• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Ongoing Climate and Weather Debate including General Weather News

Started by 21st Century Man, October 22, 2016, 12:36:08 AM

Hog

Quote from: Unquenchable Angst on July 28, 2017, 04:16:48 PM
Perhaps the event that ended the last ice age brought on the Younger-Dryas period, killed off the mega fauna was the "Fire event".
Perhaps the bible is plagiarized by the Tribe in captivity in Babylon from Sumerian tablets found in Nebuchadnezzar's library. Perhaps the Bible  is really a script used for control and directing us towards a "scripted" event  we can avoid by waking up the masses that we have been puppets in a play.
Climate change? The planet is a place of changes. The Climate engineering concerns me more. Nature will always balance her scale.  The people claiming  the change melodrama are the same people spewing pollution and not cleaning up their shit then blaming the people and our wasteful ways and then they want to take our means of existence while they heap a load of material frufru on us which creates more pollution. Hypocritical at best, they are.All the while jetting to their globalist meetings, ski holidays, award ceremonies, and their many secluded gated homes. The climate is changing, geo engineering is changing it so the masters of these hypocrites can live better and we humans will die out. These people only want 500,000 humans left after they finish. They will need  some servants. But it will be genetically modified gammas or deltas(Huxley-Brave New World).  I always here this 97% climate scientist crap and NASA crap. NASA will give what info the Government pays them to present. I see 97% but I never see papers of these until they are proven false.
Of course the bible is used for control, religion is an ultimate control.

peace
Hog

Up All Night

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 28, 2017, 02:27:20 AM
This time ALMIGHTY GOD will destroy EARTH not by flood but by fire. !!
Take it to the bank folks.  :) 8)

Will be destroyed by any number of things, just not a flood.
Fire, pestilence, famine, asteroid..

=Schlyder=

Quote from: Hog on July 28, 2017, 08:21:26 PM
Of course the bible is used for control, religion is an ultimate control.

peace
Hog

^ This

ZaZa

Quote from: Up All Night on July 28, 2017, 08:59:27 PM
Will be destroyed by any number of things, just not a flood.
Fire, pestilence, famine, asteroid..

yes but the final cleansing will be massive inferno.MASSIVE.
To cleanse all the dead bodies of animals and humans, to cleanse all the chemical and solid waste we created and refused to deal with it,
instead 'we' invested heavily into cosmos exploration space programs...instead of taking care of our garbage first. 
All will burn. Fire will cleanse and kill what's left. Fire is the agent this time. Last time was water.

Gd5150

We all need to praise AlGore for going on MTV and further educating today's yoot about man made global climate disruption. Despite it being unprovebale scientifically, consensus among today's leftwing pro man-made global climate disruption scientists and this clip is all the proof we need.
https://youtu.be/IZcFETQzsTw MMMGCWCCCDGA

An Inconvenient Sequel was #15 during its opening weekend.  Can you say bomb? ;D ;D ;D

It wouldn't have to do with the fact that the East is having a cooler than normal summer, would it?

http://www.climatedepot.com/2017/08/07/under-performance-gores-sequel-comes-in-dismal-15th-at-box-office-gore-fans-allege-film-was-sabotaged-by-paramount/

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

You got to listen to "Susan Lindauer", an ex-CIA Asset...

I heard her on another show, from Jul 26, 2017...

Susan Lindauer joins us to discuss her investigation into missing trillions of dollars and everything leads back to the Hilary Clinton & her crime cartel.

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D65WIapeMHA  ...

Enjoy...

Bomar

First cold front of the fall hitting the South now.  Tomorrow night's lows will be around 50 around here.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/georgia/weather-radar

Up All Night

Pope gets into late night bar brawl after calling climate deniers "stupid".

