• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

October 4, 2019

I have carefully written and mailed a letter via USPS to the woman I have identified as Dietrichs' elder biological sister.

Gunner65

Dietrich has few choices now regarding the matter of his sister.  He can wait for the results of a response.  He can continue to lie about his sister.  He could now claim he said she was dead in order to "protect her".  He could accuse me of stalking a woman he has claimed for over a decade to be dead.  In any case, the outcome is likely to reveal more than he would like. 

"I guess we"ll  just see what we'll see, won't we (Dietrich)"

Hey Gunner,
Kudos for you for finding DD's sister's mailing address. Now we can get to the bottom of this. Even if I am proven wrong it is the truth that is the important thing right?

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 04, 2019, 07:04:45 PM
Hey Gunner,
Kudos for you for finding DD's sister's mailing address. Now we can get to the bottom of this. Even if I am proven wrong it is the truth that is the important thing right?
Yes. Absolutely.  I'm not a professional, licensed investigator and I have been sitting on this information for quite some time.  But after reviewing my previous findings and combining them with more recent details, I felt it was time to at least make an attempt at finding out more.  Especially if my research is correct and his sister is alive.  It's a matter of trusting the findings and my own instincts.

I could have used other means to contact her but I felt a brief, formal letter was the best approach.  It shows my inquiry to be sincere, well-thought-out and minimally invasive.  Sometimes approaching such matters in an "old fashioned," more delicate way may yield better results.

She will chose whether or not to respond. It's that simple.

Gunner65

By the way, "Barn Yard Fire" is NOT Rose Dio! ;)  (Thank you for the correction Rose Dio).
https://www.pinterest.com/mystickwarrior1/douglas-duane-dietrich-liar-fake-fraud/

So I guess that leaves us with:  Pavel Eduard (Unless someone has a better idea).

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 04, 2019, 08:18:04 PM
By the way, "Barn Yard Fire" is NOT Rose Dio! ;)  (Thank you for the correction Rose Dio).
https://www.pinterest.com/mystickwarrior1/douglas-duane-dietrich-liar-fake-fraud/

So I guess that leaves us with:  Pavel Eduard (Unless someone has a better idea).
Maybe....maybe,  it's.......MICHAEL AQUINO!

Gunner65

Nah!  Are you gunning for shots tonight again Pelayo?

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 04, 2019, 08:43:01 PM
Nah!  Are you gunning for shots tonight again Pelayo?
Actually, I don't have any right now. Just beers.

Gunner65

Me too.  Just beers, Steely Dan, the dogs and me.  It's been shitty rain and cold outside for 3 fucking days here. (Which may explain my temperament).  Hens are ok.  I have been letting them "graze" before it gets too much colder.  They don't seem to mind it.  The dogs hate it and so do I.

Pelayo

When it rains out here, people get happy. Days on end of bright sunshine gets to you after awhile.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 04, 2019, 08:49:48 PM
When it rains out here, people get happy. Days on end of bright sunshine gets to you after awhile.
Bullshit! Tell that to the dairy farmers here who still need to harvest corn for the cows!

Pelayo

I haven't seen any of my babies since June. :'( Miss the little guys. From what I've read they prefer open scrubby ground and I have big trees here. I'm still optimistic I will see some of them from time to time though.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 04, 2019, 08:51:27 PM
Bullshit! Tell that to the dairy farmers here who still need to harvest corn for the cows!
That's there, this is here. You can watch our weather forecasters and they always emphasis what the possibility of rain is, and not as a bad thing. I think since June we've had 4 days of good steady rain and about as many of a quick shower.

Gunner65

Deer and Turkey have stopped moving here.  Temps dropped quickly in the last week.  Glad I got my painting done.  Everything is a soggy mess. We had two days of steady and then heavy rain earlier this week.  It just seems to hang on us as the cold creeps in.

Pelayo

Yeah, up until today it still was feeling like summer. Pretty soon I have to move my plants and trees into the greenhouse.

Gunner65

So I was "couped up" and decided to do some research...shit happens.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 04, 2019, 09:09:46 PM
So I was "couped up" and decided to do some research...shit happens.
What did you dig up?

Gunner65

Scroll back a page beginning at reply 14178

Gunner65

Yeah.  From posts 14178 continued.  I had been reviewing the file and notes and I had an idea..I compared what I had gathered before to more recent data. It took me about 3 hours and I was interrupted. So I was edgy by the time Decon made a comment that set me off. (He and others are good for shit like that).  But I continued and I am glad I did so.  It is a relief to have done it.

They say "timing is everything". It's not that simple.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 04, 2019, 09:34:00 PM
Did you write her?
Yes.  Of course, I may now be accused of "necrofillia" but I trust my research and my instincts. Yes. I wrote Douglas Dietrichs' long "dead" older sister, yes I did.  hehe

Pelayo

I hope you were delicate with her. After all, she has nothing to do with ddd and his insane rantings. He pretty much has been debunked, discredited, and disgraced already.

Gunner65

It might surprise you to know that she is very much alive and has been married for many years.  Owns property. Runs or works in a business for many years.

And yes, I was delicate. I will produce the letter I sent her eventually.  But this is one of Dietrichs' continued lies that needed attention. I considered it to be more than just a "loose end".  But given the latest developments with certain members of his "team", I decided to review the file and take action.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 04, 2019, 09:45:46 PM
It might surprise you to know that she is very much alive and has been married for many years.  Owns property. Runs or works in a business for many years.

And yes, I was delicate. I will produce the letter I sent her eventually.  But this is one of Dietrichs continued lies that needed attention.
Understood, just concerned about collateral damage.

Gunner65

I considered this. The threat of "collateral damage" is a factor. It depends on what you consider that damage to be.  It is a calculated risk.  Given the rejection of his family thus far, I am willing to take the risk. Because this woman may be the only family member who is willing to reveal the truth.  Have you considered that?