• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 15, 2018, 10:47:56 AM
Wow. just freaking wow. You just riffed on how you don't believe the NWO bunch is "all powerful".

And???

This doesn't fit that bill for you? :o :o :o

There you go again ascribing metaphysical powers to people and institutions. Nothing and nobody on this planet is all powerful. 

You seem to be saying that every active pedist living inside the Beltway is a a card carrying member of the NWO cabal and every pedophilia ring operating in D.C. is controlled or at least sanctioned by this monolithic evil super power who controls all law enforcement agencies.  If the "new world order crowd" wields the kind of power you say it does,  how do you explain Brexit, the on-going riots in France, Poland and Hungary's refusal to accept refugees, Trump's withdrawal from various treaties and agreements, etc., the uncovering of  DOJ and FBI monkey business, the ongoing investigation of the Clinton Foundation, etc.  For that matter, is Hilliary not a member of the NWO cabal?  Why isn't she sitting in the Oval Office instead of lecturing to empty houses?

There are conspiracy allegations that I believe are valid in whole or in part but professional conspiracy theorists embellish and distort the facts and take the narrative way beyond what the evidence supports.  In so doing, they play right into the hands of those seeking to discredit valid claims of wrong doing.   I know that this doesn't jibe with the talk show Orthodoxy that you have bought into but there it is.   I have been thinking about posting a rundown of Alex Jonse's fails but I haven't found the time yet.  I don't mind being an apostate and it wouldn't be the first time.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2018, 07:04:14 PM
That’s because you’re a dumb jock and a first rate dork.  ;D

Thank you for yet another valuable contribution to the discussion. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 17, 2018, 10:05:33 AM
If the "new world order crowd" wields the kind of power you say it does,  how do you explain Brexit, the on-going riots in France, Poland and Hungary's refusal to accept refugees, Trump's withdrawal from various treaties and agreements, etc., the uncovering of  DOJ and FBI monkey business, the ongoing investigation of the Clinton Foundation, etc.  For that matter, is Hilliary not a member of the NWO cabal?  Why isn't she sitting in the Oval Office instead of lecturing to empty houses?

Weather balloon.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on December 16, 2018, 07:33:21 PM
LOL.  Maybe the Dems can start pushing legistation to start a federal remedial meme training program for the poor downtrodden, like Donna.

Sssssh!  They're taking over the House next month and they don't need anymore ideas on ways to spend taxpayer money.  Remember the univesity study on why lesbians get fat?  Just sayin'.

pate

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 17, 2018, 10:42:56 AM
...  Remember the univesity study on why lesbians get fat?  Just sayin'.

That sounds hilarious, I need a citation (preferably clickable) to support this allegation.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on December 17, 2018, 10:41:38 AM
Weather balloon.

I have come to regard you as one of the more intelligent and witty posters on these boards and, while we have decidedly different views in certain areas, we generally have a congenial relationship.  But I've got to say that you are sometimes cryptic as hell and I, not being as expert on dark matters as you, don't always take your meaning.  This is one of those times.  So, in response to "weather ballon "I will only say "shoe horn." 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pate on December 17, 2018, 10:55:07 AM
That sounds hilarious, I need a citation (preferably clickable) to support this allegation.

I believe the study reported out within the last two years.  As I recall it was part of a rider to an unrelated bill but you'll have to google it because I'm changing out a toilet seat as we speak.  (I was going to add "and that's a no shitter" to the last sentence but thought better of it.)

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 16, 2018, 06:30:24 PM
His first name fools leftist morons who worship diversity, but he's a Latin American like Fauxcahontas is a Native American. Eddie Murphy is more Irish than Beto is "Lah-tee-ee-noe".

Lol, Beto is mostly:

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 16, 2018, 07:20:04 PM
It's like how leftists respect Reagan now. As for Bush, Snoory likely missed it his whole life.

Look how they rushed in to venerate McStain and GHWB - the only way to win leftist praise is by DYING!#@!

>:(

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on December 17, 2018, 09:52:00 AM
Ha!  So true.  My S&W Highway Patrolman is a true work of art, too.  Much better than what Screwy Wootsie posts. ;)

I always like a good wheel gun, so much less to engage when the situation demands instant attention. No better safety than an 8 lb. trigger pull.  8)

Donald Noory

Quote from: ItsOver on December 17, 2018, 09:52:00 AM
Ha!  So true.  My S&W Highway Patrolman is a true work of art, too.  Much better than what Screwy Wootsie posts. ;)

You still capable of pulling the trigger, gramps?

