• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

i just feel compelled to point out that a lot of Haitians DO actually have AIDs

Started by gnooryblows, December 23, 2017, 11:02:35 PM

gnooryblows

if you don't know where haiti is, it's the small orange shaded country to the right of Cuba, off the coast of florida. pretty high prevalence of AIDs overall. much higher than average and much higher than here in the US. they aren't quite at african endemic levels, but i would say that it is statistically fair game to refer to their AIDs prevalence as being a problem when we're gonna think about importing them into the US

EDIT: actually according to wikipedia the prevalence of AIDs in haiti is actually over 2%, which would make this graph inaccurate as it has it at a lower tier of shading in the 1-2% category. this means that more than 1 in every 50 people in haiti has fucking AIDs. that's a pretty huge number.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Haiti

if you're in college and you take two classes with 25 people each, odds are that one of them have AIDs. that's some serious russian roulette man. why would we take them into the country?

gnooryblows

also i want to point out that the reason why the US has a relatively high proportion of AIDs itself is because of our blacks, who are far more likely to carry all manner of sexually transmitted diseases. this is particularly true of the blacks who carry them at inordinately high rates

https://www.cdc.gov/std/stats16/minorities.htm

gnooryblows

and i am not being "racist" here, these are just scientifically verifiable facts. we should not be taking sub-par people into this country. we should not be taking literal AIDs niggers into our borders. we don't need that. we have enough problems here. so yeah, since there is a relatively high prevalence of AIDs and other STDs in Haiti, trump's comments even if he did make them IMO are perfectly fair game and referring to something real.

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 23, 2017, 11:05:50 PM
i just feel compelled to point out that a lot of Haitians DO actually have AIDs

You know facts don't matter.

What matters is the narrative - Trump is evil and racist, and we need to divide the country as many ways as possible, then assign those various groups to the Democrat whiner's coalition.