• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

SiriusXM streaming app "Logged out due to inactivity" problem

Started by devoidzero, September 11, 2013, 09:38:22 AM

Morgus

I do get a pop up message on the PC Sirius player app after a few minutes of playing the app on two PCs at the same time on my network sharing a cable internet connection. The message says "more than one login detected" and you have to press OK.
But I don't get pop ups even after 3+ hours with only one PC running the app.

onan

Quote from: Morgus on September 16, 2013, 08:46:45 PM
I do get a pop up message on the PC Sirius player app after a few minutes of playing the app on two PCs at the same time on my network sharing a cable internet connection. The message says "more than one login detected" and you have to press OK.
But I don't get pop ups even after 3+ hours with only one PC running the app.

seems that is how it is designed. I was reading some of their FAQ and read pretty much what you describe.

steelbot

Older thread folks, Jailbreak tweak for iOS user's that are jailbroken called Sirius4Ever allows you to change the timeout limit's all the way to 24hrs...

After dissecting the iOS app and the TCP traffic data on the PC-web app...
the streams are 64kbs 48000khz in nature, and do indeed save to the device for local playback in "offline mode" without authentication required (I think it saves account credentials in a plist file on iOS devices to verify when no data connection is present) I have however experienced show's being deleted at will, EVEN in offline mode...So I've had to re-download them (they're about 105-110 mb in size, but broken down into proprietary stream format using HLS method of streaming/encryption)

The way I'm saving my files for archive, is to wait for the replay, and using line in on the pc from the ipad mini - and recording using adobe audition...from there I make it a 128kbs 48000kb file that is upped to 195 mb file, with no commercials as the replays are cut down to strictly the show (minus art's own C-Crane stuff) -

I have looked into this very thoroughly and have additional "techy" info if anyone want's it...plus I've tried all the various "plug-ins" for PC's and what not to avoid 90 minute time outs, and decryption of the true "audio files" to no avail I might add...

So... anyone that has further questions, message me!