• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

pepsiguy

that raspy voice, used mainly by young girls and those attempting to sound more intelligent than thou. that might be a bit nit-pickish, but it just boils my cabbage

McPhallus

So I check my debit card this morning and notice a bullshit $700 charge from some site called hosting-bill.com (registered in Germany and now redirects to some free web provider).  So I make a 10-minute call to the bank, and the money is back in the account in the afternoon and a new debit card is on the way.

Still annoying, though.... Do these cunts really think I'm not going to notice/care about a $700 charge?  Assholes.  Could've been really bad if I hadn't noticed it right away.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: McPhallus on April 03, 2012, 04:07:20 PM
So I check my debit card this morning and notice a bullshit $700 charge from some site called hosting-bill.com (registered in Germany and now redirects to some free web provider).

Lots of billing complaints on their forums.

Sent from my Nook Tablet using Tapatalk

McPhallus

What a fucking pain in the ass the dating scene is. Jesus.

b_dubb

Quote from: McPhallus on April 07, 2012, 03:46:13 PM
baggage. lots of baggage. good luck to you. but don't cock block me

McPhallus

Quote from: b_dubb on April 07, 2012, 03:51:17 PM
baggage. lots of baggage. good luck to you. but don't cock block me

Show higher value, bro.  She's a a guest in your reality.

Eddie Coyle

There's always that kidnapping thing.

Marc.Knight

If she is an American woman you're probably thoughtlessly plopping down $60 for dinner while she makes no offer to pay her share even if she makes more money than you do.  If you end up going on a few dates with the same one you might find yourself in competition with her BFF who is jealous about all the time you are spending together. 

You find out she is slightly bipolar (or just acts that way), or not over her former (or secretly current) boyfriend.  You end up being a tool to make the current boyfriend jealous.  The more you want the date to be about "the two of you" the more she talks to friends on her cell phone while you're paying for everything, and basically alone on the date. 

Most of the early dating relationship is probably about how many psychological hoops you can jump through and how liberal you are spending money on her.  She is probably still a little unsure of her sexual orientation, and you're the guinea pig she has chosen to act as a male test subject to calibrate her sexual attraction meter.

When she calls you and says she is "going out with the girls" you naturally become a little jealous or insecure and she slams you for it.  If you tell her you are "going out with the guys" she is shocked, dismayed and threatens to break off the relationship.

If you go out with a foreign woman, erase everything I wrote above.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: M. Knight on April 08, 2012, 07:54:53 PM

amen.

MV/Liberace!

this piece of shit song:

Donavon Frankenreiter It don't matter

nothing but top 40 SUCK.  this is what i expect to hear in j.c. penney when i'm trying on a pair of pants that are too small because i'm too fat and they don't have my size. 

If she is an American woman you're probably thoughtlessly plopping down $60 for dinner while she makes no offer to pay her share even if she makes more money than you do.  - - -  If you tell her you are "going out with the guys" she is shocked, dismayed and threatens to break off the relationship.

The mechanical resonance of your comments splits the planet of dating to its core as if it were an apple.

Reminds me of comedian Richard Jeni who believed the first date should be a complete layout of all cards on the table.  Just get it over with. He said something to the effect of the man lays out a tentative card:  "I'm often running late - no matter how much I try to be on time."

She slams her first card on the table and screams "I'm bipolar!"

People who use alleged Tesla commentary as inappropriate metaphors.

Hemorrhoid humor.  Because it's a pain in the . . .

BobGrau

The phrase 'sheeple' which stinks of a weird kind of inverse-elitism.

Matrix referencing holier-than-thou hipsters who think they're fighting the system by yacking on the internet.

Conspiracy theorists.

Coincidence theorists.

George noory.

Quote from: BobGrau on April 12, 2012, 03:11:40 PM

Matrix referencing holier-than-thou hipsters who think they're fighting the system by yacking on the internet.

Whoa. Sounds like you swallowed the blue pill. Don't worry. It's not your fault.

Hey, check out my full length black coat.  It's got a bitchin' arc of motion.

texaskdog

If she is an American woman you're probably thoughtlessly plopping down $60 for dinner while she makes no offer to pay her share even if she makes more money than you do.  If you end up going on a few dates with the same one you might find yourself in competition with her BFF who is jealous about all the time you are spending together. 

