• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 16, 2018, 03:56:01 PM
BREAKING: Rod Rosenstein at Indictment Press Briefing: "Operation DID NOT Change Election Outcome"

https://youtu.be/-TrEF1CLvow

I just want to see Trump tell him, You're fired! >:(

Is that too much to ask? :D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 16, 2018, 03:22:06 PM
Someone didn't listen to the news conference.

If you did, you obviously didn't pay attention.  Though it was hard as the story of Trump with yet another ho was breaking.  This one covered up by Trump's butt buddy who owns the National Enquirer.  Could this administration possibly be more of a clusterfuck?

ItsOver

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 16, 2018, 03:56:01 PM
BREAKING: Rod Rosenstein at Indictment Press Briefing: "Operation DID NOT Change Election Outcome"

https://youtu.be/-TrEF1CLvow
LOL.  No shit, Sherlock.  Are they going to go after Pud next for attempting to change the election outcome via BellGab?  Evil foreigner meddling!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 16, 2018, 03:59:48 PM
If you did, you obviously didn't pay attention.  Though it was hard as the story of Trump with yet another ho was breaking.  This one covered up by Trump's butt buddy who owns the National Enquirer.  Could this administration possibly be more of a clusterfuck?

No one has a clue what you're talking about. Meth? :D

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on February 16, 2018, 03:31:56 PM
As they have since the days of Lenin, the progressives have played into the Russian’s hands. Putin wanted to disrupt the democratic process in the US, and with their refusal to accept Trump’s election and their Resist movement, the progs are cooperating fully. Muh Russians, indeed.
Ha!  The Progs are more of a threat to the U.S. than Boris and Natasha trolling campaigns.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on February 16, 2018, 04:02:47 PM
LOL.  No shit, Sherlock.  Are they going to go after Pud next for attempting to change the election outcome via BellGab?  Evil foreigner meddling!

They should! Britain meddles with us WAY more than Russia ever has. ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 04:07:41 PM
They should! Britain meddles with us WAY more than Russia ever has. ;D
Maybe this "Laura moving" thing is just a smoke screen while Pud seeks asylum.  I hope he doesn't drive Julian crazy in the embassy.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on February 16, 2018, 04:11:51 PM
Maybe this "Laura moving" thing is just smoke screen while Pud seeks asylum.  I hope he doesn't drive Julian crazy in the embassy.  ;D

They would make a good team! While I appreciate Assange as a truth teller I find it dreadfully boring to actually listen to him talk. Pud's all bombast and emotion. Assange could be his "straight" man. They could call it The Pud'N'Sange Show.  :D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 04:04:14 PM
No one has a clue what you're talking about. Meth? :D

Attention Deficit Disorder have you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 16, 2018, 04:19:37 PM
Attention Deficit Disorder have you?

Yoda talking disorder have you, hmmm?

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 04:16:50 PM
They would make a good team! While I appreciate Assange as a truth teller I find it dreadfully boring to actually listen to him talk. Pud's all bombast and emotion. Assange could be his "straight" man. They could call it The Pud'N'Sange Show.  :D
LOL.  I give Julian a week before he either throws Pud out an embassy window or just finally gives up and turns himself into the authorities to save his sanity.  ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on February 16, 2018, 04:23:49 PM
LOL.  I give Julian a week before he either throws Pud out an embassy window or just finally gives up and turns himself into the authorities to save his sanity.  ;D

As long as someone else scoops his crap up so we don’t have to. Strange absense of Lemmings today. Wonder why? 🤔

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 16, 2018, 03:59:48 PM

Pathetic, just fucking pathetic.  This bozo hasn’t seen the ball since kickoff. 

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 16, 2018, 05:22:39 PM

Duneboy is proof that dumbfuck lemmings don’t know when to cut bait. Hence why we aren’t seeing any of them here this week. All under their rock where they belong. How many years can one literally have every prediction fail before they just insert the barrel and pull the trigger.

analog kid

Quote from: ItsOver on February 16, 2018, 04:02:47 PM
LOL.  No shit, Sherlock.

That's not what Rosenstein said. Come on. You're smarter than that.

