• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

The laptop cumputer ?  He was wanting for money to be sent for that over a month ago!   So where is the money going?   More lies about Saudi Arabia and the USMC.  I guess veterans day is about him.  All lies

Jump from the Doug wearing girls dresses as a child, to Justin Trudeau's corrupt off shore bank accounts in the Cayman's, to broken lungs.......

Strong start. 

Gunner65

Dietrich must not be communicating with his VA buddy anymore.   He knows nothing about the VA. 

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 11, 2017, 09:17:02 PM
Dietrich must not be communicating with his VA buddy anymore.   He knows nothing about the VA.

Hasn't mentioned that dude in ages, has he?

Gunner65

States was under VA OIG investigation since Sept.   I have more documents coming on that.   Dietrich is FREAKING OUT!   Its like he is paranoid on speed or something.  He's trying to vomit all his BS before his cell goes dead. 

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 11, 2017, 09:22:18 PM
States was under VA OIG investigation since Sept.   I have more documents coming on that.   Dietrich is FREAKING OUT!   Its like he is paranoid on speed or something.  He's trying to vomit all his BS before his cell goes dead.

Yeah - saw your posts on the VA thing.   Hate to see anyone lose their gig but if he truly did that, what did he expect would happen?

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 11, 2017, 09:26:15 PM
Yeah - saw your posts on the VA thing.   Hate to see anyone lose their gig but if he truly did that, what did he expect would happen?
Exactly.  I don't believe that Dietrich cares.  I do not think he is aware.  (Dr. Seus said)   States has a family history of comitting crimes and getting away with it.  I think that States distanced himself from Dietrich before the investigation started.  Otherwise Dietrich would be screaming about it blaming Aquino.

Gunner65

Happy Veterans Day Dietrich!!   HA HA.. SKpe shut down and cell phone losing power.  What a stupid gay worthless piece of shit.   Hes about to vapor lock on air right now!

Gunner65

"THANK YOU FOR THE SPANKING"!!!!   FUCKING PRICELESS!

Gunner65

WOW that photo just gave me a 1970's flashback

I am so lost.

So Dr. J, Satanist extraordinaire, wormed his way into the Art Bell camp on orders from Michael Aquino.  Then blew up Art's show and continued
on to infiltrate the NSA?

Gunner65

I think the VA investigation may lead to more involving Dietrich.  I think the VA may have exchanged evidence and information with other offices including the FBI.  I signed documents with Release of Information for exactly that.   Dietrich will attack Veterans on Veterans Day.

Gunner65

Hemmingson died from an overdose.   I think Dietrich may also.   Holy shit he is gonna blow a gasket.   

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 11, 2017, 09:51:54 PM
Hemmingson died from an overdose.

Whoever the hell he is.............       I got lost after CIA Director Pompeo and the rape of Chelsea Manning by Putin or whatever

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 11, 2017, 09:55:36 PM
Whoever the hell he is.............       I got lost after CIA Director Pompeo and the rape of Chelsea Manning by Putin or whatever
It took me two months just to train to listen to him before I could research him.   

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 11, 2017, 09:51:54 PM
Hemmingson died from an overdose.   I think Dietrich may also.   Holy shit he is gonna blow a gasket.

He ain't swallowing too good.        "blah blah woof woof......awkward silence.....Mega Gulp......."

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 11, 2017, 09:57:10 PM
He ain't swallowing too good.        "blah blah woof woof......awkward silence.....Mega Gulp......."
Someone has a MIC open.  Dietrich is really bad I don't think I have ever heard him so messed up.  He totally depends on Solomon. Maybe he knows he fucked up when he attacked Veterans.  Still begging for money?   How did he charge his cell phone in less than 10 min?  Can't plug in the charger the cord is not long enough?

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 11, 2017, 10:00:34 PM
  Someone has a MIC open.  Dietrich is really bad I don't think I have ever heard him so messed up.  He totally depends on Solomon. Maybe he knows he fucked up when he attacked Veterans.  Still begging for money?   How did he charge his cell phone in less than 10 min?

I like how the guest chimed in that he could hear the Dougster............    Only syllable uttered by that dude in 67 minutes

Lilith

Darn I'm late, gotta go turn on the "show"

Gunner65

Now the "gangstalker" lies and BS....leading up to Aquino and Lilyea and Gunner65.   ALL LIES.  Dietrich is openly lying after all of this and calling for his listeners to commit a Federal Crime.

Gunner65

Yes Brig.  This the fall of Douglas Dietrich.

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 11, 2017, 10:12:25 PM
Yes Brig.  This the fall of Douglas Dietrich.

I'm glad I made it for the event  ;D

That web page he referenced seems a might odd:

QuoteWEREWOLVES â€" THE DARK SURVIVORS Douglas Dietrich personally knows a werewolf and therefore was able to consult Animal Planet on their movie about werewolves. Unfortunately, the film was immediately pulled off air by the US military complex for so called reasons of national security

Know a werewolf myself.    His name is Ray

Gunner65

Never trust anyone named Ray.  (Or Douglas Dietrich)

Hold on.   Hold on.    So Ivan is being forced to watch Netflix under threat of death?

Gunner65

Dietrich is pacing himself.   What about the gangstalkers?  I think the FBI is gonna use Dietrich in training for agents