• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2016, 05:25:44 PM
One of the first woman on TV I remember having a crush on. When I was about 4 I remember watching a rerun of Green Acres and pointing to the screen and telling my mom that I loved the woman on it. Zsa Zsa was still in her prime back then.  ;)

99 and 9 husbands later she's done. RIP, lovely lady.

Wrong Gabor, that was Eva.

Zsa Zsa was the Paris Hilton/Kim Kardashian of the day, famous for being famous

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 18, 2016, 05:39:41 PM

Damn! You're right. Were they identical twins?

Eva was actually a pretty good comic actress. She was tremendous in "Green Acres."

Morgus

Though Zsa Zsa Gabor wasn't the one on Green Acres in the 60s, she did guest star on a lot of 60's TV comedy shows usually playing herself or a character similar to her rich, socialite self including on shows like Mr. Ed, Gilligan's Island, Batman.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 18, 2016, 06:03:30 PM
Which was the one who slapped a cop?

Ask Senda.  He'll be doing a tribute video telling us how he used to do shots with a Gabor on each arm, back before such information could be verified.

albrecht

Zsa Zsa was the one who slapped the cop. I think her last husband stylizes himself as a Prince (the former quack doctor and brothel owner convicted/paid some broke Princess to adopt him at 36.)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fr%C3%A9d%C3%A9ric_Prinz_von_Anhalt

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2016, 05:25:44 PM
One of the first woman on TV I remember having a crush on. When I was about 4 I remember watching a rerun of Green Acres and pointing to the screen and telling my mom that I loved the woman on it. Zsa Zsa was still in her prime back then.  ;)

99 and 9 husbands later she's done. RIP, lovely lady.

Green Acres? You fucking idiot, that was Eva.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Penis mv on December 18, 2016, 06:37:46 PM
Green Acres? You fucking idiot, that was Eva.

Uncle Duke already schooled me on that, gunny. I promise study up harder on my dead Hungarian beauty queens though...promise!  ;)

Rix Gins

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2016, 05:43:27 PM
Damn! You're right. Were they identical twins?

Eva was born two years after Zsa Zsa.

paladin1991

Quote from: Real_Troll_60K on December 18, 2016, 06:18:10 PM
Ask Senda.  He'll be doing a tribute video telling us how he used to do shots with a Gabor on each arm, back before such information could be verified.
Lol

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on December 18, 2016, 06:21:15 PM
Zsa Zsa

Did she ever have cosmetic surgery? A friend asked.

Speaking of Paris, I just heard Zsa Zsa is her great aunt.

The love of Zsa Zsa's life was George Sanders and I guess the feeling was mutual because decades after their divorce, he would marry Zsa Zsa's sister Magda.

Now George and Zsa Zsa ae reunited.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Jackstar on December 20, 2016, 12:33:33 AM
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jerry-lewis-interview-painful-awkward-awful-7-minutes-watch-957115

Putting this here early. It's worth sitting through, unlike much of Lewis' career.

That was good, even if he wasn't in a mood for an interview.  Said something good about Dino and that was nice.

mikuthing01

[Space Reserved for Queen Elizabeth]

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 22, 2016, 01:27:08 AM
[Space Reserved for Queen Elizabeth]

Might have to wait a while.  She has excellent genes.

Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother

Elizabeth Angela Marguerite Bowes-Lyon was the wife of King George VI and the mother of Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon. Wikipedia
Born: August 4, 1900, Hitchin, United Kingdom
Died: March 30, 2002, Windsor, United Kingdom

Age 101

mikuthing01

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 22, 2016, 01:34:16 AM
Might have to wait a while.  She has excellent genes.

Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother

Elizabeth Angela Marguerite Bowes-Lyon was the wife of King George VI and the mother of Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon. Wikipedia
Born: August 4, 1900, Hitchin, United Kingdom
Died: March 30, 2002, Windsor, United Kingdom

Age 102

breaking news is that shes sick

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 22, 2016, 01:35:17 AM
breaking news is that shes sick

Just a cold.  Now if it was pneumonia, that is a totally different ball game but it is not.

mikuthing01

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 22, 2016, 01:37:53 AM
Just a cold.  Now if it was pneumonia, that is a totally different ball game but it is not.

PUD SAVE THE QUEEN!

AceAzzameen

Loved her in The Naked Gun. Tremendous actress. R.I.P. (s o o n)

Carrie Fisher has suffered a major heart attack on an London-LA flight.  She is now in a hospital in LA in critical condition.  She was unconscious during the last 10 minutes of the flight.  Get well, Carrie.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-carrie-fisher-cardiac-20161223-story.html

Ciardelo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 23, 2016, 04:03:35 PM
Carrie Fisher has suffered a major heart attack on an London-LA flight.  She is now in a hospital in LA in critical condition.  She was unconscious during the last 10 minutes of the flight.  Get well, Carrie.

:o

Uncle Duke

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-carrie-fisher-cardiac-20161223-story.html

Not making light of Ms Fisher's cardiac event, but the article above reminded me of this story.  Probably a coincidence, doubt she still has the vibrator in question.

[Star Wars actress Carrie Fisher recalls moment she...] http://www.topbuzzapp.com/article/i6366177303495442947?app_id=1106

trostol

latest report is she is stable..but i see 2016 isn't going down without a fight

trostol

Carrie Fisher is in Intensive Care and supposedly not as stable as reported