Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

VC

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 24, 2019, 06:47:51 AM
Kudos to Mr Anderson for staying out of the muck , [...]

Really? Kudos?

Quoting Gary Tombstone Anderson: "That's all the info I can say! She asked who I was and wanted my web. Then no reply after! Maybe she remembered she stood me up on coming on my show about Area 51. I was hard on her about that! Nothing more to say there's nothing more to it"

This vulture opportunist is merely advertising for his show in a FB group that mostly trolls against HW. Before he posted this seemly [not so] "generous offer" [more like disingenuous] he was posting announcements for his show.

So, he admits to giving HW some shit "on air" when she didn't come on his show, and, now, he's [laughably] being the knight in shinning armor to get HW onto his show and/or network??? HW was BURNED at LNM's shitty audio network, so why should she connect with someone else she ALREADY rejected?

No -I am not a supporter of HW.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on January 24, 2019, 02:03:59 AM
Well, maybe she's gonna try to make another comeback then.  Who knows?  I'd venture to say that we will hear her back on the air sooner or later.  I could be wrong.
She's sitting in a shed with enough broadcasting equipment to keep the curtains warm, oh yeah, she'll return in her own precious time and way... :o

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 24, 2019, 10:11:05 AM
HW was BURNED at LNM's shitty audio network, so why should she connect with someone else she ALREADY rejected?

LNM's audio was anything but the key reason she bailed on them.

QuoteNo -I am not a supporter of HW.

That we already know. ::)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 24, 2019, 10:11:05 AM
Really? Kudos?

Quoting Gary Tombstone Anderson: "That's all the info I can say! She asked who I was and wanted my web. Then no reply after! Maybe she remembered she stood me up on coming on my show about Area 51. I was hard on her about that! Nothing more to say there's nothing more to it"

This vulture opportunist is merely advertising for his show in a FB group that mostly trolls against HW. Before he posted this seemly [not so] "generous offer" [more like disingenuous] he was posting announcements for his show.

So, he admits to giving HW some shit "on air" when she didn't come on his show, and, now, he's [laughably] being the knight in shinning armor to get HW onto his show and/or network??? HW was BURNED at LNM's shitty audio network, so why should she connect with someone else she ALREADY rejected?

No -I am not a supporter of HW.

If it weren't for Vara, she'd be bigger than the beatles by now.

VC

Is Miller Marun Zavs a Master Troll Stalker and just as dangerous, if not more so, as Sean92008's?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 21, 2019, 01:25:43 PM
Well Mr. Miller needs to step his game up.  Nothing wins a fair maiden's heart like billowing clouds of black ick.  The old Folger's can ricer whine is not going to get that job done.

Did Miller admit to driving there too? No one ever captured/DL and saved his so called video of him driving at HW's address [did they?], and what "proof" of landmarks was there that he was at her location?

Someone said he posted that he contacted HW's local paper to try and get a story published about HW's MIA status.

Honestly, this is someone that is well beyond extremely obsessed with HW, and he is obviously trolling her to harass her messed-up situation. He really does not care about HW in any sense of true kindness or by being helpful by acting this way, so he seems to me to be nothing more than an attention seeking master troll "whore" that's simply on EllGab and FB to gain attention for himself. Another deranged and mentally ill nut job. He never knew HW personally, so he's really in the same category as Sean92008.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 24, 2019, 11:03:04 AM
Is Miller Marun Zavs a Master Troll Stalker and just as dangerous, if not more so, as Sean92008's?

Did Miller admit to driving there too? No one ever captured/DL and saved his so called video of him driving at HW's address [did they?], and what "proof" of landmarks was there that he was at her location?

Someone said he posted that he contacted HW's local paper to try and get a story published about HW's MIA status.

Honestly, this is someone that is well beyond extremely obsessed with HW, and he is obviously trolling her to harass her messed-up situation. He really does not care about HW in any sense of true kindness or by being helpful by acting this way, so he seems to me to be nothing more than an attention seeking master troll "whore" that's simply on EllGab and FB to gain attention for himself. Another deranged and mentally ill nut job. He never knew HW personally, so he's really in the same category as Sean92008.

What sets YOU apart from either? You are so infatuated with her that you jump on other threads to discuss her. That's all you do on here is obsess over Heather. When did she sleep? When did she eat? When did she shit? Who does she talk to? What did she say?
Blah, blah, blah. Fuck the people who are no longer interested, right? You'll force the conversation anyway.

And you always end it with the caveat that you are no fan. Yet, you continue...

