• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Be nice or . cat pic thread and beautiful pic thread coming to Bellgab

Started by Tootsie, November 16, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

Tootsie

Quote from: Dateline on November 16, 2018, 03:37:34 PM
Art would be pride.

He would surely take pride in Bellgabbers  ;) and this fine thread  After all, Art was a cat lover  :)

pate

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 16, 2018, 03:48:29 PM
He would surely take pride in Bellgabbers ...

Shouldn't you be making your man a sandwich or making sure his house is clean for when he comes home from work instead of wasting thyme on the intartubes>?

Tootsie

Thanks sweet BELLgabbers.. You would make Art love you even more than vaguely and be so proud  if he knew how you cherished the cats and kittens he loved so much  .

Tootsie

wow, i'm always a star when i come to Bellgab.. :) 
on ellgab, they pay me no attention  :( 

Tootsie

i'll be back.. gotta make my man a sandwhich.. love to all , toots..  :-* :-*

Metron2267

Quote from: Dateline on November 16, 2018, 05:40:52 PM
Now, that's my kind of cat, an alien/cat hybrid?

Not exactly...

https://www.catster.com/lifestyle/hairless-cat-breeds

Have you met the Munchkin? What about the Sphynx? Well … say hello to the Bambino â€" a too-cute-to-handle cross between the two with lemon-like eyes set upon a wedge-shaped head. A relatively new breed (created in 2005!), the Bambino is classified as a dwarf, and has the short, well-muscled legs to prove it. Do they slow him down in any way? Not a bit! He takes corners like a race car and has the activity and energy levels of his Italian namesake: a baby, small child or toddler!

Though part of the small cat committee (Bambinos weigh, on average, between 4.9 and 8.8 pounds), this baby is big on character, compassion and cuddles, and will quickly capture your heart!

Fun fact: As with all hairless cat breeds, Bambinos are not hypoallergenic. They produce the same allergy-causing Fel d 1 as furred felines.