Fake News ;)

"The effects of climate change are playing out around the world every day," she[Beyonce] stated. "Just this past week we have seen devastation from the monsoon in India, an 8.1 earthquake in Mexico, and multiple catastrophic hurricanes. Irma alone has left a trail of death and destruction from the Caribbean to Florida to the southern United States. We have to be prepared for what comes next. So tonight, we come together in a collective effort to raise our voices, to help our communities, to lift our spirits and heal."

https://news.grabien.com/story-celebrities-turn-hurricane-benefit-concert-left-wing-sermon

OMG!  Now climate change is responsible for earthquakes!  What a stupid moron.  With idiotic celebrities like Beyonce, Dicrapio, Clooney and Bill Nye  advocating this junk science, is it any wonder why many people are still skeptics?

Up All Night

What liberal Benefit Event??

I did not watch even one half-second of it.

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 13, 2017, 02:31:03 AM
"The effects of climate change are playing out around the world every day," she[Beyonce] stated. "Just this past week we have seen devastation from the monsoon in India, an 8.1 earthquake in Mexico, and multiple catastrophic hurricanes. Irma alone has left a trail of death and destruction from the Caribbean to Florida to the southern United States. We have to be prepared for what comes next. So tonight, we come together in a collective effort to raise our voices, to help our communities, to lift our spirits and heal."

https://news.grabien.com/story-celebrities-turn-hurricane-benefit-concert-left-wing-sermon

OMG!  Now climate change is responsible for earthquakes!  What a stupid moron.  With idiotic celebrities like Beyonce, Dicrapio, Clooney and Bill Nye  advocating this junk science, is it any wonder why many people are still skeptics?

Can you blame them? Every piece of evidence for 12 years has destroyed their climate fantasy. Now we finally get a few storms and they're in a tizzy. Back on horse desperately trying to rial up support for their Marxist solutions.

The clock has been ticking for several years now on the latest title for the crusade, "climate disruption". Perhaps the next title will include something to do with seismology and geodynamics. Or better, they could craft a Marxist climate fantasy that involved heightened probability of being hit by a life ending astroid. Quick, get Clooney on the horn, it's time for a lemming telethon!

Jackstar

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 14, 2017, 06:56:58 AM
Every piece of evidence for 12 years has destroyed their climate fantasy.

QuoteJust three units of these mobile HAARP platforms, masquerading as radars, can make the hurricane steerable by a common method known as triangulation.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 14, 2017, 06:56:58 AM
Marxist climate fantasy t

Did Karl Marx fantasies about climate? I thought he was more into the workers control of means of production.

Yorkshire pud

Just three units of these mobile HAARP platforms, masquerading as radars, can make the hurricane steerable by a common method known as triangulation.

Of course there is evidence to support that the floating radar scanners aren't? And proof of these alleged Haarp platforms capabilities? Oh wait...No there isn't.

Conspiracy theorists must have a blast when they get together arguing over whose theory is better! LOL

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2017, 09:03:22 PM
Did Karl Marx fantasies about climate? I thought he was more into the workers control of means of production.

You don't get it.  After the Soviet empire fell, Marxists have rallied around environmentalism seeking ways to control the populations of Earth.  The "climate change" movement isn't about environmentalism at all except for the gullible fools who buy into what the leaders in the movement are saying.

Gd5150

Quote from: Jackstar on September 14, 2017, 09:53:04 AM

That looks like a mobile doppler radar dome. Which is necessary. If you noticed there is no doppler radar info of hurricane alley until they're on top of St Martin. The nearest dome is Puerto Rico. East of that we rely on satellite info which is much less detailed.

It Would really be easier to just put a bunch of reflectors into space that could focus the suns energy onto the Earths surface. We already do this with Earth based solar power plants.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 15, 2017, 11:51:54 AM
It Would really be easier to just put a bunch of reflectors into space that could focus the suns energy onto the Earths surface. We already do this with Earth based solar power plants.

Course it would...and have no-one on the planet notice! Naturally there's a valid reason 'they' would do this..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 15, 2017, 11:43:52 AM
You don't get it.  After the Soviet empire fell, Marxists have rallied around environmentalism seeking ways to control the populations of Earth.  The "climate change" movement isn't about environmentalism at all except for the gullible fools who buy into what the leaders in the movement are saying.

