• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Capital Gazette Shootings

Started by Dr. MD MD, June 28, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 02:57:42 PM
Never leave Bellgab!

General Statistics - Dr. MD MD
Total Time Spent Online:264 days, 3 hours and 3 minutes.
Total Posts:32,056 posts

starrmtn001

What would this shooting be a False Flag for?
Well, Rosenstein and Wray are testifying today, so they are gleaning a lot of attention but that probably isn't it, right?  Right??!? ???

Juan

CBS news reports the arrested person is not cooperating and has no I’d.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 28, 2018, 02:59:04 PM
General Statistics - Dr. MD MD
Total Time Spent Online:264 days, 3 hours and 3 minutes.
Total Posts:32,056 posts

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings or something?! It doesn't seem to be working and GOD, you are just so desperately dumb, aren't you? :D

Juan

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 28, 2018, 02:59:26 PM
Well, Rosenstein and Wray are testifying today, so they are gleaning a lot of attention but that probably isn't it, right?  Right??!? ???
Good analysis, Starr.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 03:00:54 PM
Is that supposed to hurt my feelings or something?! It doesn't seem to be working and GOD, you are just so desperately dumb, aren't you? :D
You have so much fun mixing it up.  Nope, nope, I'm not complaining, just sayin'.
Okay, carry on. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Well, Rosenstein and Wray are testifying today, so they gleaning a lot of attention but that probably isn't it, right?  Right??!? ???

Exactly! Get the focus off us (Democrats) and back on them (Republicans) as played by your single white shooter. ::) ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on June 28, 2018, 02:50:38 PM
Maybe Rome went postal after failing to make the Radio Hall of Fame.

Watch out Chris Everett...

Metron2267

Certainly not! ;)

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2018, 02:47:27 PM
Anyway he said they practiced an "active shooter drill" last week and were on scene quickly.

every time.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Juan on June 28, 2018, 03:01:48 PM
Good analysis, Starr.
Juan, would you fix my typo (they should be they are) please?  Thank you. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 28, 2018, 03:03:22 PM
You have so much fun mixing it up.  Nope, nope, I'm not complaining, just sayin'.
Okay, carry on. ;)

Starr, I just wish these assholes like LG would follow their own standards. If staying off Bellgab is the sign of mental health then why the fuck are they even here?!

BTW as I've pointed out before when these truly intellectually desperate people try to use this as a knock, I rarely if ever log off but that doesn't mean I'm always here. ::) ;D

Juan

Reports are the newspaper had no security and was completely open. I can’t believe that. Every TV station where I worked was locked up tight.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 03:08:03 PM
Starr, I just wish these assholes like LG would follow their own standards. If staying off Bellgab is the sign of mental health then why the fuck are they even here?!

BTW as I've pointed out before when these truly intellectually desperate people try to use this as a knock, I rarely if ever log off but that doesn't mean I'm always here. ::) ;D

Hey Doc, you don't owe an explanation to me, or anyone.  I just notice you seem to have fun mixing it up, and you're good at it as well.  That's all. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 28, 2018, 03:12:22 PM
Hey Doc, you don't owe an explanation to me, or anyone.  I just notice you seem to have fun mixing it up, and you're good at it as well.  That's all. ;D

I know. I was just using you for the assist. ;)

starrmtn001

FOX is saying 5 fatalities now. :'(

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 03:13:17 PM
Huh, I didn't even know I was playing.  Guess that's what all this padding is for.  Heh, heh. ;D

Dr. MD MD

I'm predicting the Democratic response to this will be: That's it! It's clear that if the Republicans are going to keep championing gun rights then we need a squad of Robocops to protect us. I figure Maxine Waters will probably give that press release.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 03:20:46 PM
I'm predicting the Democratic response to this will be: That's it! It's clear that if the Republicans are going to keep championing gun rights then we need a squad of Robocops to protect us. I figure Maxine Waters will probably give that press release.
Then go on a rant about Foxconn. ::)

https://youtu.be/ULAB23ZzwE8

chefist

"Can you confirm Michael Vandeven did not murder these reporters?"...LNM Network.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on June 28, 2018, 03:27:30 PM
"Can you confirm Michael Vandeven did not murder these reporters?"...LNM Network.
No.  No, I cannot. :-[   It wasn't my turn to watch him today. :-\

Juan

They won’t tell us what kind of gun planned and executed this gun violence.

Juan

Like always, the deputy chief talked around whether the “explosive device” was actually an explosive.

PIO says shooter is a while adult male. He used a long gun.

WildCard

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

this love match was my idea. you're perfect for eachother 

starrmtn001

Quote from: Juan on June 28, 2018, 03:35:30 PM
They won’t tell us what kind of gun planned and executed this gun violence.
A "long" gun.  I don't know guns so I'm presuming it's some sort of rifle?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WildCard on June 28, 2018, 03:42:48 PM

Blow me!

starrmtn001

Quote from: WildCard on June 28, 2018, 03:42:48 PM
Um, actually not such a good idea. One of us isn't looking for a love match.