• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on November 22, 2017, 11:58:16 AM
Lt. Uhura was not bitching about her life choices. She was commenting about our healthcare system and the pedophile-backing asshole in the White House who is determined to make it worse than it already is.

I find it sad that a geriatric piece of shit has nothing better to do than hang around a discussion board insulting people half his age with twice his intelligence.  America will once again be a great country after the angry old white men have died off.

I got a better idea. Let's round up all the know-nothing know-it-alls like you and off them before they ever get the chance.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 22, 2017, 01:29:28 PM
Oh, boy.  Another Trumptard lies about healthcare costs (though yours would be cheaper but for all of those preexisting STDs).  Do you have some tax bill lies, too?  Tell us about the tax cut you're going to get along with the big raise that you and all the other iHop bus boys are going to get.  Bwahahahahahahaha.  You've been played, sucker.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...Always the exact same shit. Wake me up if these assholes ever have anything different or even interesting to say.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Spy on November 22, 2017, 11:58:16 AM
Lt. Uhura was not bitching about her life choices. She was commenting about our healthcare system and the pedophile-backing asshole in the White House who is determined to make it worse than it already is.

I find it sad that a geriatric piece of shit has nothing better to do than hang around a discussion board insulting people half his age with twice his intelligence.  America will once again be a great country after the angry old white men have died off.

Uhura is a professional victim and an inveterate left wing agitator and, like you, one of the ones that would like to perpetuate the decay of the Obama years.  OBTW, we’re not all old and what you see here is the bow wave of change that will undo the damage that you and the anti-American leftwing, zero value, cheese eaters and wallowers in corruption have done.  What you fail to comprehend is that good Americans are really sick of your manipulative pretense to victimhood and parasitic claims to the honest earnings of others.   Shut the fuck up and try getting a job if you are still employable with the nose ring, neck tattoo and all. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2017, 02:56:16 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...Always the exact same shit. Wake me up if these assholes ever have anything different or even interesting to say.

Do you even have a clue regarding what either the House or Senate tax bill will do to/for you?  Of course not.  That would involve math skills.  And the raise you'll get.  Bwahahahahahaha.  Let us know how that works for you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 22, 2017, 04:02:52 PM
Do you even have a clue regarding what either the House or Senate tax bill will do to/for you?  Of course not.  That would involve math skills.  And the raise you'll get.  Bwahahahahahaha.  Let us know how that works for you.

Spin faster, faggot!  :D ::)

Gd5150

What are you doing out? Get under the rock with the other desperate libtards spy and flubs. Yall can jerk each other off while you giggle and laugh and discuss your lack of ideas and solutions. Maybe spy can help you two come up with less brokeback mountainish avatars.

If you promise to stay there we’ll send Craig Lt Uhura over to talk dirty to you.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 22, 2017, 01:11:05 PM
Go back under your rock idiot. You know nothing of what you speak. Like all other leftwing idiots .....

Healthcare costs have skyrocketed from $100 per month, to over $30,000 per year. And we know this from direct experience. This is all a result of the Demokkkrat idiots and Obama who designed their system to do exactly what it’s doing. This mess was inherited by Trump, and despite his efforts, it’s getting worse. Mainly due to 100% of the demokkkrats in congress refusing to do anything to fix it. So we, the people, all suffer.

Thanks dumbfuck lemmings, your ignorance and right to vote continues to make every facet of society worse. Say hi to aceoflubs under your rock. The 2 of you can fantasize over uhura being a real person while you jerk each other off.

The world laughs at Trump .....
And Trump laughs at you ....
Why would I care about your health care system ... ?

Kidnostad3

All you know about the tax bill comes from Nancy Pelosi who issues talking points to the MSM who then repeats them verbatim.  Take a look at what’s going on with so many of your left wing heroes and the Democrat Party as a whole.  Look at the corruption that is being uncovered more and more each day.  If you had a conscience, which most on the left do not, you would be ashamed of your blind support of the collection scumbags that control you.

Yeah, and here’s another thing.  The Bwahahahahahaha thing is really lame.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 22, 2017, 04:39:30 PM
All you know about the tax bill comes from Nancy Pelosi who issues talking points to the MSM who then repeats them verbatim.  Take a look at what’s going on with so many of your left wing heroes and the Democrat Party as a whole.  Look at the corruption that is being uncovered more and more each day.  If you had a conscience, which most on the left do not, you would be ashamed of your blind support of the collection scumbags that control you.

Funny that the bill passed the day after the Franken allegations came out. There are no coincidences.  :D

So true about Bwahahahahaha. I've noticed that only assholes use that. The correct way to evil laugh is Muhahahahahahahaha.  ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2017, 04:46:03 PM
Funny that the bill passed the day after the Franken allegations came out. There are no coincidences.  :D

So true about Bwahahahahaha. I've noticed that only assholes use that. The correct way to evil laugh is Muhahahahahahahaha.  ;D

That’s the ticket.  I hope you’re twisting the tip of your waxed mustache when you do that. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 22, 2017, 04:53:16 PM
That’s the ticket.  I hope you’re twisting the tip of your waxed mustache when you do that.