Up All Night

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 16, 2018, 12:04:45 PM
Humm.  Another one from 2006.  I've got to say Donald has good taste.  Donald tried to give her money but she turned it down saying she liked having sex with him.  Their affair lasted 10 months.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5399783/Ex-Playboy-model-opens-alleged-affair-Trump.html

10 months, 10 minutes, 10 years....

Is it anywhere possible, in this conversation of citizen Trump's past, to inject, that he just may turned over a new leaf, and is no longer philandering. He is not Bill Clinton in office. That should be good enough.

Born-Again Christians know, that you can turn from your wicked ways, and be redeemed, into a new life, not bound by sin. And that's how many many conservative evangelical Christians feel about President Donald J. Trump. The media digging up his sinful past isn't going to change anything in the President's family. They already know he's changed man. And he's the right man to face off against the wicked evil left and their media machinery.

They voted for him for the future, not, because 'he had a past free from sin'.

If we could somehow display every female you've lusted after in your heart/mind, would that somehow prove you are not now a good person???

The wicked left are scared.... They are very very scared and frightened of a born-again Christian with a sinful past, that knows how to street fight, and won't back down from any of their 'sacred cows.' So, they'll sling whatever dirt they find, from any source, no matter how irrelevant to today... They're in desperation mode. I am not influenced or fooled by ANY of their attacks on the character of the President.

ItsOver

Give him a break.  That one client has to keep him really busy. ;)

Juan

So (ha) he had his way with a Playmate of the Year and still went back home to Melania.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 16, 2018, 02:47:01 PM
... Oh, and you know the particulars of the indictments how?...

Well, one clue would be that the fake news media couldn't even think of a way to link Trump to them

Taaroa

QuotePresident Donald Trump don write to African leaders wey gather for African Union summit, say di US get "respect well-well" for African people.
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-42749241

I doubt very much that Trump said that.  ;D

PaulAtreides

Says the Trumptard who is finally realizing that he's been played.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 16, 2018, 07:52:24 PM
Well, one clue would be that the fake news media couldn't even think of a way to link Trump to them

There was never any attention to do that.  Your understanding of how this process works is quite limited.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 16, 2018, 08:23:12 PM
Says the Trumptard who is finally realizing that he's been played.

Played by?! ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 16, 2018, 08:25:13 PM
There was never any attention to do that.  Your understanding of how this process works is quite limited.

Did you mean intention, Mr. Lawyer? :D

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 06:38:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfX6Pm9hB4Q

He should step down, if not outright fired. So should some others. How many "he was on the radar," "there was a slip-up," "we didn't do proper follow-up," "dots weren't connected," "tips were not acted upon," etc is acceptable? Especially when they result in some psycho shooting up kids, some Muslim shooting up a Christmas party, Flying planes into buildings, blowing up a marathon? Meanwhile allowing agents to commit adultery, act politically, sext/text each other so many times? Not allow recordings of interviews but rely on agent's memories as written down on 302s? I realize not "all" these events and policies were under his watch- but some were. Can him, or if he has honor, step down.

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on February 16, 2018, 08:17:38 PM
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-42749241

I doubt very much that Trump said that.  ;D
He didn't, but I bookmarked that site. Anytime I look at the BBC site I'm going to try to view it in pidgin. Brilliant concept, and the staff at the BBC don't even get the joke- or maybe they do and this will steer more traffic to their website?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 16, 2018, 08:53:54 PM
He should step down, if not outright fired. So should some others. How many "he was on the radar," "there was a slip-up," "we didn't do proper follow-up," "dots weren't connected," "tips were not acted upon," etc is acceptable? Especially when they result in some psycho shooting up kids, some Muslim shooting up a Christmas party, Flying planes into buildings, blowing up a marathon? Meanwhile allowing agents to commit adultery, act politically, sext/text each other so many times? Not allow recordings of interviews but rely on agent's memories as written down on 302s? I realize not "all" these events and policies were under his watch- but some were. Can him, or if he has honor, step down.
Eh, give them a break.  They've been too busy indicting foreign individuals who are now laughing at them.  Just like these clowns.

Donald Trump ‘sentenced to death’ by North Korea state media for insulting Kim Jong Un 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/3861488/donald-trump-death-penalty-north-korea/amp/

Quote from: albrecht on February 16, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

yet some authorities are more than happy to pull you over to check you and your car out on less.  8)