Donald Noory

Quote from: Jackstar on December 16, 2018, 06:19:23 PM
https://www.thedesertreview.com/news/mueller-indicted-a-russian-company-that-didn-t-even-exist/article_bfbd4dfc-5869-11e8-b99d-8759c7c39cd1.html

Reconcile.

Ha ha here's a little tip for you Wankstar. Don't get your news from half-assed, dubious conservative sources like a podunk "Imperial Valley" online rag or a convicted felon like Dinesh D'Souza, who is pushing this B.S.
The Concord Catering company, which the liars state never existed has existed from 1996 or 1998. The WHOIS domain lookup shows it was created and maintained since 1998, and a translation of their Russian website states  "1996 - the year of company establishment, For more than 20 years our clients have been receiving all the very best and impeccable. …"

So, "The implicit claim made by the lawyer, and by extension D'Souza, is that they didn't exist when the alleged activity occurred, thus it's a bullshit indictment. However, their own website, and registration data for their domain, proves that the company has been in business since the mid-to-late 90s. The lawyer could be doing all sorts of tricks to make it appear like the company didn't exist, and this "legal entity" argument could be along those lines, but that doesn't change the fact that Concord Catering has been in business for 20+ years."

https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/41245/did-mueller-indict-a-russian-company-that-didnt-exist

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 17, 2018, 10:05:33 AM
There you go again ascribing metaphysical powers to people and institutions. Nothing and nobody on this planet is all powerful.

That was your word choice not mine. You seem to have a difficulty with having your own words cited accurately. I wonder why... :o

QuoteYou seem to be saying that every active pedist living inside the Beltway is a a card carrying member of the NWO cabal and every pedophilia ring operating in D.C. is controlled or at least sanctioned by this monolithic evil super power who controls all law enforcement agencies.

Right back to building straw men again, same as almost every other one of your useless denial/rationalization posts.

Needless to say the absolutist broad brush charge of "every pedist" is not something I ever said. >:(

As for control of (and here we go with absolutism again) "all law enforcement agencies", please take some time to specifically cite where I said such a thing.

Meantime I will cue up the:

QuoteIf the "new world order crowd" wields the kind of power you say it does,  how do you explain Brexit, the on-going riots in France, Poland and Hungary's refusal to accept refugees, Trump's withdrawal from various treaties and agreements, etc., the uncovering of  DOJ and FBI monkey business, the ongoing investigation of the Clinton Foundation, etc.  For that matter, is Hilliary not a member of the NWO cabal?  Why isn't she sitting in the Oval Office instead of lecturing to empty houses?

You must know the answers to those blatantly rhetorical questions, but again (being forced to conclude that you literally are clueless) I shall try and see if some bullet item lists aren't thin enough to lodge inside your concrete cranium:

1.) Power is most effectively wielded by fiat currency - please study the Rothschild/Warburg involvement in lobbying for the Federal Reserve Act.

2.) The riots and general global dismay for the elites and their globalist games is hardly evidence of a dearth of NWO power, rather it is evidence of an overage of it!

3.) You will of course note that Brexit did NOT happen yet, and known globalist toadie Tony Blair stepped back in the loo to demand a NEW referendum on it!

4.) If you've not been ignoring Starr's worthy QAnon thread you ought to know that there is a very contentious patriot war on the deep state occurring as we speak.

5.) I do hope you're not going to go into paroxysms of denial and excuse-making as to the depth of this tea party-born actual "social justice" movement.

6.) Shrillary isn't in office because we still have an Electoral College.

7.) Do I need to replay for you all the anti-Constitutional rhetoric and calls for a Constitutional Convention the Demotards lit up their sewer media with before the ink was dry on Trump's certification?

QuoteThere are conspiracy allegations that I believe are valid in whole or in part but professional conspiracy theorists embellish and distort the facts and take the narrative way beyond what the evidence supports.

But it's a "conspiracy" after all, so by what inane metric would you ever presume that we the sheople have all the data the conspirators have or that they would evern let their media context it accurately for us? Try some basic logic man!

QuoteIn so doing, they play right into the hands of those seeking to discredit valid claims of wrong doing.   I know that this doesn't jibe with the talk show Orthodoxy that you have bought into but there it is.

You truly are the most puerile and dishonest debater I think I have ever run into that isn't a fascist lefty! 

1.) Which "talk show orthodoxy" do you cite that I have "bought into"?

