• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Shut up ddd, jap poetry and culture is boring and stupid.               

Gunner65

Oh Dietrich is way beyond Jap culture now..he is going straight into the history of Vampirism! (AGAIN) But we must wait until he rids himself of his stupid college boy worshiper before he gets into the real shit of the shit-show!

Pelayo

No ddd, Americans are not stupid for believing the japs lost WW2, because they did. Just like hitlery lost in 2016. The only stupid Americans are the ones that believe your lies.

Gunner65

This college asshole has a long way to go researching Einstein.  Wait until he finds researchers and fellow scientists who NEW him personally and were peers in observing his work and claim Einstein was a fucking fraud and a plagiarist!

This kid  Brenden Zoghart seems very odd to me.

Now Dietrich goes into his imaginary trip to the Bahamas - claiming he observed British citizens are still stranded there!

Pelayo

Of course brendan listens to npr. Another America hating, fake news network.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 02, 2019, 07:05:18 PM
Of course brendan listens to npr. Another America hating, fake news network.
Many college "radio stations" broadcast on the near FM bandwidth as NPR.  Around 88-90.5. 

Gunner65

My guess is that he (Brenden) is a student at UCLA - I could be wrong. I have not heard a rooster or farm equipment in the background tonight.  :)

Pelayo

These college kids aren't taught anything worth anything in the marketplace anymore. If anything, they are taught to act like snot nosed crybabies who think the world owes them something. No wonder they can't get decent paying jobs. Nobody wants to hire a pain in the ass. Then they cry because they can't pay their student loans for their worthless college diploma. Of course there are certain disciplines one can earn very good money with a college diploma, but generally those people are not the crybaby snowflake type. They realize it takes hard work and sacrifice to succeed in their highly competitive fields.

Gunner65

This is an interesting development, that Dietrich may be actually targeting college students. 

Gunner65

Dietrich has to leave to "remove" his long eyelashes! 

Gunner65

Oh shit. This cannot be good. Less than 30 seconds later Dietrich returns (after removing his fake eyelashes) to claim he served as a MERC in the Balkans! 

Gunner65

Perhaps the fucker will spontaneously combust!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 02, 2019, 07:23:15 PM
Dietrich has to leave to "remove" his long eyelashes! 
Oh dear me, the life of a flamer is so arduous.

Tere Joyce recently published video on the passing of M. Ringley/NIteHawk , Revolution Radio, Aquino and connections. .... also check the comments for discussion. Mentions of Dietrich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IINcSD5ib7o

Pelayo

Hey Brendan, ddd loves you like an adopted transgender son. Do try to snare yourself a sugar daddy.

Gunner65

Quote from: Barn_Yard_Fire on October 02, 2019, 07:29:33 PM
Tere Joyce recently published video on the passing of M. Ringley/NIteHawk , Revolution Radio, Aquino and connections. .... also check the comments for discussion.

Thank you Barn_Yard_Fire

Pelayo

I'll check out the video BYF when ddd starts up with the boring economic drivel.

Pelayo

Maybe I'm mistaken since I was away from the broadcast a couple of times, but doesn't he usually mention Michael Aquino by now?

Gunner65

Tere Joyce is a washed-up LA "comedian" who drags up dirt on everyone!  She also was instrumental in assisting Dietrich being signed to another radio station (American Freedom Radio) within days of his being fired from Revolution Radio in May of 2018! 

Dietrich did not last long at AFR-about two weeks!

She has subsequently been interviewed within the past year or so and continues to claim that Douglas Dietrich was "telling the truth" about MICHAEL AQUINO!

I would be vary wary of Tere Joyce and any future involvement of her with Dietrich.

Pelayo

ddd's latest infatuation is Greta, the snot nosed Swede. His latest masturbation fantasy.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 02, 2019, 08:06:24 PM
ddd's latest infatuation is Greta, the snot-nosed Swede. His latest masturbation fantasy.
Not so!  Dietrich prefers to masturbate after 7 hours of worthless ranting ...imagining himself as the biological son of Adolf Hitler! Assisted by people like Greta..and Tere Joyce. 

Dietrich is a schizophrenic.

Gunner65

"I was out of the United States doing things that will not be heard of for years to come"

HAHA  :)

Pelayo

Hey ddd, Greta doesn't want to be Judith redux.   

Gunner65

Dietrich and Tere Joyce are destined for the same fate

The continued BS about Michael Aquino controlling the Satanic influence of the world is nothing!  Dietrich is a confirmed liar and now lies even more.  At over age 50. Dietrich knows he is done. And he is!  He is fucking DONE!

Gunner65

Good luck keeping/using your little CA college boys Dietrich!  Shame on you for deterring them from "homework". If they researched your history they would find fat women! Fat women who manipulated Douglas 

Gunner65

Insanity. 

Get ready Dietrich - I believe you are gonna do some shit. You are a total asshole and I have already debunked your ass. Bring it!

Pelayo

Hey ddd, the future looks like this and limp wristed little feys will the first to be weeded out.
https://youtu.be/t_7dWDTKUHo

Gunner65

Tere Joyce will save you! AGAIN  Hehe

Another worthless creation.

Pelayo

Seems to me ddd about ten minutes ago called for the assassination of President Trump. He should be in jail.