• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 28, 2018, 01:51:36 AM

they must have found a reformed meth head to care or senda.  Most meth heads are cockcasions.  Glad that senda won't have to deal with any third worlders.  We all know how senda feels about non-whites.

Falkie is clearly losing his touch.  He couldn't even pry away a few old magazines from a couple of grieving relatives

whoozit

I wonder if the caregiver, or slave as Falkie believes him to be, has seen the Casa de Mierda yet.  I hope he has a hazmat suit and a tanker truck full of bleach.

P.S. I also wonder if Falkie’s fleas have lice and vice versa ad infinitum.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 27, 2018, 07:48:48 PM
Would be ironic if the 'care giver' reports the conditions in the hovel, along with Senda's bodily grubiness and he ended up with a
condemned pad and was placed in  some sort of facility that would make him wash his hands and feet.

Darn good point. The entire thing could backfire on him. By basically admitting that he can't do anything on his own -- hence getting a caregiver -- that is exactly what assisted living is all about, from what little I admit I know.

I understand they do have a system where the residents' income are paid directly to the facility, and they put the dependent people on some sort of budget. For their own mentally ill or senile selves good. Like not getting junk all the time when they fail to attend to the basic needs of life -- and their own welfare. Such places pay the bills, do the shopping, cleaning, chores and such. But the residents are not their bosses. I can only that guy realizes that right quick about his caregiver, as well.

Yes, the scenario you ponder could indeed happen. It also may be the obvious unjust anger issues that draw concern. More of a supervised-social environment may be recommended for such.

So, that guy faces a challenge. He indeed has to live up to his part in this. He may realize if he acts too helpless and dependent...his lifestyle may change for the better -- but cost him all that freedom he takes for granted.

This could be the guy's last chance at redemption. And I mean a real last chance. Not one of those Ryan Leaf, National-Football League last chances, either. This one isn't fooling around, kind-of-thing-going-on.

RE: "THIS IS A TEST & VAMP UNTIL READY."

At 0:35 - Great way to start the live stream. By becoming so angry over nothing. "I could just...kill," the guy states, complete with a choke-hold gesture. Yes, maybe some may be concerned over...just that.

That was as far as I endured it before I moved on to other things. Way to go. That says it all. No need for any content after that. Issues. Issues. That is essentially it. No signs of a potential tinderbox there, huh?

I wonder if he figures there's no need to wash 'em if you're going to lose them to Diabetes anyway?

"See?  This is why I'm disabled..." (wiggles his disgusting toes).   

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 28, 2018, 09:22:59 AM
RE: "THIS IS A TEST & VAMP UNTIL READY."

At 0:35 - Great way to start the live stream. By becoming so angry over nothing. "I could just...kill," the guy states, complete with a choke-hold gesture. Yes, maybe some may be concerned over...just that.

That was as far as I endured it before I moved on to other things. Way to go. That says it all. No need for any content after that. Issues. Issues. That is essentially it. No signs of a potential tinderbox there, huh?
once the "social services agent" (known as a personal caregiver to the dumb ass) is allowed entrance into Casa Senda several things will take place
Casa Senda will be cleaned up...
SENDA will be chauffeured around to attend to his "needs"...
SENDA will be helped with daily tasks and needs in Casa Sends...
SENDA WILL BE OBSERVED AND MONITORED
(ALL OF THIS BEING DOCUMENTED FIRST HAND BY A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL)

after a designated time period...
A meeting will be held with SOCIAL SERVICES by the "personal caregiver"...
ALL WRITTEN DOCUMENTATIONS
covering daily psychological health (and is professional help warranted), physical health (observed and maladies complained about both real and imaginary), generalized behavior (highlighting abnormal or risky exhibitions), personal hygiene (actually SPECIFIC instances of TOTAL DISREGARD of)and interactions (BOTH with the healthcare professional and general public)
PHOTOS, VIDEO
FOR PROOF AS SOCIAL SERVICES WILL NOT BELIEVE HOW FAST AFTER CLEANING CASA SENDA IS A SHIT HOLE AGAIN !
(ONE WEEK OR LESS)
NEIGHBOR INTERVIEWS, LAW ENFORCEMENT INTERACTIONS, LOCAL BUSINESSES (Starbucks, Dollar Stores, FoodMax, WalMarts in Pittsburgh and Martinez, Pawn shops, WellsFargo Bank, Post Office AND LOCAL PIZZA ESTABLISHMENTS), BUSTY BLONDE ADOLESCENT CHEERLEADERS THAT FREQUENT THE STARBUCKS...
(PROVIDING BACKUP FOR WRITTEN OBSERVATIONS)
plus an in depth financial analysis of SENDA'S ability to manage his WELFARE MONEY...
WITHOUT IMPLEMENTATION OF FALKIELOGIC...
(this is where those chauffeured rides to the Pawn Shop, WalMart and the Dollar Store are not going to help AND his bragging about AlienCON and multiple "credit cards" AND his losing RENT MONEY ORDERS...ETC will be the finish of his financial freedom...)