2.) Are all talk shows to be derided and discredited, or only those which offend your freemasonic sensibilities? Be very specific here.

QuoteI have been thinking about posting a rundown of Alex Jonse's fails but I haven't found the time yet.  I don't mind being an apostate and it wouldn't be the first time.

Why would you be more focused on his "fails" than what he gets right?

What do you think that says about YOU and your motivations? :(

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 17, 2018, 10:42:56 AM
Sssssh!  They're taking over the House next month and they don't need anymore ideas on ways to spend taxpayer money.

There's this thing called the Presidential veto that limits the power of the House to spend intemperately. Sadly past Presidents who are beholden to uniparty have failed to use it. Even Trump whiffed when he had the chance. :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 17, 2018, 10:55:57 AM
I have come to regard you as one of the more intelligent and witty posters on these boards and, while we have decidedly different views in certain areas, we generally have a congenial relationship.  But I've got to say that you are sometimes cryptic as hell and I, not being as expert on dark matters as you, don't always take your meaning.  This is one of those times.  So, in response to "weather ballon "I will only say "shoe horn."

This from the guy who claimed to have a family member who worked at one of the Aerostats?

Please do tell us you can grasp the basic mission and operation of a wether ballon and how in a social milieu the elites like to measure unrest and then deploy the Hegelian dialectic to mollify the masses.

Good grief. :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 17, 2018, 08:30:44 AM
Let us know when it's time to go to the mattresses.

Always thinking about gay sex.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 17, 2018, 10:55:57 AM

Get your nose out of Jackstar’s ass. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 17, 2018, 04:55:57 PM
Get your nose out of Jackstar’s ass. ::)

By observation Jack takes such nuzzling rather poorly... :-X

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 17, 2018, 02:50:19 PM
That was your word choice not mine. You seem to have a difficulty with having your own words cited accurately. I wonder why... :o

Right back to building straw men again, same as almost every other one of your useless denial/rationalization posts.

Needless to say the absolutist broad brush charge of "every pedist" is not something I ever said. >:(

As for control of (and here we go with absolutism again) "all law enforcement agencies", please take some time to specifically cite where I said such a thing.

Meantime I will cue up the:

You must know the answers to those blatantly rhetorical questions, but again (being forced to conclude that you literally are clueless) I shall try and see if some bullet item lists aren't thin enough to lodge inside your concrete cranium:

1.) Power is most effectively wielded by fiat currency - please study the Rothschild/Warburg involvement in lobbying for the Federal Reserve Act.

2.) The riots and general global dismay for the elites and their globalist games is hardly evidence of a dearth of NWO power, rather it is evidence of an overage of it!

3.) You will of course note that Brexit did NOT happen yet, and known globalist toadie Tony Blair stepped back in the loo to demand a NEW referendum on it!

4.) If you've not been ignoring Starr's worthy QAnon thread you ought to know that there is a very contentious patriot war on the deep state occurring as we speak.

5.) I do hope you're not going to go into paroxysms of denial and excuse-making as to the depth of this tea party-born actual "social justice" movement.

6.) Shrillary isn't in office because we still have an Electoral College.

7.) Do I need to replay for you all the anti-Constitutional rhetoric and calls for a Constitutional Convention the Demotards lit up their sewer media with before the ink was dry on Trump's certification?

But it's a "conspiracy" after all, so by what inane metric would you ever presume that we the sheople have all the data the conspirators have or that they would evern let their media context it accurately for us? Try some basic logic man!

You truly are the most puerile and dishonest debater I think I have ever run into that isn't a fascist lefty! 

1.) Which "talk show orthodoxy" do you cite that I have "bought into"?

2.) Are all talk shows to be derided and discredited, or only those which offend your freemasonic sensibilities? Be very specific here.

Why would you be more focused on his "fails" than what he gets right?

What do you think that says about YOU and your motivations? :(

Strawman, Strawman, Strawman, Strawman, Strawman, Strawman, Strawman, Strawman. . .

I listen to several different talk shows that are in the same genre as C2C with an open mind.  I give all that I hear due consideration and if I hear something interesting that is plausible I investigaste it further on my own.    After pulling the loose threads on your Grand Theory of Everything that puts the Illuminati/Free Masons/Rothchilds/Rockefeller/Bushes/Clintons and so forth at the pinnacle of an omnipotent new world order cabal that controls everything and everybody, I have concluded that most of it is crap.

