• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Venezuelan UN Diplomat Resigns To Bring Attention To The Crisis

Started by starrmtn001, November 24, 2017, 02:59:28 PM

starrmtn001

God Bless and Protect this man for standing with his country against Madero.
Venezuelan UN diplomat resigns to bring attention to the crisis.  11.24.17.

https://youtu.be/jScS9oKwJqE

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 24, 2017, 02:59:28 PM
God Bless and Protect this man for standing with his country against Madero.
Venezuelan UN diplomat resigns to bring attention to the crisis.  11.24.17.

Remember when all the 'progressives'' supported the Venezuelan dictator that took over?  This is what they would do here if they got their way.

The American left fell in love with Lenin's Russia, Mao's China, and Castro's Cuba.  They sided with Ho Chi Minh during the Vietnam war.  They sided with the Sandinistas in Nicaragua, and with the various Soviet and Cuban backed leftist rebel terrorists in other Latin American countries.  They supported Pol Pot and his ''wonderful agrarian reform''.  They opposed Reagan when he took steps to reverse Soviet and Cuban activity in places like Grenada, Angola, and Afghanistan.

That's just the short list.  They sided with the Soviet Union every step of the way during the cold war, and especially when Reagan was trying to whittle down their nuclear stockpile.  They provided North Korea with enough support to enable them to develop their nuclear bomb program (and did the same with Iran).

The only time they ever oppose these destructive leftist regimes is when things get so bad that ordinary people in the US become aware of it through media.  And of course our current pretend media is doing their level best to downplay and ignore what's been going on in Venezuela as much as they can.

I'd like someone to point out how the policies of the current regime down there differ from those of the ''progressives'' here.

henge0stone

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 25, 2017, 11:43:30 AM
Remember when all the 'progressives'' supported the Venezuelan dictator that took over?  This is what they would do here if they got their way.

The American left fell in love with Lenin's Russia, Mao's China, and Castro's Cuba.  They sided with Ho Chi Minh during the Vietnam war.  They sided with the Sandinistas in Nicaragua, and with the various Soviet and Cuban backed leftist rebel terrorists in other Latin American countries.  They supported Pol Pot and his ''wonderful agrarian reform''.  They opposed Reagan when he took steps to reverse Soviet and Cuban activity in places like Grenada, Angola, and Afghanistan.

That's just the short list.  They sided with the Soviet Union every step of the way during the cold war, and especially when Reagan was trying to whittle down their nuclear stockpile.  They provided North Korea with enough support to enable them to develop their nuclear bomb program (and did the same with Iran).

The only time they ever oppose these destructive leftist regimes is when things get so bad that ordinary people in the US become aware of it through media.  And of course our current pretend media is doing their level best to downplay and ignore what's been going on in Venezuela as much as they can.

I'd like someone to point out how the policies of the current regime down there differ from those of the ''progressives'' here.

Wasn't it Hillary that helped install the dictator there or was that somewhere else? I get confused with all the crap shes done and google likes to lie about her record so its not so easy to look up anymore.

Anyway I'd hardly say it was the progressives who supported his takeover. We have to understand that the "liberals" who were in power with obama where basically the same corporate shills still running the joint. R and D don't really mean all that much anymore, they are both fine with unlimited military spending and intervention. I like how congress' approval rating is so low yet we are so dumb that we vote everyone in over and over again expecting a different result.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: henge0stone on November 26, 2017, 07:15:09 AM
Wasn't it Hillary that helped install the dictator there or was that somewhere else? I get confused with all the crap shes done and google likes to lie about her record so its not so easy to look up anymore.

Anyway I'd hardly say it was the progressives who supported his takeover. We have to understand that the "liberals" who were in power with obama where basically the same corporate shills still running the joint. R and D don't really mean all that much anymore, they are both fine with unlimited military spending and intervention. I like how congress' approval rating is so low yet we are so dumb that we vote everyone in over and over again expecting a different result.