What? What is it about climate that conspiracy theorists believe is made up, yet are more than willing to accept some kook on a late night radio show who claims that aliens live among us and such as John Lear have a point? Climate scientists do the research. Do you disbelieve a nuclear scientist who tells you that an atom bomb is dangerous if it explodes? The main financiers of trying to debunk climate change research are surprise surprise oil companies...Who surprise surprise piled millions into Republican coffers.. Whowuddathunk?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 15, 2017, 12:36:15 PM

What? What is it about climate that conspiracy theorists believe is made up, yet are more than willing to accept some kook on a late night radio show who claims that aliens live among us and such as John Lear have a point? Climate scientists do the research. Do you disbelieve a nuclear scientist who tells you that an atom bomb is dangerous if it explodes? The main financiers of trying to debunk climate change research are surprise surprise oil companies...Who surprise surprise piled millions into Republican coffers.. Whowuddathunk?

It's funny that you fail to see the irony in someone who's done nothing but push Russian collusion for the last year constantly criticizing others as "conspiracy theorists."  It's like that's become your new goto now. ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 15, 2017, 12:36:15 PM

Who do you think gives grants to scientists?  Governments.  Where are all the scientists condemning the trans movement for being unscientific?  It is clearly unscientific to believe people are something they are not in the biological sense.  Yet, scientists are curiously quiet about it because they know they will not be funded if they go after trans activist groups.  It serves leftist interests for scientists to come out for "climate disruption" as some call it now but they had better keep quiet about the trans movement or else.  I also suggest you read up on Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace, and learn why he is against the current environmental movement.  I'm not a conspiracy theorist.  Oh, I may believe the government has attempted to cover up the UFO phenomenon but that is about as far as I go when it comes to conspiracy theories.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 15, 2017, 01:31:06 PM
Who do you think gives grants to scientists?  Governments.  Where are all the scientists condemning the trans movement for being unscientific?  It is clearly unscientific to believe people are something they are not in the biological sense.  Yet, scientists are curiously quiet about it because they know they will not be funded if they go after trans activist groups.  It serves leftist interests for scientists to come out for "climate disruption" as some call it now but they had better keep quiet about the trans movement or else.  I also suggest you read up on Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace, and learn why he is against the current environmental movement.  I'm not a conspiracy theorist.  Oh, I may believe the government has covered up the UFO phenomenon but that is about as far as I go when it comes to conspiracy theories.

its a hell of a stretch to conflate trans and Climate but there you go! Do you think that scientists go into climate study because its an easy gig? The oil companies (who also employ scientists) pay far more than any research grant from any government. If I were a geologist I know where I'd rather work, and it isn't in Antarctica. I'd much rather work in a temperate climate away from minus 40 degrees!

One guy from Greenpeace is your reference? What about the 98% of climate scientists (From all nations) who disagree with him? Are they all in this huge conspiracy to do the oil giants out of money?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 15, 2017, 01:37:17 PM

its a hell of a stretch to conflate trans and Climate but there you go! Do you think that scientists go into climate study because its an easy gig? The oil companies (who also employ scientists) pay far more than any research grant from any government. If I were a geologist I know where I'd rather work, and it isn't in Antarctica. I'd much rather work in a temperate climate away from minus 40 degrees!

One guy from Greenpeace is your reference? What about the 98% of climate scientists (From all nations) who disagree with him? Are they all in this huge conspiracy to do the oil giants out of money?

Not a stretch at all. It is all about science, right?

There you go again with the 98 no I think it was 97% but do what you will.    That figure was estimated by the number of publishing climate scientists.  There are many like Moore and Judith Curry who disagree.

https://judithcurry.com/

We could go back and forth all night long.  You believe what you choose to believe and I can't change that.  We'll just continue to agree to disagree.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 15, 2017, 11:51:54 AM
That looks like a mobile doppler radar dome.

Who gives a shit what it looks like, camouflage, hurr durr

Do you surmise that it should hoist a little flag that says "I can heat up the ionosphere from 5,000 miles away with pinpoint accuracy"?

Let me know what a brown recluse spider "looks like" next time you see one, Dick Tracy.