• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Lunger

Quote from: albrecht on December 13, 2017, 08:12:41 PM
Alert:
"The Day After Tomorrow" is on SpikeTV right now. Tune in so Art and Whitley get some residuals.

Add 'Global Warming' to the list of frauds Art helped to perpetuate.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lunger on December 14, 2017, 07:08:12 AM
Add 'Global Warming' to the list of frauds Art helped to perpetuate.

It's true...and he was such a big fan of CNN in retrospect.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2017, 07:59:55 AM
It's true...and he was such a big fan of CNN in retrospect.

CNN wasn't what it is today back then you fucking Tard!

Lunger

Quote from: Swishypants on December 14, 2017, 08:50:46 AM

Yeah, it was.  People back then didn't have the ability to double-check CNN's et al 'facts', or the ability to disseminate events away from media's narrative. 

I first realized the news media was full of shit during Gulf War I.  I had intimate knowledge of the details*, plans, and procedures of the entire campaign.   

If you dont' remember, the Gulf War was the first real conflict to be broadcast live...mostly on CNN.  I can say in all honestly that not one report given, so authoritatively, by reporters in the field or anchors at CNN, NBC, CBS...was correct.  The entire war reporting was filled with factual errors, inaccuracy's, or just outright lies.

Really opened my eyes.

*(Interesting side note:  I wrote up the first Intelligence Estimate a full 3 years before there were ever boots on the ground.  Chew on that for a while)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on December 14, 2017, 08:50:46 AM

Yes it was. What are you? 12 years old in reality?  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Lkp8Lesoo

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2017, 09:35:21 AM
Yes it was. What are you? 12 years old in reality?  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Lkp8Lesoo

That BLUE is from a Saudi Hotel you dumb fucker! It's not a blue screen. This myth was busted years ago with wide angle photos! IDIOT!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on December 14, 2017, 02:52:22 PM
That BLUE is from a Saudi Hotel you dumb fucker! It's not a blue screen. This myth was busted years ago with wide angle photos! IDIOT!

Oh, was it? Prove it! It was done on the roof of their Atlanta headquarters, you fucking rube!  ::)

Swishy's 12 year old!  ;D

Swishypants

MD, you really are the dumbest son-of-ah-bitch here.

Dr. MD MD

Swishy thinks he's a disinformationist. When you're done LARPing have some milk and cookies.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2017, 02:59:47 PM
Swishy thinks he's a disinformationist. When you're done LARPing have some milk and cookies.  :D

You've been posting that "Blue Screen" stupid-shit for years and it's been fully debunked since 2012! You are a fucking embarrassment to idiots. You're done boy. Go home.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on December 14, 2017, 03:00:57 PM
You've been posting that "Blue Screen" stupid-shit for years and it's been fully debunked since 2012! You are a fucking embarrassment to idiots. You're done boy. Go home.

So, CNN takes some pics in country and that's enough to sell you. Some people have low sales resistance. I guess.  :D

I am home.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on December 14, 2017, 04:40:37 PM
God damn right you are!

You're a good boy! :)

(You gotta encourage these 12 year olds. They're so needy for validation. ;D)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2017, 06:13:45 PM
You're a good boy! :)

(You gotta encourage these 12 year olds. They're so needy for validation. ;D )

That MIG really fucked you up Cougar! Turn in your wings. :)

Jackstar

Quote from: anon on December 17, 2017, 11:31:55 AM
Art's gay Canadian brother

It seems... curious that I haven't heard of this other Bell before. What gives? Truly, am I that out of touch?

Jackstar

Quote from: anon on December 17, 2017, 11:31:55 AM
Art's gay Canadian brother

It was an actual ninety minutes before I even heard the word "Jew." As race wars go, this one's tepid at best.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on December 17, 2017, 03:33:14 PM

It was an actual ninety minutes before I even heard the word "Jew." As race wars go, this one's tepid at best.
It is, after all, Canadian, so expected to be mild-mannered and bland. And, no surprise since they don't have free speech.
Was it worth the listen anyway? I had never heard of the guy also and haven't heard him mentioned on other shows, on BG, etc.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on December 17, 2017, 04:04:05 PM
Was it worth the listen anyway?

current mood: indeterminate

It's not bad if you're into this kind of thing. I'll know more after I hear what he has to say about the lion guarding the entrance to The Ark.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on December 17, 2017, 04:16:02 PM
current mood: indeterminate

It's not bad if you're into this kind of thing. I'll know more after I hear what he has to say about the lion guarding the entrance to The Ark.

I want to walk up behind you and slit your overly practiced indifferent throat; say nothing, act without hesitation. Then read out of a book to you while you bleed out, the same way Bill Murray spoke to the homeless people in Scrooged.

https://youtu.be/NFZum9hvCPM

Swishypants

I swear, by thee, I foreswear!!!

Danger!UFO

The Pentagon has been investigating U.F.O.'s

Disclosure coming soon.

Art back yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1THwiaXZfzA

Danger!UFO

Art: We need you now. Come back to MITD at least for one show. Or two. Or once a week. I'll subscribe.
Something is going on. We need your input. Exciting times ahead?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Danger!UFO on December 19, 2017, 10:46:51 PM
The Pentagon has been investigating U.F.O.'s

Disclosure coming soon.

Art back yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1THwiaXZfzA

Fake news ....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Danger!UFO on December 19, 2017, 10:49:41 PM
Art: We need you now. Come back to MITD at least for one show. Or two. Or once a week. I'll subscribe.
Something is going on. We need your input. Exciting times ahead?

Art's moobs have caused his back problems to flare up again. I wouldn't count on it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 04:25:42 PM
I want to walk up behind you and slit your overly practiced indifferent throat; say nothing, act without hesitation.

Morgus

Art Bell posted his family Christmas Card on Facebook today: