• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Sugaree on May 17, 2019, 09:32:03 AM
THAT SENDAMONSTER didn't even know why he banned you. When they asked.

UNBELIEVABLE!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 14 on May 17, 2019, 12:33:01 AM
That being said, would you elaborate just generally on potential connection between inflating one's self-importance and speech disorders?

No.

NoMoreNoory

There was a doozy a couple of nights ago. He attempted to introduce his guest as being at the ‘forefront’ of whatever it was but, for no apparent reason, he stopped halfway through the word, so that it sounded as though she was ‘at the fort’. There was the usual fumbling pause before he came up with his save, declaring her to be ‘right at the front’, and carrying on as though nothing had happened.

There is no explaining the man.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 17, 2019, 06:29:14 PM
...There is no explaining the man.

"That's true!  Next caller, Gene in Eugene.  Hi, Gene!"

Jojo

Why is George handing out so many compliments?  They sounded sincere and polite.  Wassup?

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 17, 2019, 06:29:14 PM
There was a doozy a couple of nights ago. He attempted to introduce his guest as being at the ‘forefront’ of whatever it was but, for no apparent reason, he stopped halfway through the word, so that it sounded as though she was ‘at the fort’. There was the usual fumbling pause before he came up with his save, declaring her to be ‘right at the front’, and carrying on as though nothing had happened.

There is no explaining the man.
I heard that, too.  He has a lady friend in the military, and I wondered if she was stationed at a Fort that day.  I think his misspeaks usually reveal things; they aren't just grammar problems.  Things that are otherwise on his mind seem to come through.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: 14 on May 17, 2019, 11:23:28 PM
I think his misspeaks usually reveal things

Absolutely. They reveal that George Noory Sucks.

Jojo

I wonder if George was handing out compliments last night because maybe Stanton's death reminded him to tell the people you care about how you feel before time runs out.

George, I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.  I'm sure he  knew how much you appreciated him by your actions as well.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on May 17, 2019, 06:36:48 PM

I remember that.  That was funny.  Most people try to "split the hazards", not George.  He just drives straight through  :), mud puddles and all.

I imagine he knows who took some of the photos that end up online, hmmmm?

Jojo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKzZVlCmxso

Here is a little-known 15-minute interview with George from a little over a year ago.  He is very pleasant, although wearing best funeral home face.  He describes how a married-in relative set an apartment building on fire when George & his relatives were in it when George was in elementary school.  The fire department had to rescue people.  George said the local paper photographed him running across the street in his pajamas.  How many people knew George had survived this trauma?  I didn't.

ItsOver

DATE
Saturday - May 18, 2019
HOST
Connie Willis
GUESTS
Ingrid Vik Durant,    Tony Durant,    Jason Frank,    Jim Myers
Coast to Coast AM's Connie Willis (YouTube Channel) will share personal Sasquatch accounts she's had while exploring deep in the Rockies. In the past 15 days, several local Bigfoot researchers--Tony & Ingrid Durant (Sasquatch Journey), Jason Frank, and Jim Myers took her to their favorite hotspots. They did not disappoint. Connie is still processing what she encountered which included a Bigfoot scaling up a mountainside at the speed of light and other anomalies she has yet to be able to put into words or give a label. She'll discuss these anomalies with these Rocky researchers.

LOL. ;D Dingbat Willis "still processing." This should be a hoot.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: 14 on May 18, 2019, 01:28:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKzZVlCmxso

Here is a little-known 15-minute interview with George from a little over a year ago.  He is very pleasant, although wearing best funeral home face.  He describes how a married-in relative set an apartment building on fire when George & his relatives were in it when George was in elementary school.  The fire department had to rescue people.  George said the local paper photographed him running across the street in his pajamas.  How many people knew George had survived this trauma?  I didn't.

He's told this story many times on C2C.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on May 18, 2019, 02:50:05 PM
DATE
Saturday - May 18, 2019
HOST
Connie Willis
GUESTS
Ingrid Vik Durant,    Tony Durant,    Jason Frank,    Jim Myers
Coast to Coast AM's Connie Willis (YouTube Channel) will share personal Sasquatch accounts she's had while exploring deep in the Rockies. In the past 15 days, several local Bigfoot researchers--Tony & Ingrid Durant (Sasquatch Journey), Jason Frank, and Jim Myers took her to their favorite hotspots. They did not disappoint. Connie is still processing what she encountered which included a Bigfoot scaling up a mountainside at the speed of light and other anomalies she has yet to be able to put into words or give a label. She'll discuss these anomalies with these Rocky researchers.

LOL. ;D Dingbat Willis "still processing." This should be a hoot.

Sooo...

Ok, I'll try to listen to this tonight.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on May 18, 2019, 04:59:12 PM

Sooo...

Ok, I'll try to listen to this tonight.
If you're up for some laughs, it might be worth it.  Willis hasn't done anything to diminish the "dumb blonde" stereotype. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 18, 2019, 05:17:00 PM
If you're up for some laughs, it might be worth it.  Willis hasn't done anything to diminish the "dumb blonde" stereotype. ;)
I think she is riding that trope better than a midget riding a horse during the Aintree Grand National.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on May 18, 2019, 05:17:00 PM

Sounds like a plan.  ;D

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Uncle Duke on May 18, 2019, 02:57:53 PM
He's told this story many times on C2C.

He’s so full of himself and full of it, I don’t trust a word of his set-piece anecdotes.

One day, I want to compile a list of all the things he claims happened to him when he was eleven, including reading Chariots Of The Gods the best part of a decade before its publication. It was a busy year.

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on May 17, 2019, 06:36:48 PM

I just want to run my fingers through that hair. . . . and have it come off in my hands.

Lilith

Good Grief.  That's enough of that.  I'm outta here.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on May 19, 2019, 12:26:57 AM
Good Grief.  That's enough of that.  I'm outta here.
Whut?  You didn't like Connie and "Bigfoot scaling up a mountainside at the speed of light and other anomalies?"  ;D

AvDaBr

Connie makes Jorch look like a serious interviewer by comparison.  Come to think of it, Heather is actually better than Connie.

ItsOver

Quote from: AvDaBr on May 19, 2019, 02:01:20 PM
Connie makes Jorch look like a serious interviewer by comparison.  Come to think of it, Heather is actually better than Connie.
At least Jorch isn't giggling half the time.  Her show prep must involve copious quantities of weed.  No wonder she needs Krispy Kreme right before a show.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 19, 2019, 03:31:52 PM
At least Jorch isn't giggling half the time.  Her show prep must involve copious quantities of weed.  No wonder she needs Krispy Kreme right before a show.
"Where's Willis?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connie_Willis 

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/meet-connie-willis 

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 19, 2019, 04:03:28 PM
Your Wiki site shows this.

Either the C2C Willis has extensive photoshopping or that's some other Connie Willis. ;)
Ha, Yeah. One apparently writes SCI-FI books the other is smoking up and Big Footin' around the country. And hosts C2C sometimes.  But the former even has more mystery about here on that page.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 19, 2019, 04:05:59 PM
Ha, Yeah. One apparently writes SCI-FI books the other is smoking up and Big Footin' around the country. And hosts C2C sometimes.
Heh, heh, man, I really hope that's the case or the side effects of MJ and doughnuts are much worse than I thought.  ;D