• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

squirrels are a threat to the infrastructure. Are they Russian squirrels??

Started by damon, February 13, 2017, 04:29:08 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Damon on February 13, 2017, 04:29:08 AM
Squirrels are attacking the grid. The questions is are they russians?? here is the link.

http://techguylabs.com/episodes/1357/study-finds-squirrels-are-biggest-threat-critical-infrastructure

Not Russian. American.  ;D

If the cables were buried they wouldn't eat them. Its why a storm brings power cuts. The cables get brought down.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Got to love an Aston on February 13, 2017, 11:37:55 AM
Not Russian. American.  ;D

If the cables were buried they wouldn't eat them. Its why a storm brings power cuts. The cables get brought down.

But I thought you said that all the bad stuff in the world is because of the Russians, pud? Now I see your game is the same old divide and conquer you guys have always been doing. You get the Russian and American squirrels fighting against each other while your British squirrels are waiting in the wings to descend on the carnage when it's over.  ::)

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 13, 2017, 11:49:44 AM
So that is what zeebo does in his spare time.

No way man, causing mayhem by nibbling stuff is so old-school.  My associates and I have gone high tech.

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on February 13, 2017, 10:47:25 PM
No way man, causing mayhem by nibbling stuff is so old-school.  My associates and I have gone high tech.

*objects in mirror may appear small...er...what?....it was bi...gger?...well..  ...objects appear different.

(not that there is anything wrong with that)

never retaliate. always escalate.

Anti Squirrel Mobile Eradication Defense System [ASMEDS]

WANTED for questioning...

zeebo

What the hell you guys at ASMEDS built a friggin Transformer Turtle?  Better hide out in my safe house for awhile.

Careful ETOZ, we don't need zeebo calling in his relatives from Skull Island and Tokyo to wreak havoc.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 09, 2017, 06:46:15 PM
^^ And don't think we're worried about some ovesized bug.

And think about the fun you could have with these tiny cuties!  They could ride on your back and stuff, like stroke your tummy and feed you acorns.

" A pine cone shortage may have led the squirrels to seek other food sources, although scientists are skeptical.  "

Hey, what's in here ?

SMILE...     * Click