FOR HIS OWN GOOD...
HE WILL BE INSTITUTIONALIZED ONE WAY OR THE OTHER

I am hoping for the Martinez Group Home for Village IDIOTS !
(I THINK SENDA would be a nice fit there)

Norm

The only person I've ever known who says he actually called Ebay to complain about being outbid on an auction. WTF? Is there anybody he hasn't called to complain about something?

The slug states he has purchased 4000 items on Ebay so surely he must be aware of using a proxy bidding service such as bidnapper or equivalent. How stupid is he?

It will be so interesting when his caregiver starts moving/organizing Falkie's belongings.  George is a hoarder.  I have had the pleasure of having a hoarder as a neighbour.  I have personally observed the insanity that surrounds the imposed "de-hoarding" of that neighbour at least 3 times.  It's not going to pretty.  I personally cannot wait to hear his bitching which will start immediately that poor caregiver starts work.

paladin1991

Quote from: canadiancommie on February 28, 2018, 03:48:35 PM
It will be so interesting when his caregiver starts moving/organizing Falkie's belongings.  George is a hoarder.  I have had the pleasure of having a hoarder as a neighbour.  I have personally observed the insanity that surrounds the imposed "de-hoarding" of that neighbour at least 3 times.  It's not going to pretty.  I personally cannot wait to hear his bitching which will start immediately that poor caregiver starts work.

That's all coming with the new season!

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 02, 2014, 09:42:36 PM
I have blocked the video in which people think its so funny to make ME look like I am masturbating which is demeaning and insulting.
IF neccessary, I'll block the entire channel and only allow subscribers to view the videos.

I was remembering this moment when senda was threatening to become his own video hermit kingdom.   Did he ever really block any video to be subscriber only?  I know he's pulled a few.  But there have been several videos where he apparently grabs himself and it's only the keen meat gazing eyes of several BG members that can glean these images.

Quote from: Norm on February 28, 2018, 12:45:21 PM
The only person I've ever known who says he actually called Ebay to complain about being outbid on an auction. WTF? Is there anybody he hasn't called to complain about something?

The slug states he has purchased 4000 items on Ebay so surely he must be aware of using a proxy bidding service such as bidnapper or equivalent. How stupid is he?

No proxy is even needed. The other person had placed a max bid. Ebay works as the proxy out bidding everyone right up to your max bid amount.
It is the reason that snipping, like Falkie tried to do, does not work.

If you really want an item on eBay just put in your max bid. You will out bid right up to your max and if you get out bid then no big deal. They paid more than the max you were willing to pay.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 28, 2018, 05:11:48 PM
No proxy is even needed. The other person had placed a max bid. Ebay works as the proxy out bidding everyone right up to your max bid amount.

If you really want an item on eBay just put in your max bid. You will out bid right up to your max and if you get out bid then no big deal. They paid more than the max you were willing to pay.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 02, 2014, 09:42:36 PM
I have blocked the video in which people think its so funny to make ME look like I am masturbating which is demeaning and insulting.
IF neccessary, I'll block the entire channel and only allow subscribers to view the videos.

ok, let me try to understand his reasoning here...
just what does he think of when he views such a GIF ?
he believes masturbating is wrong ?
he has never masturbated ?
he is reminded of the first time his mommy showed him how to masturbate ?
(she did have to show him how 5 times, I understand, before he caught on)
he is unable to masturbate now due to being disabled ?
(since he has never worked, was his disability claim due to inability to masturbate ?)
he only masturbates when incarcerated to impress and entice the big BLACK MEN in his cell ?
he wishes he could masturbate in Starbucks when he gets that "twitch" ?
he is hopeful his new personal caregiver can provide him with special care to complete those "personal tasks" he is no longer able to because of his "disability" ?
...to be continued

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 28, 2018, 05:11:48 PM

STFU!  If Falkie says he was caught in an eBay time warp, then he was caught in an eBay time warp!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 28, 2018, 06:21:06 PM
STFU!  If Falkie says he was caught in an eBay time warp, then he was caught in an eBay time warp!

Obviously George should be a guest on MITD with Heather Wade!   Noory missed his chance. 

Love ALL

Quote from: Norm on February 28, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

This may be the first time Falkie bid on something someone else wanted

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 28, 2018, 03:59:13 PM
That's all coming with the new season!

It appears that a member of The Circle of Rust (TM) has infiltrated Falkie's hovel by showing up with a bottle of Simple Green and a roll of paper towels.  Falkie took one look at the cleaning products, looked away for a split second like a vampire avoiding the sun, then rolled out the red carpet for his newfound "friend."  Of course, the red rug was filthy.  The "cleaner" showed an "interest" in Falkie's woo woo shit, and he's in like Flint!  This proves to be an interesting season indeed. 

