• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 17, 2018, 11:39:16 PM
i think the honey moon ended when i tore Toots a new anus and he locked the thread... oops.
Too bad you didn't completely fill-in the rabbit hole behind you.

A few cat carcasses could have sufficed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 10:45:09 PM
When I was at Ellgab, it seemed like Bart was always hanging around in the Dave thread during the show. I didn't think anything of it at first, other than that maybe he was really a Dave fan, but after I thought about the Bart I used to know, I thought, nah, that ain't it.  After that, Ellgab felt all creepy to me.  My sincere apologies to all who still participate there.

Bart is Dave or Keith or both.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 17, 2018, 11:13:30 PM
heh heh.

the thing im trying to figure out is why some users were blackballed and others weren't? i was almost a little disappointed that i wasn't shown the door. however, i never nestled up to bart or anything like that. i believe ive sent him 2-3 pms in total. he made my voice clip into a neat video which was nice him. he used flattery on me but to what end? maybe he thought id be his /guy/? i dunno.

Heh heh. First one shown the door here. I wear that as a badge of honor.  :D

Dr. MD MD

The weird thing about PBS is that before she jumped ship I always enjoyed my interactions with her here. I fully explained my use of the word faggot and even dropped the Louie CK bit I based it on here so people could watch and hopefully understand and have a laugh too. She seemed like she understood and could roll with those punches but she really just wants to enforce the Demokkkrat newspeak. She seems highly conflicted to me.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2018, 11:51:49 AM
The weird thing about PBS is that before she jumped ship I always enjoyed my interactions with her here. I fully explained my use of the word faggot and even dropped the Louie CK bit I based it on here so people could watch and hopefully understand and have a laugh too. She seemed like she understood and could roll with those punches but she really just wants to enforce the Demokkkrat newspeak. She seems highly conflicted to me.

A day or so ago PBS had this to say on her political leanings, over at EG (unsolicited):

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 16, 2018, 07:54:09 AM
"...I don't mix it up politically with anyone because it's not worth my time. If I had to label myself anything it would be libertarian but even that doesn't fit really...

I think [things] changed a lot when the board went mainly politics. Many left leaning people chose to stop posting. That was their choice. So the board went in another direction. I think when MV closed it that upset some people. I think both sides like their opinions to be similar..."

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2018, 11:00:43 PM
^^^ Haha you know why.  Hosting a forum whose raison d'etre is the persecution of your predecessor isn't Minnesota nice, ya know.

DING!

The lights are on and someone IS home.

:)

It ain't vey Mormon either...

>:(

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2018, 11:51:49 AM

she was using the word faggot liberally last night on her show...

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 18, 2018, 12:23:56 PM
she was using the word faggot liberally last night on her show...

Nigga, you listened to that horse shit?!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on November 18, 2018, 12:19:57 PM
A day or so ago PBS had this to say on her political leanings, over at EG (unsolicited):

Then why her need to abandon Bellgab for a safespace for newthink liberal cucks?  ???

Like I said, highly conflicted.  ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2018, 12:25:12 PM
Then why her need to abandon Bellgab for a safespace for newthink liberal cucks???

Like I said, highly conflicted.  ;)

Dunno. Haha.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2018, 11:07:41 AM
Heh heh. First one shown the door here. I wear that as a badge of honor.  :D

yeah, i still don't understand Bart's process of elimination. 🤷‍♂️

ive shitted up two threads and he didn't ban me. i guess HOF status means im above the law?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 18, 2018, 12:27:19 PM
yeah, i still don't understand Bart's process of elimination. 🤷‍♂️

ive shitted up two threads and he didn't ban me. i guess HOF status means im above the law?

He saw me as the alpha male and had to try to take me down.  ;)

Quote from: Azzerae on November 18, 2018, 12:24:41 PM
Nigga, you listened to that horse shit?!

i sure did. remember - im not on a side. however, i do believe they think im on theirs tho. this is my entertainment. it's all just a game to me.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2018, 12:29:03 PM
He saw me as the alpha male and had to try to take me down.  ;)

absolutely. you know me, i tuck my tail and scurry away at the first sign of trouble.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 18, 2018, 12:31:24 PM
i sure did. remember - im not on a side. howsver, i do believe they think im on theirs tho. this is my entertainment. it's all just a game to me.

Yeah. Like the paranormal, sides are gay.

Metron2267

Quote from: Catsmile on November 18, 2018, 12:13:54 AM
# Wanna Take A Ride!?
# WrongThinkMustBePunished

Yes, just like you delight in punishing Heather!

Ya fucking crab pot cunt.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 18, 2018, 12:31:24 PM
i sure did. remember - im not on a side. however, i do believe they think im on theirs tho. this is my entertainment. it's all just a game to me.
One can't live by watching car wrecks, alone.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2018, 10:42:39 AM
Bart is Dave or Keith or both.

I might buy Bart = Keith because I can't imagine anyone else would care enough to astroturf a campaign to report a two-bit podcast for music-license abuses.  If you take the exclamation points off and read him in that voice-of-Aspergers precision, it kind of works.

Divisions are apparent.  Dave said he won't take calls until people stop pranking Heather (quickly reversed in practice), but Bart rewards people for pranking Heather.

Quote from: ItsOver on November 18, 2018, 12:37:11 PM
One can't live by watching car wrecks, alone.

the tire fire rises.

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2018, 11:34:12 PM
He is so easy to provoke, he practically begs for it.  Maybe he likes it.

Precisely!

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2018, 12:37:47 PM
I might buy Bart = Keith because I can't imagine anyone else would care enough to astroturf a campaign to report a two-bit podcast for music-license abuses.  If you take the exclamation points off and read him in that voice-of-Aspergers precision, it kind of works.

Divisions are apparent.  Dave said he won't take calls until people stop pranking Heather (quickly reversed in practice), but Bart rewards people for pranking Heather.

Classic crab pot.

AZZERAE

Dave said he won't take calls until people stop pranking Heather...

Wow, now that's really really gay.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Azzerae on November 18, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

Almost as gay as Dave rubbing sacks with his wifes black boyfriend

lol, Bart seems very adamant about driving home the point regarding (((music licensing))). yes, we get it, Bart. the thing is, that ain't sexy. however, Heater Wad blowing her load is. why is he trying to direct traffic away from his forums' bread and buttah? it's very counterintuitive. it's all vewwy vewwy interesting.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 18, 2018, 12:42:08 PM
Almost as gay as Dave rubbing sacks with his wifes black boyfriend

No, no, its only gay if he fucks that black guy in the asshole. Double-teaming his own wife with a buddy falls squarely in the un-gay category.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 18, 2018, 12:43:25 PM
lol, Bart seems very adamant about driving home the point regarding (((music licensing))). yes, we get it, Bart. the thing is, that ain't sexy. however, Heater Wad blowing her load is. why is he trying to direct traffic away from his forums' bread and buttah? it's very counterintuitive. it's all vewwy vewwy interesting.

Bart is a fag.

Quote from: Azzerae on November 18, 2018, 12:44:34 PM
No, no, its only gay if he fucks that black guy in the asshole. Double-teaming his own wife with a buddy falls squarely in the un-gay category.

no, no, Tyrone and Winnie make him watch cartoons in the living room. all he gets is hearing the bed slam against the wall. sad.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on November 18, 2018, 12:40:12 PM
Control, control, control.

:-X