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 24, 2019, 11:03:04 AM

Uh the actual compound, the antennas, structures, etc. I think the neighborhood sign said "Desert Hills".

It was a legit video, unless of course he swiped it from someone else and photoshopped his face in to the side mirror shots. If so - clean work.

QuoteSomeone said he posted that he contacted HW's local paper to try and get a story published about HW's MIA status.

Little Sean needs to go DOWN! >:( >:( >:(

VC

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 24, 2019, 10:50:58 AM
If it weren't for Vara, she'd be bigger than the beatles by now.

Rinse and repeat? LOL.  ::)

Ok, DA, here it is again:

Quote from: VC on January 16, 2019, 01:25:17 AM
Vara/LNM was already imploding with no money, his constant $-begging, and then there was the extremely poor audio for HW's show. HW does legitimately have that "excuse card" to play for her believer fans of which I certainly never was such a HW fan. I never liked her hosting style enough or typical guest to want to be a paying subscriber, but IF she had a reliable co-host that showed-up for work when HW doesn't... THAT could be a game changer for HW to succeed.

Will HW become a co-host? I seriously doubt she will do that based on her personality and history.

Even MV/Liberace! stated "on air" what a shitty quality broken audio stream LNM had for HW. TRASH. And, Vara falsely accused MV/Liberace! of doing disgusting things he never did, AND Vara, the chickenshit, won't go on MV/Liberace!'s show... AFTER he agreed to do it.... Vara backed-out, of course, LOSER.

PLEASE keep sending your money to Vara though. Dipshits need dipshits like you and Metron to thrive on.  :D

Vara is such a LOSER and a money beggar with a nothing show.

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 24, 2019, 11:11:40 AM
What sets YOU apart from either? You are so infatuated with her that you jump on other threads to discuss her. That's all you do on here is obsess over Heather. When did she sleep? When did she eat? When did she shit? Who does she talk to? What did she say?
Blah, blah, blah. Fuck the people who are no longer interested, right? You'll force the conversation anyway.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 24, 2019, 11:19:15 AM
Rinse and repeat? LOL.  ::)

Ok, DA, here it is again:

Even MV/Liberace! stated "on air" what a shitty quality broken audio stream LNM had for HW. TRASH. And, Vara falsely accused MV/Liberace! of doing disgusting things he never did, AND Vara, the chickenshit, won't go on MV/Liberace!'s show... AFTER he agreed to do it.... Vara backed-out, of course, LOSER.

PLEASE keep sending your money to Vara though. Dipshits need dipshits like you and Metron to thrive on.  :D

Vara is such a LOSER and a money beggar with a nothing show.

Atleast I put my money where my mouth is.
You? All that you do is criticize and complain. Poor little goldilocks - nothing is ever right for vc.
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.
But heather? You'll pick the the peanuts outta her shit and taste them just to make sure of the brand, won't ya'?

WeinerInHand

Folks, I don't want to do this. Vc thought that it would be funny to fuck up the Vara thread - and that is my reasoning in all of this. I really don't give a fuck about heather wade. I just want vc to stop fucking up a thread that I enjoy. Sorry, but this ain't gonna stop until retard figures it out...

Metron2267

VC

You truly are a Master at being the ultimate Dipshit. You fit right in w/Varafied.  ;D

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 24, 2019, 11:31:43 AM
Folks, I don't want to do this. Vc thought that it would be funny to fuck up the Vara thread - and that is my reasoning in all of this. I really don't give a fuck about heather wade. I just want vc to stop fucking up a thread that I enjoy. Sorry, but this ain't gonna stop until retard figures it out...

This is just your way "to protect" your favorite shithead subversive programmer Vara. The three posts you quoted me on at Vara's thread were ADDRESSING VARA's shortcomings and not HW. DA.

Here's what I wrote regarding my three posts you quoted me about:

EDIT: I see. This post came under your three posts above that I did not see until AFTER this just posted. Yeah, I'm definitely talking about Vara AND HW in each of those three posts. So what? HW was on Vara's shitty LNM network for months, so it's a no-brainer that I can and will talk about both people in the same post.

My point of all three posts is to discuss Vara's complete fckups.