Quote from: whoozit on February 28, 2018, 02:36:08 AM
I also wonder if Falkie’s fleas have lice and vice versa ad infinitum.

"It's turtles all the way down!"

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 28, 2018, 06:53:21 PM
Obviously George should be a guest on MITD with Heather Wade!   

Love ALL

You poor thing. You're really grasping at straws here.

Love All!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 28, 2018, 09:31:08 PM
You poor thing. You're really grasping at straws here.

Love All!

Thank you Dreary for appreciating my desperation.

Love YOU

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 28, 2018, 10:04:28 PM
Thank you Dreary for appreciating my desperation.

Love YOU

I'm really not that dreary. lol. I mean, I don't think I am....let me wake up my roommate and ask him what he thinks. His legs are tired though from dancing. I tried to tell him more dancing would cure his leg pain but he doesn't believe me.

I mean, how can you not dance to this?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30f_Eo9ynW8

GravitySucks

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 28, 2018, 10:11:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-t7qScnsiU
the adventures of falkie in live streaming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffbWAYSpk6c

The adventures of falkie videos.

Somebody needs to tell Amazon that the cans were fine before he dropped the box on the floor.

And tell the big guy to wipe the powdered sugar off his face before he does a video.

RE: "A SODA MACHINE AT THE MARTINEZ, CA. WALMART."

If I heard that intro right..."Hello, this is George Senda...The Guy From Walmart."

Looks like senility may be setting in? That's bad when you forget your own nickname. "The Guy From Walmart"?

Has George Noory been giving him lessons in how to screw up dialog and sayings? (I've seen Noory aptly nicknamed "mush mouth" on his "sucks" thread here. Ha-ha-ha...)

RE: " MY MICROWAVE DIED & COOKING JIFFY POP & TOWERS OF FRISKIES."

From the description: <<BEGIN QUOTE>>" My microwave may have caught fire at one point. There's a huge burned hole in the inside of it at the back."<<END QUOTE>>

Um, he'd better check that outlet while he's at it. I think those microwaves vent at the back and he may have crammed that thing against the wall or put something behind it and it overheated. Perhaps. He has to give it room behind to vent.

I hope he knows about the kitchen outlets with the fuse block switch thing. That's where the microwave needs to be plugged in. Those microwaves -- like hair dryers -- draw current like mad and are known circuit-breaker trippers. I hope that guy knows about fuses and ensures his system has those in place. Or I hope he hasn't tried to bypass them.

That "may have caught fire" thing is concerning, all.

"Hello, this is George Senda...The Guy From Jiffy Pop''

I like it!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 01, 2018, 05:51:31 AM
"Hello, this is George Senda...The Guy From Jiffy Pop''

I like it!

And I forgot this...this..."thing" from that video:<<BEGIN QUOTE>> "You will not see me because I am not wearing anything right now."<<END QUOTE>>

Good God. Spare us the details. Did he have to tell people that? Just the mental imagery is enough. Terrible. Quit it. That kitchen must be worse than I "feared." He could have just said nothing about it -- and not shown himself -- and that would have been...classy...classy, that is, by his "standards" (in quotes)...

Norm

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 01, 2018, 05:31:48 AM
RE: "A SODA MACHINE AT THE MARTINEZ, CA. WALMART."

If I heard that intro right..."Hello, this is George Senda...The Guy From Walmart."

Looks like senility may be setting in? That's bad when you forget your own nickname. "The Guy From Walmart"?

Has George Noory been giving him lessons in how to screw up dialog and sayings? (I've seen Noory aptly nicknamed "mush mouth" on his "sucks" thread here. Ha-ha-ha...)

RE: " MY MICROWAVE DIED & COOKING JIFFY POP & TOWERS OF FRISKIES."

From the description: <<BEGIN QUOTE>>" My microwave may have caught fire at one point. There's a huge burned hole in the inside of it at the back."<<END QUOTE>>

Um, he'd better check that outlet while he's at it. I think those microwaves vent at the back and he may have crammed that thing against the wall or put something behind it and it overheated. Perhaps. He has to give it room behind to vent.

I hope he knows about the kitchen outlets with the fuse block switch thing. That's where the microwave needs to be plugged in. Those microwaves -- like hair dryers -- draw current like mad and are known circuit-breaker trippers. I hope that guy knows about fuses and ensures his system has those in place. Or I hope he hasn't tried to bypass them.

That "may have caught fire" thing is concerning, all.

I agree on checking and/or possibly replacing the power outlet, I'm sure it's burned as well and could start a fire in the wall. Poor ventilation on the microwave plus dirt and lint are the likely culprits for the microwave failure. The power step-up transformer on most microwaves is located near the same spot the burn hole appeared.  The transformer steps up 120 volts to around 2000 volts for the magnetron and a poorly ventilated microwave in addition to dirt inside would be my logical guess as to why the spotless kitchen incurred a near disastrous microwave holocaust.