• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on January 31, 2019, 08:55:41 PM
I don't think you're a doctor!

That's a safe bet. He should *see* a doctor.

Jackstar

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 31, 2019, 08:46:59 PM
You *can't* be less confrontational, or you *won't* be less confrontational?  ::)

A little from column A, a little from column B. Consider the venue.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 31, 2019, 08:57:09 PM
That's a safe bet. He should *see* a doctor.

You probably should too...just to get that catheter changed.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on January 31, 2019, 08:57:40 PM
A little from column A, a little from column B. Consider the venue.

That's a fair point. In the context of this vitriolic forum, you're closer to Albert Schweitzer than Adolf Hitler.

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 31, 2019, 09:00:18 PM
That's a fair point. In the context of this vitriolic forum, you're closer to Albert Schweitzer than Adolf Hitler.
Idk, I'm sure there is someone who has a theory about Schweitzer doing some nefarious, globalist depopulation plan under the guise of Christian missionary-work fighting diseases; him being a crypto-jew operating under some Jacob Schiff budgeting process (maybe testing vaccines on the natives on the Dark Continent?)  He had some questionable "Christian" ideas and accepted some "globalist" awards even, apologizing for colonialism (something the Germans always wanted but never, quite, were as successful as others at it.) Or a secret NAZI, under-cover, even? The plot...thickens.    ;)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 08:05:34 PM
I just saw the cunt admitting to as much under questioning - damn. >:(

What kind of woman does THAT to children by legislative bully pulpit?

:'( :'( :'(

They think that "nicey nice" language obscures the fact that they're pushing infanticide. It's a bit like how warmongers get by with their interventionist policies that cause the deaths of scores of innocent individuals.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on January 31, 2019, 09:12:53 PM
Idk, I'm sure there is someone who has a theory about Schweitzer doing some nefarious, globalist depopulation plan under the guise of Christian missionary-work fighting diseases; him being a crypto-jew operating under some Jacob Schiff budgeting process (maybe testing vaccines on the natives on the Dark Continent?)  He had some questionable "Christian" ideas and accepted some "globalist" awards even, apologizing for colonialism (something the Germans always wanted but never, quite, were as successful as others at it.) Or a secret NAZI, under-cover, even? The plot...thickens.    ;)

The sad thing is that you're right on target with that. They'll make him out to be the Bill Gates of his era. Maybe he wanted to keep the native population healthy and safe so that they would make good slaves for the colonial corporations. He'll get the "genocidal Churchill" treatment.

Jackstar

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 31, 2019, 09:00:18 PM
you're closer to Albert Schweitzer than Adolf Hitler.

It's true--I would have never attacked Russia early.

AZZERAE

Big deal that New Yorker's gave a standing ovation to the tune of infanticide. If that surprises any of you at this point, the outrage has got to be artificially constructed. Politix as usual.

They've been getting away with murder for years, and its more of the same. Fight that law by replacing it with a counter law. Its supposed to be THE RIGHT'S supreme court now.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 31, 2019, 08:49:39 PM
You and I are still good. It's a certain segment, of the American population, that have become evil, as well as stupid. That's a deadly combination when millions of people fit that label. It makes colon cancer look like the common cold.
OK Nucky you can call me Lot and...

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 31, 2019, 09:14:42 PM
They think that "nicey nice" language obscures the fact that they're pushing infanticide. It's a bit like how warmongers get by with their interventionist policies that cause the deaths of scores of innocent individuals.

I think she was "genuinely" perplexed at the direct verbiage of the questioner. But not so flummoxed that she didn't come right out and admit her blood lust.

AZZERAE

Like none of you fellas ever knocked a ho up and counted your lucky stars when she didn't carry to term. Hypocrisy is the way of the human being.

Quote from: Azzerae on February 01, 2019, 03:00:23 PM
Like none of you fellas ever knocked a ho up and counted your lucky stars when she didn't carry to term. Hypocrisy is the way of the human being.

yeah, but you wont catch me camping and spawn killing full term babies.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 01, 2019, 03:09:17 PM
yeah, but you wont catch me camping and spawn killing full term babies.

I totally get where you're coming from. I've been thinking about this a whole lot lately, and wondered how hard it is to take the life of a child. I mean, I dunno about you folks, but I've slaughtered many livestock for the sake of feeding myself and my family. But could I kill a new born human being because it was my job? Probably not. Its kinda scary. I can't fathom what goes through the minds of people who will be terminating the life of these kids. Its mind boggling. How do you stop it though? If its law now, everyone's kinda fucked till the law changes. Just a pragmatic look at the whole thing.  :-\

albrecht

VA Governor Ralph Northam, the guy who defended abortion after birth, was caught with KKK, blackface, etc in his yearbook. Normally I would defend youthful highjinx and humor but not this time since he apologized and he is of the Democrat Party that loves taxes, hates guns, likes to tear down history, wants open borders, is anti-USA, and he personally supports abortion- even after birth!

https://pilotonline.com/news/government/politics/virginia/article_67fdd682-2662-11e9-a7d1-c7ed70e09b50.html

AZZERAE

The KKK was always a Democrat heavy operation, was it not?

Metron2267

From the get-go. It makes it all the more perplexing given Rs have been the champions of actual civil rights, but I suppose a handout carries more gravitas than a place in society. :(

albrecht

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 11:31:27 AM
OK Nucky you can call me Lot and...

Don't look back. This advice doesn't apply to driving, of course.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 11:33:43 AM
I think she was "genuinely" perplexed at the direct verbiage of the questioner. But not so flummoxed that she didn't come right out and admit her blood lust.

"Progressives" aren't familiar with straight talk. I'm surprised that she didn't turn into a pillar of salt when she heard it.