The problem is that most voters think the Reps/Senators that they elect are the exception.  They also put a lot of stock in their seniority insofar as it imparts power (I.e. plum committee assignments including chairmanships, influence on policy making, more face time in the MSM and increased potential for rising to higher elected or appointed office. 

Quote from: henge0stone on November 26, 2017, 07:15:09 AM

I'm not sure we can blame Hilary for the Venezuelan ''La Revolución'', although the original dictator Hugo Chavez was elected president during Bill Clinton's administration in 1998.  Someone should have seen it coming, as Chavez formed his own Marxist-Leninist ''revolutionary'' movement and staged a failed coup in 1992.

After becoming president, he quickly nationalized major industries, kicked foreign investors out, ''re-wrote'' the constitution to substantially increase his own power, and began squeezing out opposition parties.  You know, the usual.  He was elected by the poor, promising them jobs and social programs. 

All the while there was a steady stream of ''progressive'' politicians and Hollywood types going to and from Venezuela, and coming home to praise Chavez and his overnment.  You know, the way they did with Castro's Cuba and the Sandinista's Nicaragua.  You can see how that's going.  He finally did the right thing and died in 2013, although unfortunately his party lived on and a new dictator was installed.

There is a considerable difference between the Ds and the Rs.  The Democrats have become captured by the ''Progressives'' - a vile undemocratic left wing America-hating movement, masquerading as compassionate pro-democracy liberals - who are destroying the country as fast as they can.  The Republicans don't stand for anything and are only interested in their own self interest.  No one represents the backbone of the nation, the Conservatives, who are a plurality of the population and are a continuation of the founders of the country, the framers of the Constitution. 

As for Congresses' approval rating, it's always been low.  These people campaign saying one thing to the folks at home then go to DC and it's business as usual.  Over the years these polls have typically shown a distain for Congress as a whole, but that people ''like'' their own Congressman.  Of course most people don't even know who their Congressman is, but are able to recognize the name and vaguely recall seeing them smiling on the news when it's time to vote.

Swishypants

Venezuela: Yes, we all know Venezuela. It's just that we don't give a damn!

starrmtn001

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 26, 2017, 01:10:57 PM
I'm not sure we can blame Hilary for the Venezuelan ''La Revolución'', although the original dictator Hugo Chavez was elected president during Bill Clinton's administration in 1998.  Someone should have seen it coming, as Chavez formed his own Marxist-Leninist ''revolutionary'' movement and staged a failed coup in 1992.

After becoming president, he quickly nationalized major industries, kicked foreign investors out, ''re-wrote'' the constitution to substantially increase his own power, and began squeezing out opposition parties.  You know, the usual.  He was elected by the poor, promising them jobs and social programs. 

All the while there was a steady stream of ''progressive'' politicians and Hollywood types going to and from Venezuela, and coming home to praise Chavez and his government.  You know, the way they did with Castro's Cuba and the Sandinista's Nicaragua.  You can see how that's going.  He finally did the right thing and died in 2013, although unfortunately his party lived on and a new dictator was installed.

There is a considerable difference between the Ds and the Rs.  The Democrats have become captured by the ''Progressives'' - a vile undemocratic left-wing America-hating movement, masquerading as compassionate pro-democracy liberals - who are destroying the country as fast as they can.  The Republicans don't stand for anything and are only interested in their own self-interest.  No one represents the backbone of the nation, the Conservatives, who are a plurality of the population and are a continuation of the founders of the country, the framers of the Constitution. 

As for Congresses' approval rating, it's always been low.  These people campaign saying one thing to the folks at home then go to DC and it's business as usual.  Over the years these polls have typically shown a disdain for Congress as a whole, but that people ''like'' their own Congressman.  Of course, most people don't even know who their Congressman is but are able to recognize the name and vaguely recall seeing them smiling on the news when it's time to vote.

Good observation, PB, that pretty much sums it up. ;)