• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Alphalpha on May 21, 2017, 11:24:50 PM
That's some of my story and I'm sticking to it.

Alphalpha

Post often. And greetings to all who are new.

W0TR

I would like to introduce myself.  After watching a number of posters accounts "spoofed" with 0's and O's my alternate personality chose to register this account.

I will pretend that I am brand new and have no idea how this place runs.  I'm pretty certain that it is filled with kind hearted people who shit rainbows.

Anyhow, greetings all.  :)

Also, greetings to everybody else's "alternate" accounts.  I look forward to interacting with each one in the coming months.

***Oh, and a welcome to any legitimate new posters as well.

Jojo

Quote from: mv on April 06, 2010, 06:07:50 PM
watup, awguy.  glad you've joined up.  new blood is good blood.

and by the way, sorry to any other new users i've failed to welcome.  life is kinda crazy at the moment, and i sometimes have trouble keeping up.  however, know that everyone is enthusiastically welcome.
What is this image?  All i see is a blue and green mini-square.  Is the problem with my equipment?

ZaZa

Quote from: W0TR on August 07, 2017, 01:50:44 AM
I would like to introduce myself.  After watching a number of posters accounts "spoofed" with 0's and O's my alternate personality chose to register this account.

I will pretend that I am brand new and have no idea how this place runs.  I'm pretty certain that it is filled with kind hearted people who shit rainbows.

Also, greetings to everybody else's "alternate" accounts.  I look forward to interacting with each one in the coming months.

So now MV and others will think it's me again....
fuck such a racism here...

WOTR

Welcome W0TR.  What a brilliant idea.  I just hope that you are not ZaZa in disguise.  I can tell by your brief introduction that we share many ideas and ideals.
Please post often.  8)

Quote from: ZaZa on August 07, 2017, 09:18:12 AM
So now MV and others will think it's me again....
fuck such a racism here...
I actually cannot believe that nobody had thought to make a "new and improved" W0TR account.  Somebody thinks enough of me to "be" me on 4chan...  :)

Dr. MD MD

Suck a bag of dicks, faggot!  >:(

Oh yeah, and post often.  :)

tyrONE

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: tyrONE on August 10, 2017, 06:42:14 PM
ugga bugga where da white women at?

You ate them all in a fit of rage last night. Don't you remember?  ???

tyrONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 10, 2017, 06:44:42 PM
You ate them all in a fit of rage last night. Don't you remember?  ???

shiiieeet i dindu nuffin muhfugga, bix nood 'n shieeeeeet Biiiiiiitch!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: tyrONE on August 10, 2017, 06:52:34 PM
shiiieeet i dindu nuffin muhfugga, bix nood 'n shieeeeeet Biiiiiiitch!

I'm  sorry. I'm afraid I don't speak ebonics.  ???

tyrONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 10, 2017, 06:54:55 PM
I'm  sorry. I'm afraid I don't speak ebonics.  ???

das rite honky we wuz kangs 'n sheeeeeeiiiit!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: tyrONE on August 10, 2017, 06:58:38 PM
das rite honky we wuz kangs 'n sheeeeeeiiiit!

Yeah, I still got none of that. Is there anyone here who speaks jive?  ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrZlWw8Di10

ZaZa

WilliamNance   Date Registered: Yesterday at 08:14:20 PM

http://bellgab.com/profile/?u=7428

so far it looks like some crazy (perhaps even stupid) spam poster.
If I'm wrong -so what...

ShayP

*tired of looking at the main screen and seeing that avatar of the previous poster.

ChicagoGal

just joined the forum this month... hello all  :D

Lord Grantham

Quote from: ChicagoGal on November 29, 2017, 02:30:57 PM

Good luck, you're going to need it.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 29, 2017, 02:36:28 PM
Good luck, you're going to need it.

It's definitely not all green grass, sunshine and sunflowers around here.  ::)

Rix Gins

Welcome to BellGab.  Have fun.

whoozit

Run before it’s too late!

JoeRupe

I have been watching for a while now. Being a host and a listener I think this is one of the best places on the web to get REAL feedback and find cool shit! Glad to be here!

GravitySucks

Quote from: JoeRupe on January 03, 2018, 04:16:27 PM
I have been watching for a while now. Being a host and a listener I think this is one of the best places on the web to get REAL feedback and find cool shit! Glad to be here!

Hello. I just joined the forum.

So, the other night/morning while suffering from insomnia, I wanted to listen to something to help me sleep. I felt nostalgic for the 1990s Art Bell AM radio show, and hoping to find some archived recordings, I googled the first search term that came to mind, "george noory sucks" -- the most logical thing to think about while lying awake -- and was brought to this board.

There was a streaming link to the Heather Wade Midnight in the Desert. I live in Europe and none of the local radio stations broadcast the show at the appropriate time. I had some difficulty viewing the site. I'm not sure if it's my browser or my country, but I was able to get the audio stream to work after using Chrome with an American proxy server.

She's pretty good -- light years beyond George Noory. I get the impression that her broadcasting experience is college radio in Modesto, California. Her accent sounds like Central Valley/Inland Empire. She's not in the same league as Art Bell, but she has potential, and in a few years might come close. I plan to keep listening.

Swishypants

Do you remember the moment of your death? None of us do! Welcome to HELL Motherfucker!

Swishypants

Did you always envision the video to this with Kermit the Frog and a strung-out Ms. Piggie? ANSWER ME NOW!

https://youtu.be/GjAfYuwmiEo

damon

Quote from: Robtheacidghost on January 06, 2018, 11:16:42 AM
Hello. I just joined the forum.

So, the other night/morning while suffering from insomnia, I wanted to listen to something to help me sleep. I felt nostalgic for the 1990s Art Bell AM radio show, and hoping to find some archived recordings, I googled the first search term that came to mind, "george noory sucks" -- the most logical thing to think about while lying awake -- and was brought to this board.

There was a streaming link to the Heather Wade Midnight in the Desert. I live in Europe and none of the local radio stations broadcast the show at the appropriate time. I had some difficulty viewing the site. I'm not sure if it's my browser or my country, but I was able to get the audio stream to work after using Chrome with an American proxy server.

She's pretty good -- light years beyond George Noory. I get the impression that her broadcasting experience is college radio in Modesto, California. Her accent sounds like Central Valley/Inland Empire. She's not in the same league as Art Bell, but she has potential, and in a few years might come close. I plan to keep listening.
Hello, Post often.