You find out she is slightly bipolar (or just acts that way), or not over her former (or secretly current) boyfriend.  You end up being a tool to make the current boyfriend jealous.  The more you want the date to be about "the two of you" the more she talks to friends on her cell phone while you're paying for everything, and basically alone on the date. 

Most of the early dating relationship is probably about how many psychological hoops you can jump through and how liberal you are spending money on her.  She is probably still a little unsure of her sexual orientation, and you're the guinea pig she has chosen to act as a male test subject to calibrate her sexual attraction meter.

When she calls you and says she is "going out with the girls" you naturally become a little jealous or insecure and she slams you for it.  If you tell her you are "going out with the guys" she is shocked, dismayed and threatens to break off the relationship.

Just stop caring.  You know the other guy she's seeing on the "girls night out" nights doesn't care about you.

McPhallus

I'm a veteran of the "dating community," ala Ross Jeffries, David DeAngelo, Mystery, etc., so I know not to supplicate and never buy dinners, flowers, gifts, etc. Just to gain her approval (From your language, it sounds like you know about the little subculture to which I'm referring.)

I haven't bought a woman dinner in years... I just meet them for coffee/a drink, ask them a few qualifying questions, and then go from there. The first several several dates have WAY too many unknown facts to justify any kind of financial involvement.  If she's a "dinner ho," I'd rather know up front so I can move on.

What pissed me off the other day was a particular cuntbag who chose to end the date before we even got a chance to sit down.  I don't know what her problem was, but that's the first time anything like that has ever happened.

McPhallus

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on April 12, 2012, 02:41:49 PM
People who use alleged Tesla commentary as inappropriate metaphors.

Please show your work with examples.

BobGrau

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on April 12, 2012, 03:37:55 PM
Whoa. Sounds like you swallowed the blue pill. Don't worry. It's not your fault.

Hey, check out my full length black coat.  It's got a bitchin' arc of motion.

;D Hey, nothing wrong with full length black coats... I got my first one twenty years ago. But even then I was aware I was play-acting a role.

The only pills worth taking are called pink diamonds, mixed with a wee bit of special K. That's how you enter the matrix.  8)

Eddie Coyle

Having smoker's wheeze ten years after you've stopped(nicotine variety)

blackshap9

Quote from: BobGrau on April 12, 2012, 05:13:24 PM

The only pills worth taking are called pink diamonds, mixed with a wee bit of special K.
The K- hole...yeah...good times  8)

Marc.Knight

Quote from: McPhallus on April 12, 2012, 05:06:24 PM
What pissed me off the other day was a particular cuntbag who chose to end the date before we even got a chance to sit down.  I don't know what her problem was, but that's the first time anything like that has ever happened.

She was testing something about her own emotions by allowing the date, or who knows what, and you were simply the fucking guinea pig.  Had the same thing been done to her she would be emotionally devastated.

blackshap9

National Grilled Cheese Day

Click here.

Who thinks of this shit? I hate them. But that grilled cheese sandwich with Basque bleu cheese, pears and rasin brioche looks so good!  8)

b_dubb

Quote from: The General on April 12, 2012, 09:04:33 PM
Neil Young
Is this related to Neil's plan to drive a restored vintage Cadillac with an electric motor to Washington, DC?

BobGrau

Frys Girl

Quote from: M. Knight on April 12, 2012, 08:33:28 PM

She was testing something about her own emotions by allowing the date, or who knows what, and you were simply the fucking guinea pig.  Had the same thing been done to her she would be emotionally devastated.
I won't dispute the ridiculous ways women behave during dating, but please know that it ain't rosy for chicks either. We deal with fair amounts of hardship and heartache too. Bottom line: we need to be more like dogs, friendly and nice, so we can better learn about one another :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on April 13, 2012, 07:09:55 PM
...we need to be more like dogs, friendly and nice, so we can better learn about one another :)

when this is implemented, hopefully i'll be allowed to selectively sniff asses and orally pleasure myself in public.

b_dubb

Michael...when that happens ... when you fulfill that sweet sweet dream ... please do it out of my sight. just reading that was enough to make my stomach turn