• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

Senda is the very picture of a low-information voter.

This is a good pull about the permanent underclass in this country, a history of Sendas (there were indolent fat guys in 1619, they just didn't do YouTube videos), why they won't get their shit together and how we continue to carry their asses (and suffer for it).

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 16, 2017, 09:21:32 PM
I do not know that claim.

He said he was a a few of the big civil rights events in the sixties and his mom worked with some of the old San Francisco polititions.

I thought he said it was actually John F. Kennedy. Anyway, it shouldn't matter who is was when a made-up story is involved.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 16, 2017, 09:21:32 PM
I do not know that claim.

He said he was a a few of the big civil rights events in the sixties and his mom worked with some of the old San Francisco polititions.

I'm probably wrong, I can't keep all the Falkie lore and BS straight

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 16, 2017, 08:51:12 PM
In fact someone on RedBook got her number and called her that he was a Republican. (That is what he is talking about when he says RB trolls harassed his mom).

You might have more information than me, but this is what I remember.

Because he's such an attention queen, his Falkie name and his real name were easily found all over the Internet.  I sent him a PM at RB and told him to stop harassing women and leaning on them for money or I was going to contact his mother and tell her what he was doing.  It was just a bluff, although he didn't know this.

Well, you know Falkie.  He couldn't let that bit of drama go to waste.  But he also had to lie about it because the truth casts him in a bad light.

So his story was that a hater called his mother and told him he kept company with prostitutes.  That morphed into calling his mother to tell her about his politics, and still later that all of her enmity towards him was due to her discovering about his politics from me (send the next pizza as coming from "Dallas Lengthy" and watch him go apeshit about it).

You will note that he frequently rotates out the true reason why people think he's a piece of shit and uses "his politics" because that way he can play the victim card.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 16, 2017, 09:25:29 PM
I thought he said it was actually John F. Kennedy. Anyway, it shouldn't matter who is was when a made-up story is involved.

It was Kennedy, and no it does not matter as it is just another one of his lies.

chefist

This thread is a shit show that always delivers! Ha! 😁

Quote from: Adolph Schlongenhaler on July 16, 2017, 09:41:19 PM
You might have more information than me, but this is what I remember.

Because he's such an attention queen, his Falkie name and his real name were easily found all over the Internet.  I sent him a PM at RB and told him to stop harassing women and leaning on them for money or I was going to contact his mother and tell her what he was doing.  It was just a bluff, although he didn't know this.

Well, you know Falkie.  He couldn't let that bit of drama go to waste.  But he also had to lie about it because the truth casts him in a bad light.

So his story was that a hater called his mother and told him he kept company with prostitutes.  That morphed into calling his mother to tell her about his politics, and still later that all of her enmity towards him was due to her discovering about his politics from me (send the next pizza as coming from "Dallas Lengthy" and watch him go apeshit about it).

You will note that he frequently rotates out the true reason why people think he's a piece of shit and uses "his politics" because that way he can play the victim card.

That sounds right. I remembered Falkies telling of it I think.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 16, 2017, 09:33:00 PM
I'm probably wrong, I can't keep all the Falkie lore and BS straight

The call to Dominoes in the "CHUPACABRA STOLE MY I-PAD AIR 2... MY LIVE VIDEO CAST. 6-24-2017. 8 PM PDT." video was pure comedy gold. Like someone wrote a skit in which some guy calls the pizzeria and goes off on his life story -- "I've got haters online" -- like anyone gives a darn? It just gets better and better. First, the caller wants to "return" the pizza, then "demands" a free pizza? "Way beyond mean," he utters to some poor slob just trying to work a job. Like the world should stop because he is doing some crappy YouTube video that now has a "break in it."

My word! It goes into rambling personal crap about "YouTube Live, published phone numbers online, background checks, a mother, an ex-wife, a girlfriend, 'Mountain Mike,' black olives and the whammy in Jalapeno peppers. Then comes "I've got haters online"  repeated and some convicted child molester and creep allegations, that he's age 65 and God only knows what may spew forth in this strange, surreal and illogical discourse that is that guy's everyday life. That poor guy at the other end of the phone. I bet he has never heard such nonsense, nor does he want to!

Laugh-out-loud! This is too good.

one of my personal favorites is his Sonny Barger and Hells Angels tale...

*everyone should tread lightly around the FAT FUCKTARD...Sonny still owes "the kid" a favor !

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 16, 2017, 09:51:24 PM
The call to Dominoes in the "CHUPACABRA STOLE MY I-PAD AIR 2... MY LIVE VIDEO CAST. 6-24-2017. 8 PM PDT." video was pure comedy gold. Like someone wrote a skit in which some guy calls the pizzeria and goes off on his life story -- "I've got haters online" -- like anyone gives a darn? It just gets better and better. First, the caller wants to "return" the pizza, then "demands" a free pizza? "Way beyond mean," he utters to some poor slob just trying to work a job. Like the world should stop because he is doing some crappy YouTube video that now has a "break in it."

