• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on January 13, 2019, 07:15:56 PM
Tonight ddd will announce he is the product of a graft of a child of Hitler and his mother and the child of Hirohito and his mother.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlpUwQjzO3g&t=1669s

Pelayo

Whoa, sounds like ddd is planning on killing you Gunner.

Gunner65

Oh it's INSANE Dietrich - very insane! 

Pelayo

I just thought of something. If somehow somebody found Hitler's grave and pissed on it, would he be pissing on ddd's father's grave?

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 13, 2019, 07:06:15 PM
Yes - I did record that segment on his last show just haven't got it prepped for a video clip yet.  VERY BRUTAL  He even says I am now married to Rose Dio (a "same sex" marriage)  LOL!

Nah.  Could never work.  That whole skunk thing is such a turn off.   :)

Nyah Nyah!  Rose smells of skunk.   ::)

Heather Holman talk.    New territory here I think.

Heather has a picture of Dietrich on her bedroom ceiling?

Pelayo

Heather Holman used to be a listener/chatter on RR who absolutely adored ddd. She actually sounded like a sweet gal and ddd being gay brushed her off.

Gunner65

45 minutes of Ad hominem attacks already!

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 13, 2019, 07:44:29 PM
45 minutes of Ad hominem attacks already!

But he ain't reading stuff the internet.    This is better.

Pelayo

Woo hoo Gunner, you live rent free in ddd's head!

Gunner65

LOL!  150+  comments each shit-show!  Pics all over my house!  HA HA  Barney reads this thread and reports back to his master!

Pelayo

If ddd had graduated from Marine boot camp, he would have had his picture taken without boxer shorts.

Gunner65

Obviously Dietrich never had a photo taken for the graduation yearbook!  Those photos were taken by taking off your "blouse" and putting on the "Blues" blouse - still in cammie trousers wearing boots!  80 guys being rushed through the process at the fucking recruit PX in a back room!

Gunner65

No forged documents Dietrich - You can request them yourself!  Same old BS lies....

Pelayo

In other words ddd is collecting ssdi he is crazy.

Gunner65

"Those who earned the Medal of Honor are "pieces of shit" - Douglas Dietrich

Gunner65

Ben "Frankenstein" Franklin - Sorry Dietrich, that story was debunked years ago.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, if you know so much about everything and you are such a genius, how come you don't have a job running things?

Gunner65

Hey Dietrich: No one gives a shit about calendars or why they got created.  We want to hear more about how your 13 year old mother got hold of Hitlers splooge!

Had to drop for a bit.  Was working with "Maria" from Tracfone tech support.   Seems like all the juicy stuff is over and he's just going into his usual shtick now.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 13, 2019, 08:19:08 PM
Had to drop for a bit.  Was working with "Maria" Tracfone tech support.   Seems like all the juicy stuff is over and he's just going into his usual shtick now.
He's running down on the calendar crap - he said he was going to go further into his "Biological Origins" tonight.  He said he might cry but he was going to try and get through it - so I am looking forward to the sobbing!  :D

Gunner65

I have already debunked Dietrichs' claims about Eastmans calendar.....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Fixed_Calendar

The calendar did NOT change the actual dates of his grandfathers' death in 1973 or Dietrichs' age in 1969 when he claims he bit his penis off.

Gunner65

Ii have also debunked Dietriichs claims about Kodak manufacture of gun-sights/cameras on this thread a few months ago.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 13, 2019, 08:29:58 PM
I have already debunked Dietrichs' claims about Eastmans calendar.....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Fixed_Calendar

The calendar did NOT change the actual dates of his grandfathers' death in 1973 or Dietrichs' age in 1969 when he claims he bit his penis off.

Ah yes.  The munchitation situation.

Pelayo

I hear Elon Musk is going to launch another car destined for outter space and he is going to strap ddd into the driver's seat. He will be provided with enough oxygen to survive until he is a couple million miles from Earth in which he will die in the icy cold off space, Any vestige of ddd's existence including his clothes and possessions would be incinerated at the Presidio miliiry base.