• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2017, 09:20:37 PM
...and one for a broadcasting studio.  How could I forget that?
and, what about one container for his very own "cat house" ?
YOU forgot about his kitty cats !
discount for a baker's dozen cargo shipping containers ?
I envision a type of "Falkie Paradise", he could utilize a disabled fat personal motorized chair (with various Apple products mounted and mobile wifi, of course) to travel from one to the other as the need arises.
maybe even a "guest cargo container" for his visitors ?
a receiving cargo container center for internet ordered necessities?
a personal "owners get away" cargo container for ONLY Falkie ?
a "Starbucks" themed cargo container (of course including busty blonde adolescent females) ?
a "law enforcement" satellite cargo container station to be at his disposal to deal with all the illegal activities perpetrated by all his haters and trolls ?
a "personal legal department" cargo container to deal with and make right all the illegal activities (civil) perpetrated by haters and trolls ?
a cargo shipping / manufacturing container for "Sweet Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Dolls" ?
hell, perhaps a discount on TWO BAKERS DOZEN ??
OH ! AFTER HE WINS THE LOTTERY....
This could be his cargo container order on its way.......

whoozit

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2017, 08:45:07 PM
He could purchase several extra for storage, a library, and a museum.

... OH, and one for a garage.
Are you crazy?  Those things cost money.  If some sucker, erhmm... benefactor gave Falkie the money for them, every bauble, trinket, gewgaw and tchotchke would start their siren song and part Falkie from his money before he could buy even one storage container.

Quote from: whoozit on May 16, 2017, 05:57:10 AM
Are you crazy?  Those things cost money.  If some sucker, erhmm... benefactor gave Falkie the money for them, every bauble, trinket, gewgaw and tchotchke would start their siren song and part Falkie from his money before he could buy even one storage container.
Perhaps, I have a solution !
(subvert Falkie's "misappropriation" of cargo container funds)
JUST BEGIN PURCHASING CARGO CONTAINERS AND HAVE THEM DELIVERED TO CASA SENDA !
*problem solved

SredniVashtar

Quote from: whoozit on May 16, 2017, 05:57:10 AM

Don't leave your thesaurus lying around if Senda is in the vicinity, or he will grab it and put it next to his copy of 'How to Expand Your Vocabulary for Dummies'.

Extra points for using 'gewgaws' BTW. I was sensible of a mild electrical charge along my inside leg when I read that.

Forget the container I am surprised Falkie hasn't moved into Kathy's storage unit. Rent free! He could also get a nice climate controlled unit.

https://www.sparefoot.com/self-storage/blog/4656-living-in-a-storage-unit/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 16, 2017, 09:06:54 AM
Don't leave your thesaurus lying around if Senda is in the vicinity, or he will grab it and put it next to his copy of 'How to Expand Your Vocabulary for Dummies'.

Extra points for using 'gewgaws' BTW. I was sensible of a mild electrical charge along my inside leg when I read that.

Just like Amsterdam again.

sendafan2013

internet was shut off due to neighbor not paying the bill.  back now to discuss the greatness of falkie2012.  Does he work for an intellegence agency?  I suspect he is an agent for Trump orMV.

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on May 16, 2017, 10:13:39 AM
Forget the container I am surprised Falkie hasn't moved into Kathy's storage unit. Rent free! He could also get a nice climate controlled unit.

https://www.sparefoot.com/self-storage/blog/4656-living-in-a-storage-unit/

Mrs. Gerry was the manager of multiple self-storage locations a while back, and we even lived for a year in one of the on-site apartments that one of them had.  The woman discussed in the linked blog is an anomaly for sure when compared to most of the denizens of the storage unit world.

When we lived at the storage location, there were several "tenants" on the premises.  A couple of them had the gall to run extension cords from their units across the lane between the buildings so they could pull power from other units.  They'd use these little adapters that screwed into standard light bulb sockets so they could plug in things like mini-fridges or fans.  Until Mrs. Gerry could get him evicted, one guy was obviously selling drugs out of his space as he had a constant stream of visitors to his unit day and night.

The real treat was when these people moved out.  "Piss jugs" may be a joke to some, but trust me, friends - they are very real!

I hope The Master realizes his dreams of living in a container house some day, but I would not wish the storage unit lifestyle on the man.  He has a tough enough time getting by now as it is.

Hi Senda or whomever,

You are in your late 60's? You seem really healthy for your age; considering all the sausage you eat. I know people your age that are not overweight that never have done drugs or drank or smoked that are less healthy than you. You really are lucky.

FallenSeraph

https://youtu.be/rSr0tVuXUdY

This has got to be some kind of a slapstick humor prank that just never ends.