Of course! I just had my top hat cleaned too.  ;)

There were serious flaws in our healthcare insurance system, and a lot more government intrusion than was healthy.  These issues were driving up costs in a variety of ways, and squeezing people out of the system.  Before Obama and Pelosi and the rest of the Big Government gang began meddling with what was in place, 85% of the people in this country were happy with their insurance, and 60-something percent were happy with the cost.

Instead of addressing the problems and leaving what was working alone, the Democrats - led by the two destructive miscreants mentioned above - blew the whole thing up, wrecked what was in place, and left nearly everyone far worse off.

Uhura isn't twice as smart as anyone.  She may or may not be competent in her field, but her field clearly isn't anything related to economics.  She's a Big Government shill, nothing more.

The everyday issues and events in people's lives are reality, not what is written and discussed by the media - simply because it's written and discussed by the media.

In other words, when they write or state something that is at odds with what actually happened, it's either a lie or a misinterpretation of the facts.  It doesn't replace the facts.  I think that is lost on a lot of Libs, who believe anything their ''trusted'' sources tell them.

When we look around at the various scandals in government, across the board gross incompetence, unresponsiveness, unaccountability, out of control costs, favoritism in place of the greater good, the refusal to acknowledge decades of policy failure, legislation and regulation too often based on favoritism, and all the rest, I seriously wonder about the common sense and ability to reason of those who would hand the funding and decision making over their health care to those same people.

Anyone who believes in a Euro-style national health care system, or even single payer (funded by the government), please understand the years of propaganda from media, academia, Hollywood, the bureaucracy, and fellow zombie Democrats has taken it's toll.

Yet these same people, somehow convinced of their superiority and fresh off their die hard support for Obamacare - which began failing from the start, and didn't live up to a single lie promise - are now mocking attempts to fix the mess they gave us.  It's truly amazing.   The power of the media.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 22, 2017, 04:30:40 PM

Why would I care about your health care system ... ?

You’re right.  You’ve got a much bigger problem to worry about. 

https://youtu.be/YBiD1yghh40

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 22, 2017, 07:41:55 PM
You’re right.  You’ve got a much bigger problem to worry about. 
It won't cost me $20,000.- to get my arm put in a cast .....
In the USA ..... you're faced with the decision of how you're going to spend your $20,000.-   hemorrhoids or arm in a cast.
And yes, we are saddled with a dim-witted doofus as you are too .... the difference is we revile our doofus, you on the other hand, embrace yours.

The world laughs at Trump ...
Trump laughs at his voters ...

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 22, 2017, 04:26:59 PM
What are you doing out? Get under the rock with the other desperate libtards spy and flubs. Yall can jerk each other off while you giggle and laugh and discuss your lack of ideas and solutions. Maybe spy can help you two come up with less brokeback mountainish avatars.

If you promise to stay there we’ll send Craig Lt Uhura over to talk dirty to you.

The stench of desperation eminates from you post.  In your heart you know that you're not getting a tax cut, a raise or a better job.  It must really suck to be you.  Third shift urinal cake changer at Denny's is about as far as you'll go. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 22, 2017, 08:18:36 PM
In the USA ..... you're faced with the decision of how you're going to spend your $20,000.-   hemorrhoids or arm in a cast.
And yes, we are saddled with a dim-witted doofus as you are too .... the difference is we revile our doofus, you on the other hand, embrace yours.

No, you're confused. We're all just laughing at you.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 22, 2017, 08:30:11 PM
The stench of desperation eminates from you post.  In your heart you know that you're not getting a tax cut, a raise or a better job.  It must really suck to be you.  Third shift urinal cake changer at Denny's is about as far as you'll go.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2017, 08:30:46 PM
No, you're confused. We're all just laughing at you.  ;D

Hemorrhoids or broken arm ?
Maybe a 'self diagnosis' will save some $$ ....
Help your 'fellow man' ....  ;D 8)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 22, 2017, 08:18:36 PM

Where did you get the idea that we’ll be paying $20,000.00 for a cast?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 22, 2017, 08:30:11 PM
  It must really suck to be you.  Third shift urinal cake changer at Denny's is about as far as you'll go.
That's a good solid "10" .......
Funny .... and appropriate !

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2017, 08:31:21 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You're not getting a tax cut or a raise either.  Bwahahahahahhah.  Next, you'll lose your gubmint cheese.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 22, 2017, 08:53:19 PM
You're not getting a tax cut or a raise either.  Bwahahahahahhah.  Next, you'll lose your gubmint cheese.

Yawn...Guys, wake me up when it gets funny, interesting or relevant.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 22, 2017, 08:45:26 PM
Where did you get the idea that we’ll be paying $20,000.00 for a cast?

More .... ?
$25,000.-  ..... ?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 22, 2017, 10:12:01 PM
More .... ?
$25,000.-  ..... ?

That doesn’t answer my question?

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 22, 2017, 04:39:30 PM

Pretty sure Atriedes is the same idiot as Donald Noory and Jorch Einstein.  They used to Bwwwaaaaahaaaahaaaa all of the time too.  Never has anything substantial to say just stupid left-wing talking points.