• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

Zenman

Total bummer about Hitchbot. I was really hoping it would make it to CA. Would like to have met it.

Herbn-Legend

Goz to show wen earthlingz participate in a social experiment it wil go bad. Watz that grateful dead song ITZ A PEACEFUL PLACE SO IT LOOKZ FRM SPACE A CLOSER LOOK REVIELZ THE HUMAN RACE😔

maren

Quote from: nbirnes on August 03, 2015, 10:36:25 PM
I heard it was Philly, city of Brotherly Love and cheesesteaks and hoagies.

You're right.  Maybe the attacker was out of his mind intentional distress.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: nbirnes on August 03, 2015, 10:35:38 PM
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. You know the rest.

When asked, the NRA said the robot would have remained unharmed if it had been armed with a gun.

ChandlersDad

Art is playing love songs to Trump. And you guys still don't think he likes that asshole?

littlechris

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 03, 2015, 10:38:16 PM
When asked, the NRA said the robot would have remained unharmed if it had been armed with a gun.

Looks like Art is voting for Donald Trump.

ShayP

I often liken my vocal talents to that of Neil Diamond.  I crush Love on the Rocks in karaoke.

ShayP

Is Heather....?   I don't pay attention to stuff sometimes.  :-[

CoherentBlast

Quote from: Spinner on August 03, 2015, 10:37:16 PM

Wow! You built your own transmitter? Awesome!
Do you have a picture you can post?

I did a write up for anybody else who wants to try and make one. Small simple and quite effective.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8325.

AppealPlay

Quote from: ShayP on August 03, 2015, 10:39:23 PM
I often liken my vocal talents to that of Neil Diamond.  I crush Love on the Rocks in karaoke.

Let's hear Delirious Love, eh?

Robert

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 03, 2015, 10:34:22 PMHoly shit! What kind of prick would hurt Hitchbot. I followed its journey last year through Canada. Of course in the US it would suffer. RIP HITCHBOT.
I'm not at all disappointed by its demise.  It was performance art, it performed, it made its point by getting around a lot, and its destruction was performance art too.

Coz

Quote from: AppealPlay on August 03, 2015, 10:37:17 PM
Probably.  It was an old Opie & Anthony bit they came up with when they discovered most of his affiliates were in the middle of nowhere.

O&A put him in his place multiple times.

And deservedly so....

Jackstar

I wonder if that guy who shitted up my inbox with complaints on the night of July 19th is going to shit it up again. One can only hope.