• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

All the falling down HRC did during the election cycle  some wag I listened to had said it was Kuru she had from eating at "pizza" parties given  by the ping pong crowd  or some of the kind of cults she is inclined towards.Maybe she got some stange tropical wasting disease from eating  "walnuts" from Haiti or maybe the Hatians  are getting some Voodoo on her Hoodoo for her great philantropic work there. That would be quite  the poetic justice. But maybe it's just the guilt and the wine after all, or maybe there is God after all. If there is reincarnation I hope she  has to work her next life for all the people that have been ruined or killed in her wake in this life.
One thing I am dead certain of is that  we and the country dodged the bullet on election night.

albrecht

Quote from: Unquenchable Angst on May 22, 2018, 10:02:59 PM
All the falling down HRC did during the election cycle  some wag I listened to had said it was Kuru she had from eating at "pizza" parties given  by the ping pong crowd  or some of the kind of cults she is inclined towards.Maybe she got some stange tropical wasting disease from eating  "walnuts" from Haiti or maybe the Hatians  are getting some Voodoo on her Hoodoo for her great philantropic work there. That would be quite  the poetic justice. But maybe it's just the guilt and the wine after all, or maybe there is God after all. If there is reincarnation I hope she  has to work her next life for all the people that have been ruined or killed in her wake in this life.
One thing I am dead certain of is that  we and the country dodged the bullet on election night.
Kuru would be some kind of justice. Early Billary was talking about "second earths" in which she was elected President, falling down all the time, swilling wine and booze to excess, wearing medical contraptions in attempts to remain upright, etc. Now she is saying that she wants to be the President of Facebook so she could give Americans the news she wants them to see.

https://ntknetwork.com/hillary-clinton-wants-to-be-ceo-of-facebook/

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on May 25, 2018, 03:17:46 PM
Kuru would be some kind of justice. Early Billary was talking about "second earths" in which she was elected President, falling down all the time, swilling wine and booze to excess, wearing medical contraptions in attempts to remain upright, etc. Now she is saying that she wants to be the President of Facebook so she could give Americans the news she wants them to see.

OMG!

Thanks for posting this, how utterly creepy!

:(

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on May 25, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

Perfect time for her to take over Facebook as it’s failure is immenant. She could blame the Russian tweeter bots.

Metron2267

Another worthy video SM, I think there are a lot less than 6 degrees of separation on al these travelers and you're laying it all out real nicely...

starrmtn001

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 08, 2018, 05:55:59 PM
Another worthy video SM, I think there are a lot less than 6 degrees of separation on al these travelers and you're laying it all out real nicely...
Not hard to see as long as you don't watch fake news media. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 08, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

Oh bless you..  ;D

Quote from: albrecht on June 12, 2018, 07:23:40 PM
http://www.cjonline.com/news/20180609/kansas-democratic-party-cant-account-for-900000-from-clinton-campaign-fund

"Kansas Democratic Party can’t account for $900,000 from Clinton campaign fund"

The Hilary Victory Fund?  Did they check the Hilary Loser Fund for it?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 12, 2018, 07:23:40 PM
http://www.cjonline.com/news/20180609/kansas-democratic-party-cant-account-for-900000-from-clinton-campaign-fund

"Kansas Democratic Party can’t account for $900,000 from Clinton campaign fund"
I'm sure the Ruskies had something to do with it.

Juan

I thought you haters said the IG report would put Hillary in jail - the same promise you’ve made since 1993.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on June 14, 2018, 03:05:51 PM
I thought you haters said the IG report would put Hillary in jail - the same promise you’ve made since 1993.

No need to gloat over the massive corruption keeping her out of jail now, is there?  :D

Metron2267

Let's put in a call to Peter Giustra for some glow sticks... ;)

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

This thing is filled with joy from cover to cover!

Quote from: Juan on June 14, 2018, 03:05:51 PM
you haters said the IG report would put Hillary in jail

Our way will be much, much worse.

Juan

Quote from: Jackstar on June 14, 2018, 05:40:11 PM

I’ll be watching.

albrecht

But "no political bias."  :o ;)
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-14/comey-broke-from-fbi-procedures-in-clinton-probe-watchdog-finds
"“Is it making you rethink your commitment to the Trump administration?” one FBI lawyer wrote on Nov. 22, 2016. “Hell no. Viva le resistance,” the future Mueller attorney responded."
http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/14/mueller-lawyer-resisted-trump/

Metron2267

[attachment=1,msg1249617]

Oh an awesome share that one is, TNX!

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on June 14, 2018, 05:56:35 PM
I’ll be watching.

We found that, given the absence of exigent
circumstances and the frequency with which the use of
personal email occurred, Comey’s use of a personal
email account for unclassified FBI business to be
inconsistent with Department policy.

^^ /reported

ItsOver

[attachment=1,msg1249617]

Heh, heh, heh.  Did they think they were posting on BellGab?

Metron2267

LOL!

Good one.

Next up - the Lasha tapes... ;D

Jackstar

we identified instances where FBI
employees improperly received benefits from reporters,
including tickets to sporting events, golfing outings,
drinks and meals, and admittance to nonpublic social
events. We will separately report on those
investigations as they are concluded, consistent with
the Inspector General Act, other applicable federal
statutes, and OIG policy.

Quoteadmittance to nonpublic social events

QuoteWe will separately report on those investigations as they are concluded

This party is just getting started. I told you, I told you, I told you all, there was gonna be consequences.

Juan

So (ha) now the question to ask every reporter is Who did you fuck to get this story? Next, what gifts did you give to get your story?

Metron2267

Quote from: Juan on June 14, 2018, 06:44:07 PM
So (ha) now the question to ask every reporter is Who did you fuck to get this story? Next, what gifts did you give to get your story?

Hey, we're back to the old fashioned "checkbook journalism" from the Hearst days!

http://iml.jou.ufl.edu/projects/Spring03/Dyal/Page3.htm
After reading about Hearst and Pulitzer you might think that that kind journalism does not go on anymore, well think again. Checkbook Journalism is another type of yellow Journalism in the fact that someone is getting rich from the convenience of another person, innocent or not.

ROSEBUD....

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on June 14, 2018, 06:27:35 PM
we identified instances where FBI
employees improperly received benefits from reporters,
including tickets to sporting events, golfing outings,
drinks and meals, and admittance to nonpublic social
events. We will separately report on those
investigations as they are concluded, consistent with
the Inspector General Act, other applicable federal
statutes, and OIG policy.

This party is just getting started. I told you, I told you, I told you all, there was gonna be consequences.

You earned that "told you so" fair and square!