I am not a Mason.  The picture of the Shriner I posted earlier is not me.  It's something I lifted off the Internet.  I know you're not going to take my word for it so I'm including a recent inpromtu shot of me that my wife took.  She caught me while I was standing in the living room (which we use very little) trying to remember what the hell I had come there for.  But don't let the picture fool you, I'm much smarter than I look.

Since you seem to ignore or forget what I've explained clearly and repeatedly to you, I have decided that you are arguing for argument's sake, that you are full of shit and that you have wasted a good deal of my time.  For that I demand satisfaction.  Please let me know where my seconds may reach you to ascertain your choice of weapons and preference in dueling ground.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 17, 2018, 05:19:53 PM
Strawman, Strawman, Strawman, Strawman, Strawman, Strawman, Strawman, Strawman. . .

I listen to several different talk shows that are in the same genre as C2C with an open mind.  I give all that I hear due consideration and if I hear something interesting that is plausible I investigaste it further on my own.    After pulling the loose threads on your Grand Theory of Everything that puts the Illuminati/Free Masons/Rothchilds/Rockefeller/Bushes/Clintons and so on at the pinnacle of an omnipotent new world order cabal that controls everything and everybody, I think most of it is crap.

I am not a Mason.  The picture of the Shriner I posted earlier is not me.  It's something I lifted off the Internet.  I know you're not going to take my word for it so I'm including a recent inpromtu shot of me that my wife took.  She caught me while I was standing in the living room (which we use very little) trying to remember what the hell I had come there for.  But don't let the picture fool you, I'm much smarter than I look.

Since you seem to ignore or forget what I've explained clearly and repeatedly to you, I have decided that you are arguing for argument's sake, that you are full of shit and that you have wasted a good deal of my time.  For that I demand satisfaction.  Please let me know where my seconds may reach you to ascertain your choice of weapons and preference in dueling ground.

Globalist faggot. ::)

Metron2267

Yes, that basically sums up your continual need to rephrase and revise my statements.

QuoteI listen to several different talk shows that are in the same genre as C2C with an open mind.  I give all that I hear due consideration and if I hear something interesting that is plausible I investigaste it further on my own.    After pulling the loose threads on your Grand Theory of Everything that puts the Illuminati/Free Masons/Rothchilds/Rockefeller/Bushes/Clintons and so on at the pinnacle of an omnipotent new world order cabal that controls everything and everybody, I think most of it is crap.

Of course, so they marked over our:

a. currency
b. federal buildings
c. capitol architecture
d. courts
e. laws
f. borders
g. national sovereignty

...basically just for "crap"...

I am not a Mason.  The picture of the Shriner I posted earlier is not me.  It's something I lifted off the Internet.  I know you're not going to take my word for it[/quote]

Once again what you think you "know" is again in error.

Quoteso I'm including a recent inpromtu shot of me that my wife took.  She caught me while I was standing in the living room (which we use very little) trying to remember what the hell I had come there for.  But don't let the picture fool you, I'm much smarter than I look.

Dude, no need for all the sandbagging and apologism, you're just fine!

QuoteSince you seem to ignore or forget what I've explained clearly and repeatedly to you, I have decided that you are arguing for argument's sake, that you are full of shit and that you have wasted a good deal of my time.

This is getting kind of Dickensian... :o

QuoteFor that I demand satisfaction.  Please let me know where my seconds may reach you to ascertain your choice of weapons and preference in dueling ground.

Lol. I mean the old mattress ring is just fine, or I can bring along the latest set of:

Kidnostad3

I listen to several different talk shows that are in the same genre as C2C with an open mind.  I give all that I hear due consideration and if I hear something interesting that is plausible I investigaste it further on my own.    After pulling the loose threads on your Grand Theory of Everything that puts the Illuminati/Free Masons/Rothchilds/Rockefeller/Bushes/Clintons and so forth at the pinnacle of an omnipotent new world order cabal that controls everything and everybody, I have concluded that most of it is crap.

Kidnostad3

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 17, 2018, 05:15:45 PM
By observation Jack takes such nuzzling rather poorly... :-X

Jack knows that I never suck up. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 17, 2018, 04:53:52 PM
Always thinking about gay sex.  ::)

You bet cupcake and I’ve got my eye on you. 

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on December 17, 2018, 08:14:40 AM
Oh, my, we wouldn't want that to happen, then he'd have something else to blame on President Trump.  They need to start him out with soft, furry bunny types and give him lots of participation trophies, too.

My guess is that most furries are Clinton fans. My other guess is that most bronies are Bernie Bros.