My word! It goes into rambling personal crap about "YouTube Live, published phone numbers online, background checks, a mother, an ex-wife, a girlfriend, 'Mountain Mike,' black olives and the whammy in Jalapeno peppers. Then comes "I've got haters online" and some convicted child molester and creep allegations, that he's age 65 and God only knows what may spew forth in this strange, surreal and illogical discourse that is that guy's everyday life. That poor guy at the other end of the phone. I bet he has never heard such nonsense, nor does he want to!

Laugh-out-loud! This is too good.
yea, just when you begin to think Falkie cannot top that....
he will pull a bigger Falkie....

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 16, 2017, 09:24:10 PM
Senda is the very picture of a low-information voter.

This is a good pull about the permanent underclass in this country, a history of Sendas (there were indolent fat guys in 1619, they just didn't do YouTube videos), why they won't get their shit together and how we continue to carry their asses (and suffer for it).
I am afraid you just insulted White Trash everywhere by your post !

*damn, even White Trash have feelings !

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 16, 2017, 09:59:35 PM
yea, just when you begin to think Falkie cannot top that....
he will pull a bigger Falkie....

I missed the "Raising Hell" with Dominoes follow up. If he did that. The "evil plot" against him. If he did a video in which he records or describe that follow-up, it would no doubt prove to be a "bigger Falkie."

If he emailed the corporate office with his "experience" described in full, I bet its reply went something like this from someone in the real world:

"Dear Dominoes customer:

We are disappointed to hear of your recent experience with our company. We strive to maintain the highest standards in providing our products and services to consumers. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you. But, on the other hand and realistically, if you weren't such a f*ck and conduct yourself like a child, maybe this issue could have been handled better on your part? What in the hell is your problem?

Cordially,
Dominoes Corporate Office."

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 16, 2017, 10:19:36 PM
I missed the "Raising Hell" with Dominoes follow up. If he did that. The "evil plot" against him. If he did a video in which he records or describe that follow-up, it would no doubt prove to be a "bigger Falkie."

If he emailed the corporate office with his "experience" described in full, I bet its reply went something like this from someone in the real world:

"Dear Dominoes customer:

We are disappointed to hear of your recent experience with our company. We strive to maintain the highest standards in providing our products and services to consumers. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you. But, on the other hand and realistically, if you weren't such a f*ck and conduct yourself like a child, maybe this issue could have been handled better on your part? What in the hell is your problem?

Cordially,
Dominoes Corporate Office."

LOL

*i still wonder if Falkie has made the infamous "pizza delivery blacklist" ?

I met a proud Machinist sitting at the blackjack table by me a few weeks ago..
he was wearing a shirt that had printed on the back...
I can't fix STUPID...
but I can fix what STUPID does...

*that was my Q...to introduce him to Falkie...

FallenSeraph

So which one of you hacked his YT account?  8) ;D

Quote from: Seraph2 on July 16, 2017, 10:45:49 PM
So which one of you hacked his YT account?  8) ;D
my money is on Russia...
LOL

CozyRozie

Hi posters in this thread.

I was going to start my post saying that I'm sorry for not posting here lately,..but I said f*cked it, let's get straight to the point.
I was trying to watch couple of Falkie's latest videos on that new channel but I could only watch for no longer than 60 seconds.
I hate watching videos when person is talking so fucking sloo-oow , taking big pauses between words, and in Falkies case
he is accenting his last words with this f*cking fake drama uptones.

Not that his topics are boring but also the technical production is, his vocal delivery is just very shitty.
But if you guys enjoy that please by all means be involved in it... my IQ is not allowing me to watch his garbage sloo-oow talk
and covering news topics that I can get from much more reliable sources. 

When Falkie was losing his lid few days ago that video was golden, but that was spontaneous -tho his other shit topics and slow speech delivery
is below my standards,.. but if he is meeting your standards please by all means be absorbed by it.
And the older he gets the sloo-oover he will talk in his videos -so maybe somebody should tell him
to run his videos via some 'speedUp app' before he posts them.

Boring as fuck
George Senda is back.
Slow talking like molasses
entertaining Bellgabs asses.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: damon on July 16, 2017, 07:01:59 PM
Here is Falkie bitching about bellgab.com , He talked about the evil computer that Evil MV Send Him and many more things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VHJGBjDLzk

GAH!!!

SHEEEEEEEZUS. When was this vid posted??!!!

Dear Falkie,

I'm all good. Haters gonna hate. Ain't no thang. No need for videos defending my honor! Please and thank you.

Hearts!
Fallen Seraph

P.S. My family needs my money now, so the party's over for everyone, myself included. Plus, I'm $6K away from the finish line of a RAV4 I've been saving for. Eye on the prize and all that!

Long live The King in the North!

Quote from: Seraph2 on July 16, 2017, 11:20:22 PM
GAH!!!

SHEEEEEEEZUS. When was this vid posted??!!!

