• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

aldousburbank

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 15, 2018, 03:14:47 PM
Last night's show on the Mandela  effect was excellent.   What a great guest.  Good job Heather!

Love ALL

Wait, I thought that show didn't happen yet.

Not for you, I am 12 hours ahead of you so my today is your tomorrow

whoozit

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on March 15, 2018, 06:55:02 PM
Not for you, I am 12 hours ahead of you so my today is your tomorrow
Did I have a good day tomorrow?

How many little girls imagine their Prince Charming with liver spots and whiskey breath?

SnapT

Heather Wade has moved in next door to Art Bell and is broadcasting live from his studio!

TigerLily

Quote from: SnapT on March 19, 2018, 10:09:35 PM
Heather Wade has moved in next door to Art Bell and is broadcasting live from his studio!

I just heard Heather say that she just moved to Pahrump and this is her first night broadcasting from there.  Interesting ... let the gossip and rumors begin!

Morgus

Quote from: TigerLily on March 19, 2018, 10:40:23 PM
I just heard Heather say that she just moved to Pahrump and this is her first night broadcasting from there.  Interesting ... let the gossip and rumors begin!
Heather also tonight told that Art Bell offered to sell her the guest home on his Pahrump property and she accepted and moved in there over the weekend.  Now she broadcasts from Art's old studio in her backyard...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on March 19, 2018, 11:05:35 PM
Heather also tonight told that Art Bell offered to sell her the guest home on his Pahrump property and she accepted and moved in there over the weekend.  Now she broadcasts from Art's old studio in her backyard...

This is just her way of easing us into the fact that she's been there all along. ;)

TigerLily

Thanks Morgus. I didn't hear the first part of her show. Just when she discussed it with her guest. I guess this helps her cut expenses so she can continue the show? Radio host by night, nanny by day? I guess the stalker finally moved out of the guest house

paladin1991

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 16, 2018, 03:22:32 PM
How many little girls imagine their Prince Charming with liver spots and whiskey breath?

Don't you?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 19, 2018, 11:07:58 PM
This is just her way of easing us into the fact that she's been there all along. ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHHAHSHSHSBBSSBBSBSBSHSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSHAHAHAHAAHHHSHAHSHSHSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHS

Quote from: TigerLily on March 19, 2018, 10:40:23 PM

I'm not sensing concern for a stalker in any of this.

So, we have Art sitting on the couch watching CNN, Irene wondering when he's going to die so she can go back to the Philippines, Asia keeping her mother company, and Heather... what, working on the show? 

Asuka Langley

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 20, 2018, 12:43:31 AM

So, we have Art sitting on the couch nursing the baby, Irene wondering when he's going to die so she can go back to the Philippines, Asia keeping her mother company, and Heather sucking a mean dick in the desert
fixed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlbMCZbSLoI

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 19, 2018, 11:07:58 PM

Jazmunda lives there too

aldousburbank

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 20, 2018, 12:56:06 AM
Jazmunda lives there too

I hate sharing my bedroom with him. Australians are so messy.

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 20, 2018, 09:06:35 AM
I hate sharing my bedroom with him. Australians are so messy.
Especially when he's dreaming about Art Bell.  ;) :D

ItsOver

So, we have Art sitting on the couch watching CNN, Irene wondering when he's going to die so she can go back to the Philippines, Asia keeping her mother company, and Heather... what, working on the show?
Time for a "flashback." 

Juan

And Jazmunda making hamburgers with fried egg, pineapple and beet root.

Lord Grantham

Guest house, eh.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 01, 2018, 09:05:13 AM
Shouldn't be too hard. Not much grass out that way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da0o2BeYcMg

*Video courtesy of THE STALKERâ,,¢

Looks like that video was removed. It was film from the guest house, done by a house guest. Interesting, very interesting.

Gd5150

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 20, 2018, 11:42:23 AM
Guest house, eh.

Looks like that video was removed. It was film from the guest house, done by a house guest. Interesting, very interesting.

Kinda like the money in your bitcoin investment account.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 20, 2018, 11:50:04 AM
Kinda like the money in your bitcoin investment account.

You continue to be the dumbest man alive.

yoursongs

It's more likely she is broke and needed a place to live.  She will not change her abrasive, phony, sickening style, so she continues to lose listeners.  She is Art's baby so DMDN can't let her go.  If anything ever happens to Art, she go bye-bye.

ItsOver

Hah, hah, hah.  Gee, I can't see any problems with this arrangement.

I hope Bell likes cat fights as much as he likes cats.