• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Inflatable Kathy love doll?

Shortest George Senda Breaking News video ever?

https://youtu.be/eMfjeDZbKlY

Glad to see George is taking my suggestion of mass transit videos !
Perhaps he should invest in a battery operated remote FART MACHINE !
(sure to get reactions !)
plus, he should take his inflatable sweet Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll along (so the other passengers think it is FARTING!)

whoozit

Quote from: brig on May 10, 2017, 07:53:49 PM
Academy Award:
I've bought him a Bentley and hired a chauffeur.  No more kitties will die, unless he sits on them.   ::)

Academy Award:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S1QF-Or82U

I believe he is genuinely upset about the cat. I also think if George has "paralyzed feet" he shouldn't be driving.

mikuthing01

If he kept his own cats inside and didn't feed strays he wouldn't have cats getting hit by cars and flea problems. Falkie is a retard i hope the cats give him leukemia

sendafan2013

Academy Award:

donation occuranace from me as I am a big fan of falkie videos.  I will buy him a reasonable prices US car if he is ok with it being used.

is MV brave enough to donate half the price for new falkie car?

George's latest revelation on YouTube is quite disturbing!
He has admitted to heing a feline serial killer.
I have read this is how deranged human serial killers begin.
I am considering calling the Martinez Police and making them aware of a potential threat to the community.
(It is called civic duty)
*hoping Falkie seeks mental health before it is to late*
(and I do not believe a car would solve his problems, but instead endanger more cats as he would be able to travel and thus encounter more poor cats)

kitty cats all kitty cats in Martinez please run for your lives !

WOTR

Academy Award:

That took some doing, but I made it through the whole thing.  See, it is our fault that the kitty is dead.  If only somebody had given George a car, the kitty would still be alive.  You will notice I said a car and not donations for a car (as they would have been spent on useless junk, and not a car, insurance, registration and fuel.)

Oh, the other two still would have run into the street and been flattened, but this one would have been busy scarfing down the food that George would have provided it if only he did not have to walk.

You bastards, you killed Kenny Kitty.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on May 10, 2017, 10:28:22 PM
That took some doing, but I made it through the whole thing.  See, it is our fault that the kitty is dead.  If only somebody had given George a car, the kitty would still be alive.  You will notice I said a car and not donations for a car (as they would have been spent on useless junk, and not a car, insurance, registration and fuel.)

Oh, the other two still would have run into the street and been flattened, but this one would have been busy scarfing down the food that George would have provided it if only he did not have to walk.

p.s. I think that is day 3 for his new shirt. 

#kittylivesmatter

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 10, 2017, 10:31:28 PM
p.s. I think that is day 3 for his new shirt. 

#kittylivesmatter
I feel as though I ought to sew a couple of mine together and send them so he does not have to go nude.  ;)

#blackkittylivesmatter.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on May 10, 2017, 10:35:03 PM
I feel as though I ought to sew a couple of mine together and send them so he does not have to go nude.  ;)

#blackkittylivesmatter.

Norm

Quote from: WOTR on May 10, 2017, 10:28:22 PM

Now I really feel bad. We did kill Kenny Kitty. Not all of us have enormous financial resources but a few of us have vehicles that are sitting and not being used. I was thinking about my 1952 Korean war vintage 2 1/2 ton army truck.  Startup is a bit of a trick but there are plenty of YouTube videos that take you through the steps. My only concern is that George would not be able to find parking for it in SF as you really need at least 2 parking spaces that are fairly large to accommodate it. It's diesel and gets about 4 miles to the gallon but has plenty of storage space for those really big hauls from Safeway and the dollar store. Right now it's located in Anchorage, Alaska so George would have to fly up and drive it back. I was going to sell it but it needs a new pair of 24 volt batteries plus the front tires should be replaced as the distance from Anchorage to San Francisco is a tad over 3000 miles. Anyway a thought....

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on May 10, 2017, 11:32:52 PM
Now I really feel bad. We did kill Kenny Kitty. Not all of us have enormous financial resources but a few of us have vehicles that are sitting and not being used. I was thinking about my 1952 Korean war vintage 2 1/2 ton army truck... It's diesel and gets about 4 miles to the gallon...

For some reason, I was under the impression that a deuce and a half of that vintage would have been a gas burner...

Anyhow, I do have a Komatsu pc75uu in storage that I might be able to let go of.  Unlike this example, mine has pads so that it does not tear up asphalt (as much.)  It is also diesel, probably gets a mile to the gallon, and might go through at least three complete undercarriages between here and Martinez.  It has a nice large bucket for placing his haul into.  The nice part is he would not need insurance, a licence or registration for it (Take that, Laura...) Just a big "slow moving traffic" triangle on the back.

Norm

Quote from: brig on May 10, 2017, 08:56:09 PM
I gave your comment a like  :)

He deleted it classified the comment as from a 'hater'   sigh....

Norm

Quote from: WOTR on May 10, 2017, 11:47:14 PM
For some reason, I was under the impression that a deuce and a half of that vintage would have been a gas burner...

You are correct, it's gas not diesel. I've got to lay of the glue...playing tricks with my mind.

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on May 10, 2017, 11:51:05 PM
You are correct, it's gas not diesel. I've got to lay of the glue...playing tricks with my mind.
Now for the million dollar question... Is that really your truck?  If so, very cool. 

You could not give it to George... Think about the trouble he would have climbing into the cab.  He is not a young man, and he has health problems, you know.  After a day of climbing in and out of that cab he would not be able to get up his stairs at home, he fall asleep in the lobby, be arrested for vagrancy, be raped in jail, and be hospitalized for anal bleeding- and it would be all your fault.   You should keep the truck and donate your daily driver.  Besides, the wide tires at the back would be likely to run over his other Kitties (or Kathy.) 

#Savethekitties.

***My top right entry for May 2017- "hospitalized for anal bleeding"  ;)

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on May 10, 2017, 08:07:28 PM
If he kept his own cats inside and didn't feed strays he wouldn't have cats getting hit by cars and flea problems. Falkie is a retard i hope the cats give him leukemia

Many of the cats that he feeds are not strays. They are pets and the owners have told him to knock it off. That is why he sneaks out at night to feed them.

damon

Falkie needs to stay away from cats, computers( and other internet enable devices) and he needs to be put in a group home to get help. He cant take care of himself, cats, cars and Kathy.

Norm

Quote from: WOTR on May 11, 2017, 12:01:28 AM
Now for the million dollar question... Is that really your truck?  If so, very cool. 

No, mine looks similar but needs some TLC and I owe the storage yard back rent which is why I'll likely just transfer the title over to the storage yard. It was given to me years ago but I'm in the lower 48 and just don't have the time to go up north and have it serviced.

I though Pinkie was the name of the cat that he kidnapped at the storage unit.

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on May 11, 2017, 02:02:52 AM
No, mine looks similar but needs some TLC and I owe the storage yard back rent which is why I'll likely just transfer the title over to the storage yard. It was given to me years ago but I'm in the lower 48 and just don't have the time to go up north and have it serviced.
Cool.  With any luck, it will be saved.  They are all cool old vehicles.

JustSayAhhhh

Academy Award:

Not really Brig.
A 1/2 smile is conducive of someone who is lying and knows it. He can't keep a straight face without the corners of his mouth turned upwards.
he's literally telling you he thinks he can con someone and feels they are an idiot.