• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

An Encounter With The Wireless Internet-Art Bell

Started by 11angeleyes11, May 17, 2009, 11:44:58 PM

11angeleyes11

This is weird but I feel I must post it.  This happened to me Friday night.  Can dreams prophesize the future, sometimes I think.  I had a dream or was in my dreamstate and I somehow connected my thoughts into sometype of wave, I am entitling this as an encounter with the wireless internet.

I somehow connected with some thought process that had something to do with Art Bell.  It was not like a phone connection, but like I was an intimate listener in an exchange that was being made about the Coast show.  In the discussion on this wave, it was recognized that there are problems with the show and it was recognized that something needed to be done.  This solution had something to do with Art Bell.  When I woke up on Saturday morning the entire conversation was crystal clear and I suppose I should have recorded it in a dream journal.   The primary message I took away from it and that remains with me at the moment is that there are rumblings about sometype of floating host format for Friday nights.  This may just be wishful thinking and then again I don't know.  By floating host format, there could be a new Friday night host or there would be different hosts doing the show like Richard Syrett and Art Bell. 

I have had some psychic things happen to me recently, I felt death one day, I was very depressed and I thought it was because I saw Partick Swayze on a magazine cover.  My stepfather's Dad was in the process of dying that day.  Friday I was going to request a report I needed and have it faxed to me, but first I checked my mail.  The report was in my hands from the mail delivery.  The reason that I am sharing these things is that I have some ability of something and I am only beginning to discover.  The encounter with the wireless Internet and Art Bell may have simply been a dream and then again it could be a new programming concept.

EvB

I'm so glad you shared that, thank you. 

You know - I've been thinking of starting a thread - or better yet a whole segment - for C2Cish topics.  While I don't expect people here to never make a casual reference to their likes and dislikes re: c2c - its guests and its hosts - this section would be primarily for taliking about c2cish topics like ETs - Ghosts - fringe Science - Crytpto Zoo - and the various ancient and contemporary myths about the and the world - and SO ON.

What do you all think - would you play?

11angeleyes11

Quote from: EvB on May 18, 2009, 12:20:30 AM

You know - I've been thinking of starting a thread - or better yet a whole segment - for C2Cish topics.  While I don't expect people here to never make a casual reference to their likes and dislikes re: c2c - its guests and its hosts - this section would be primarily for taliking about c2cish topics like ETs - Ghosts - fringe Science - Crytpto Zoo - and the various ancient and contemporary myths about the and the world - and SO ON.

I would.  I had this to post and did not know where to categorize it.   I just thought it was interesting since it had something to do with Coast although it was not hard and concrete.  It is a little personal, but you never know how real these things are. 

EvB

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on May 18, 2009, 12:34:17 AM
I would.  I had this to post and did not know where to categorize it.   I just thought it was interesting since it had something to do with Coast although it was not hard and concrete.  It is a little personal, but you never know how real these things are.

GREAT!  I think it would be fun.

I'll run it by MV - ASAP.

nika01

Quote from: EvB on May 18, 2009, 12:20:30 AM

I would love to . I promise I wont do any thread hijacking.

MV/Liberace!

ev mentioned this to me in PM.  my problem with it is that i don't want to create another board which will appear on the main page of the site.  we went through that previously, and, well, you saw how that worked out.

maybe it would be best just to create a specific thread in the general discussion board, and it could be prioritized (stickied).

ev... do u have sticky thread permissions?

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on May 20, 2009, 10:22:10 PM
ev mentioned this to me in PM.  my problem with it is that i don't want to create another board which will appear on the main page of the site.  we went through that previously, and, well, you saw how that worked out.

maybe it would be best just to create a specific thread in the general discussion board, and it could be prioritized (stickied).

ev... do u have sticky thread permissions?

Yes, she does.  Do you want to sticky this thread or a new one?

EvB

QuoteYes, she does.  Do you want to sticky this thread or a new one?

I do?

Oh well - here is my POV, for what it's worth:  My idea was to have the opportunity to discuss a number of topics.  If we put them all in one thread - it's going to be a mess. 

That said - we don't know for sure till we try. 

MV/Liberace!

i'm going to go ahead and create the new board.  it will be entitled "coast to coast am topics."

are you happy you bunch of sniveling babies?  only kidding.  all in jest.

EvB

Quoteare you happy you bunch of sniveling babies?

I'll get happy as soon as I stop sniveling.   :'(

====

All better now !  ;D

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on May 21, 2009, 10:30:02 PM
i'm going to go ahead and create the new board.  it will be entitled "coast to coast am topics."

are you happy you bunch of sniveling babies?  only kidding.  all in jest.
Thanks Michael, I've been out of town and now have to catch up on some work so I have not been reading a lot or posting.  I think it could be a good addition.  I know that you could go into general discussion with these topics, but often it is an interplay of the topic and something to do with C2C.  As a matter of fact, I just had another experience while I was out of town that hinges lightly on the paranoramal side and could once more be interplay between Coast and the topic.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on May 24, 2009, 06:20:02 PM
Thanks Michael...
no prob.  it's a good idea to tweak these things on the site from time to time and see how it plays out.