Quote from: Seraphim27 on May 17, 2017, 12:52:13 AM

MV and Heather Wade teamed up to hack Amazon and have that shirt sent

JustSayAhhhh

liar liar.. lol social services pays for new glasses every two years as long as he sees an eye dr. and gets a new prescription from him/her.
that's why  he's not just going into a store to get new frames. lol!
a prescription, gets him his glasses for FREE.
no shit. I kid you not. Don't ask me how I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29dh_zyB9EI

Lilith

Still no word on when the inspections going to be?  Looks like his facial wounds have healed up at least.

Serves Senda right. He got it from China as he says a few times in the video.

Here is the listing for the original:
https://www.amazon.com/T-Shirt-Bordello-Nightmare-Sesame-Shirt/dp/B00QSK97WS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1495009778&sr=8-1&keywords=nightmare+on+sesame+street

PLEASE HELP ME AND SAVE MY COMPANY!
    My name is Don Myers and I am the owner of T-Shirt Bordello. Amazon and Chinese counterfeiters are stealing me out of business. I am the last person left at my company! I have begged I do mean BEGGED for help protecting my art and my brand. Amazon has allowed counterfeiters to destroy the business I created in 2006.
    Yes this listing is MY AMAZON listing. But most of the time the counterfeiters hi-jack the listings. When you select a size some Chinese counterfeiter sneaks into the order. I never get the sale and it’s my original art.
    If your order DOES NOT read “Ships from and sold by T-Shirt Bordello” it is a scam and you are getting Chinese garbage.
    Please contact Amazon support and tell them to REMOVE all other sellers from this T-Shirt Bordello listings. We do not have any resellers and they are selling counterfeits. Maybe they will listen to you!

SredniVashtar

Typical Senda, stiffing the fans again and putting on his new shirt off-camera, when everyone wants to see his sloppy moobs and bingo wings.

The theme of almost all Falkie videos:  "The whole world is out to get me." 

My favorite LauraKinch response:  "Life is hard when you're an idiot,"  or something along those lines. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 17, 2017, 06:57:28 AM
The theme of almost all Falkie videos:  "The whole world is out to get me." 

My favorite LauraKinch response:  "Life is hard when you're an idiot,"  or something along those lines.

I want to see Senda wearing a shirt with that across it, or tattooed across his head, whichever is the more painful.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 17, 2017, 02:34:10 AM
Serves Senda right. He got it from China as he says a few times in the video.

Here is the listing for the original:
https://www.amazon.com/T-Shirt-Bordello-Nightmare-Sesame-Shirt/dp/B00QSK97WS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1495009778&sr=8-1&keywords=nightmare+on+sesame+street

PLEASE HELP ME AND SAVE MY COMPANY!
    My name is Don Myers and I am the owner of T-Shirt Bordello. Amazon and Chinese counterfeiters are stealing me out of business. I am the last person left at my company! I have begged I do mean BEGGED for help protecting my art and my brand. Amazon has allowed counterfeiters to destroy the business I created in 2006.
    Yes this listing is MY AMAZON listing. But most of the time the counterfeiters hi-jack the listings. When you select a size some Chinese counterfeiter sneaks into the order. I never get the sale and it’s my original art.
    If your order DOES NOT read “Ships from and sold by T-Shirt Bordello” it is a scam and you are getting Chinese garbage.
    Please contact Amazon support and tell them to REMOVE all other sellers from this T-Shirt Bordello listings. We do not have any resellers and they are selling counterfeits. Maybe they will listen to you!

He's going to try and get a refund from whom? The original artist who is being ripped off by the Chinese cunts, or the Chinese cunts he's paying to rip off the artist?  Die in unspeakable misery Senda, you phelgm ball.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 17, 2017, 07:14:41 AM
I want to see Senda wearing a shirt with that across it, or tattooed across his head, whichever is the more painful.

Laura should brand it on Senda's forehead.  After taking the neccessary precautions to avoid infection of course.

Spy

What humanoid primate over the age of 13 wants a "Nightmare on Sesame Street" shirt?  Senda needs to be in a group home for the terminally stupid.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Spy on May 17, 2017, 08:56:46 AM
What humanoid primate over the age of 13 wants a "Nightmare on Sesame Street" shirt?  Senda needs to be in a group home for the terminally stupid.

He once reviewed a rucksack type water cooler thing that looked like a giant panda, and said he'd like an adult whale sized one.

Look at the toys he collects for halloween and christmas, is a childs tee shirt that much of a stretch?

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 17, 2017, 09:05:21 AM
He once reviewed a rucksack type water cooler thing that looked like a giant panda, and said he'd like an adult whale sized one.

Look at the toys he collects for halloween and christmas, is a childs tee shirt that much of a stretch?

Actually, seeing Grifter wrestling to put on a childs tshirt would be a pay per view event.

WhiteCrow

Oh my I can't wait to see the moving bed video!   Its great to see the Big Guy laugh again.  The T shirt is no doubt a secret code.  Maybe the Cookie Monster is involved in some area 51 event?   The suspense is killing me.