Drill this into your Varafied numbedskull: every post I made there [initially] was directed at Vara's deceptions and faked innocence regarding Neely, AND, also, Vara's shitty audio quality w/inability to provide that [or getting guests] for HW's show. Then I had to respond to your continuous false assertions about it, because you have extremely poor reading and comprehension skills about my meaning and intent of what I'm writing.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 24, 2019, 11:41:59 AM
This is just your way "to protect" your favorite shithead subversive programmer Vara. The three posts you quoted me on at Vara's thread were ADDRESSING VARA's shortcomings and not HW. DA.

EDIT: I see. This post came under your three posts above that I did not see until AFTER this just posted. Yeah, I'm definitely talking about Vara AND HW in each of those three posts. So what? HW was on Vara's shitty LNM network for months, so it's a no-brainer that I can and will talk about both people in the same post.

Drill this into your Varafied numbedskull: every post I made there [initially] was directed at Vara's deceptions and faked innocence regarding Neely, AND, also, Vara's shitty audio quality w/inability to provide that [or getting guests] for HW's show. Then I had to respond to your continuous false assertions about it, because you have extremely poor reading and comprehension skills about my meaning and intent of what I'm writing.

TLDR. I'm not here to do a back and forth. I'm here to fuck up this thread -- just like you did with the Vara thread.

Metron2267

you have extremely poor reading and comprehension skills about my meaning and intent of what I'm writing.

WeinerInHand

You truly are a Master at being the ultimate Dipshit. You fit right in w/Varafied.  ;D

Let's fill this fucker up with page after page of nonsense until people lose interest - that's your modus operandi, isn't it?

Metron2267

This is just your way "to protect" your favorite shithead subversive programmer Vara.

Gd5150

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 24, 2019, 11:44:11 AM
TLDR. I'm not here to do a back and forth. I'm here to fuck up this thread

Top right corner.

VC

You have extremely poor reading and comprehension skills about my meaning and intent of what I'm writing. I'm soooo sorry that you can't be helped. You and Metron completely fuck-up and destroy thread topics everywhere here on BG. Your troll shit is scattered everywhere in this thread already, yet you keep coming here to splatter more.

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 24, 2019, 11:44:11 AM
TLDR. I'm not here to do a back and forth. I'm here to fuck up this thread -- just like you did with the Vara thread.

You've posted 2,680 times since May 25, 2018. You have a serious problem, obviously.  ::)

Your buddy Metron2267 has posted 8,441 posts since May 9, 2018. He is mentally ill, obviously. Follow your leader!  ;)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 24, 2019, 11:57:03 AM
You have extremely poor reading and comprehension skills about my meaning and intent of what I'm writing. I'm soooo sorry that you can't be helped. You and Metron completely fuck-up and destroy thread topics everywhere here on BG. Your troll shit is scattered everywhere in this thread already, yet you keep coming here to splatter more.

You've posted 2,680 times since May 25, 2018. You have a serious problem, obviously.  ::)

I don't give a fuck about your meaning nor your intent. I care about talking with my friends on the Vara thread and being left alone without having to read another angle as to why, in your opinion, everything relates to heather. Until then, let's fuck this whole place up...

WeinerInHand

I post as I please -- and I'm NOT here to please YOU. I think that you are the only person on here that I really don't care for. Why? Because you fucked up the Vara thread with your incessant whining about heather.

Metron2267

You have extremely poor reading and comprehension skills about my meaning and intent of what I'm writing.

You say that to ALL the folks who figure your sick schtick out.

QuoteI'm soooo sorry that you can't be helped. You and Metron completely fuck-up and destroy thread topics everywhere here on BG. Your troll shit is scattered everywhere in this thread already, yet you keep coming here to splatter more.

QuoteYou've posted 2,680 times since May 25, 2018. You have a serious problem, obviously.  ::)

;D ;D ;D

VC

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 24, 2019, 12:02:03 PM
I don't give a fuck about your meaning nor your intent. I care about talking with my friends on the Vara thread and being left alone without having to read another angle as to why, in your opinion, everything relates to heather. Until then, let's fuck this whole place up...

Poor Honey Boo Boo! You could use the Ignore Feature. Doesn't that work here?

Oh no, you want to SHIT ALL OVER YOURSELF instead. Be my guest... stink yourselves pretty retarded.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 24, 2019, 12:10:11 PM

Oh no, you want to SHIT ALL OVER YOURSELF instead. Be my guest... stink yourselves pretty retarded.

Retarded? I'm not the one who is unable to read thread titles and understand their meaning.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 24, 2019, 12:10:11 PM

C'mon now, don't stop. We've got PAGES to fill...

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 24, 2019, 12:20:54 PM

We use to have a nice pinball machine but vc just couldn't let things be...