only imagine what she is going through with that. Most stone masons study for decades to perfect their craft and poor Heather is criticized for taking just a few weeks? Come on, Let’s lighten up here guys. She’s doing the best she can.

We all want her to come back for tomorrow nights show so let’s encourage her instead of break her down. She needs us cause she literally has no one left since Art passed. Let’s be her friend.

I also have to say that I was super excited to find out that biologically she can’t have children since she was born a man. I was so worried that she was pregnant with one of Arts children and that deeply saddened me. I mean no child should have to have a mother that crazy and never even get to meet their father. So that is one huge plus from all this craziness!!

Well have a great night guys and please consider forgiveness. Remember, we still have 5 1/2 months left for her to decide if she’s coming back or not before Keith’s deadline, so let’s keep our fingers crossed!! And in the mean time, I sure hope that Keith finds and awesome fill in host (Preferably a male one) for tomorrow nights show! I would love to be able to go and subscribe to MITD again!!

Peace!

-Dex

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2018, 11:26:42 PM
So aside from all the bullshit.  What will Heather now do for a job?  What discernible skills does she have to carry on in her new career?

Looks like there are some gigs available on Kwajalein - if she wants to get away from it all.......................

http://krscareers.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=listings&sort=title&sortDir=asc&page=1

Catsmile

Returning from break will be Art Bell Reading his old book The Art of Talk. Listen from your media player.

HERE:
http://38.135.36.123:10133/stream.m3u
HERE:
http://38.135.36.123:10133/stream.xspf

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2018, 11:32:44 PM
The Mendelev thing is a myth regarding vodka.
I'm glad that we were the first victim of Russian fake news. Or was it a Smirnoff plot to fake their history, or something?

Sean92008

I cannot stand chorus on electric guitars!

ShayP

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 30, 2018, 11:34:20 PM
Looks like there are some gigs available on Kwajalein - if she wants to get away from it all.......................

http://krscareers.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=listings&sort=title&sortDir=asc&page=1

The Marshall Islands.  LOL!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2018, 11:26:42 PM
So aside from all the bullshit.  What will Heather now do for a job?  What discernible skills does she have to carry on in her new career?

I thought she was OK as a producer. Maybe something like that?

dsz

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 30, 2018, 11:16:36 PM
Lots of Asperger's, lots of narcissistic fucktards, lots of sociopathics...  Oh, and too many reincarnations of John Fucking Lennon.

Without all that, it's a fine, enjoyable hobby..  I've quit music more times than Art quit and restarted radio.  I've blown opportunities more times than Heather.  I just preferred owning a house with a mortgage and being a dad.

Is this the kind of opportunity you are referring to as being blown by Heather?

Kolchak

Quote from: Dexwithers on April 30, 2018, 11:33:08 PM
Remember, we still have 5 1/2 months left for her to decide if she’s coming back or not before Keith’s deadline, so let’s keep our fingers crossed!!

Confirmed for poe

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on April 30, 2018, 11:36:27 PM
I'm glad that we were the first victim of Russian fake news. Or was it a Smirnoff plot to fake their history, or something?

I think it was Yakov Smirnoff.

Sean92008

Quote from: Dexwithers on April 30, 2018, 11:33:08 PM
Let’s lighten up here guys. She’s doing the best she can.
Wow, that's her best?  She sucks.

No mercy.  To whom much is given, much is expected.

dsz

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 30, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

Well, um, if the host of the show you're producing quits mere months into your being producer I might not include that on the resume.

Taco Bell

Is this the part where he tells us about his buried treasure?

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 30, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

Possibly.  She may have to change her name.

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 30, 2018, 01:10:38 PM
Didn't she say some pretty nasty things about him and the things she'd like him to suffer from? Oh, karma is a fickle mistress.
So did I... I really don't care if he suffers- just something to get him off the air and stop giving the quacks a platform to dupe and harm the gullible.

That said, I really don't know if he is still giving those fuckers airtime...  The answer to that will determine what my current thoughts are.

***Those who love the broadcasting business are those who stick with it. - Art Bell

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: dsz on April 30, 2018, 11:39:24 PM
Well, um, if the host of the show you're producing quits mere months into your being producer I might not include that on the resume.

He didn't quit because of her producing.

ShayP

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 30, 2018, 11:38:47 PM
Wow, that's her best?  She sucks.

No mercy.  To whom much is given, much is expected.

You goddamn right!

Catsmile

I Love how Art downplays the money aspect.
Its easy not to be worried about money if you have plenty.

El Chorro

Quote from: WOTR on April 30, 2018, 11:40:22 PM
So did I... I really don't care if he suffers- just something to get him off the air and stop giving the quacks a platform to dupe and harm the gullible.

That said, I really don't know if he is still giving those fuckers airtime...  The answer to that will determine what my current thoughts are.

***Those who love the broadcasting business are those who stick with it. - Art Bell

Waddya know...tonight is Doc Wallet Night.

El Chorro

Quote from: Catsmile on April 30, 2018, 11:40:52 PM
I Love how Art downplays the money aspect.
Its easy not to be worried about money if you have plenty.

Sounds like he came up in it too. Yacht Club Youth.

ItsTelly

Quote from: Tricky-D on April 30, 2018, 11:00:22 PM
I wonder how many intellectual conversations Art and Airyn had?

He didn't marry her for her brain.

Giving someone a lot 'of head' does not mean that they had an intellectual conversation.

Telly