Dear Falkie,

I'm all good. Haters gonna hate. Ain't no thang. No need for videos defending my honor! Please and thank you.

Hearts!
Fallen Seraph

P.S. My family needs my money now, so the party's over for everyone, myself included. Plus, I'm $6K away from the finish line of a RAV4 I've been saving for. Eye on the prize and all that!

Long live The King in the North!

Did you help Falkie to make his Patreon page not a pity page?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 17, 2017, 12:30:37 AM
Did you help Falkie to make his Patreon page not a pity page?

I tried -- via long-ass YouTube comments, which I later deleted because the sight of them exhausted me. I sound like the Duchess of Asperger's Sydrome these days.

I still try when the mood strikes me. But I have my own problems right now -- a terminally ill niece (6), a father with dementia and a job that's KICKING. MY. ASS [cue the sad violins] -- so I'm not as emotionally invested (no pun intended) in Falkie's success as I was several months ago.

I will always wish him happiness, good health and much, much motivation, though.

Quote from: Seraph2 on July 17, 2017, 01:05:37 AM
I tried -- via long-ass YouTube comments, which I later deleted because the sight of them exhausted me. I sound like the Duchess of Asperger's Sydrome these days.

I still try when the mood strikes me. But I have my own problems right now -- a terminally ill niece (6), a father with dementia and a job that's KICKING. MY. ASS [cue the sad violins] -- so I'm not as emotionally invested (no pun intended) in Falkie's success as I was several months ago.

I will always wish him happiness, good health and much, much motivation, though.

Have you seen it today?

It still sucks but it no longer a woe is me rant.

CozyRozie

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 16, 2017, 04:53:38 PM
Hey Anthony,

You can go fuck yourself. Promoting your ipad funding and making money off of the George Romero death video. Some people actually knew the guy and cared about his work. You're a POS....

^^^ THIS !!!

That fat piece of shit has no scruples whats-so-ever !!

GEORGE ANTHONY SENDA Fucking Fat YouTube Beggar.

CozyRozie

GEORGE ANTHONY SENDA
I really hope that you, or lose them, or they get stolen from you, or that you break them somehow
your electronic devices that you are using to make your begging videos.

You are disgusting human being self absorbed cunt.

Mostly dull stuff but we do find out his ass has been bleeding and he lets us know his father was killed.

He always said his father just drowned in the bath but now he was killed, Falkie is a suspect once again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vC2lMzYRV0

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 17, 2017, 01:45:15 AM
his ass has been bleeding

I suspected he was on the rag after that meltdown video.

CozyRozie

GEORGE ANTHONY SENDA
I hope it will be so f*cking hot in your place that all the soldering in your electronic devices will f*cking melt...

CozyRozie

I wonder how much money MV is sending to GEORGE ANTHONY SENDA every month as a kick back
from the money BellGab is generating just from this thread alone...??

Lilith

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 16, 2017, 06:18:47 PM
Not to mention the "Overview" description: "I do social commentary, do breaking news videos & talk about the paranormal." Yeah, like sitting around pilfering online and/or wire stories, reading them verbatim is "doing" something. What a fine "Coast To Coast AM"-credited researcher there. Not like others have to actually report and do the work on such "breaking news," but it's great to know that some need to have a second-hand account of things so they know what is going on.

You know, Senda can do for himself as far as news or even non-fiction and fiction creation. If you look around YouTube, you'll find excellent examples of good, solid work from those who have the same -- maybe even less -- resources than "Sewergab Senda" but can produce what they do. He has internet access, telephone service, some mobility around his area -- so why doesn't he try and "work" at producing original things of his own? Like that thought escapes him? What happened to that claim I think he made a while back that he ran into someone from a "major publication" in the Bay Area that offered him a job as some "special-projects reporter," or some such? Or did I hear that wrong?

And marketing himself? He should look into those custom-novelty items. He can have a cartoon caricature of himself crawling from a manhole cover to the header of "Sewergab Senda" -- waving a small U.S. flag as he proclaims his never-ending battle for "truth, justice and the American way."

Are there no comedy clubs in the Bay Area, as well? With "Open Mike Night" things? He can just get up there and describe his own life and his delusions. He is missing out on a chance to do something. The audience would be in stitches! What they think is totally fictional "creative genius" material is actually the "True Story" of this guy. Another "job opportunity" perhaps overlooked?

I would buy mugs and t-shirts with that on it!  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 16, 2017, 09:09:26 PM
LOL
if you did see Falkie...would you say hello Falkie ?

Hey, remember those ChattyKathy dolls where you pulled the chord and the doll had a variety of recordings that she spoke? 

I imagine a great seller would be a  ChattySenda doll with different recordings of his sewergab rants.  ;D

Lilith

I think we need Anthony and Kathy bobble heads too.

Sewergab caps and t-shirts as well, as bellgab ones.  I'm sure MV won't mind.  Oh, and at least a mug with Praise MV! on it.

Screenshots of various bellgab posts would make great images for the bellgab and sewergab t-shirts and mugs.