• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Who

I realize Senda is a wealthy man but isn't it incredibly stupid to pay a tech to make a house call to repair a LAPTOP?

This whole thing smells like another Senda Scam.  The only thing wrong with that laptop is the incompetent, scheming idiot who can't figure out how to use it.   There won't be a video of the house call because there isn't going to be a house call.  And even if there was, it would end with the tech telling Senda there's nothing wrong with the laptop.

Tech:  See?  This is how you turn it on.  Push this button and wait for it to boot up.
Senda:  Don't I have to plug it in first?
Tech:  No, it uses a battery.
Senda: STFU!
Tech: It does.  See?  It's right here.
Senda: Did you bring me food?
Tech: No sir.
Senda: The church ladies bring me food.
Tech: I repair computers.
Senda: Then do your job and fix my damned laptop.
Tech: Sir, there's nothing wrong with your laptop. 
Senda: That's it. You're banished from Casa Senda forever.
Tech: Yes sir.  How do I get out of here?
Senda: Squeeze between these bookcases of essential paranormal books, climb over that stack of magazines and take a right.  The door is next to that 6 foot pile of clothes my mother bought me before she went to Hell.
Tech: There won't be a charge.  I just want to get out outside where I can breathe some fresh air.  It really stinks in here.
Senda: Would you like to make a donation to my woo woo con fund?
Tech:  No.  Goodbye.  Have a nice day.
Senda:  Fuck you.  Go to Hell!

Dateline

For those who want a brain challenge on this Memorial Day.  Here is a multiple-choice test question for ya:

Who is most aptly described as the biggest woo-woo-CON?

a.  George Norry

b.  George Senda

c.  Mike Bara

d.  Art Bell

e.  All of the above

f.  None of the above

e.  MV, Senda inboxed me that it is so.  Special Memorial Day video following after free church bar-b-que provided to the homeless, beggars, and indigents.

Who

Quote from: Dateline on May 30, 2016, 09:16:29 AM
Who is most aptly described as the biggest woo-woo-CON?

My vote would go to George Noory.  The word CON is appropriate because the planners and speakers at these events have one goal - to take money from the most gullible people on the planet.  P.T. Barnum would be proud. 

Quote from: Who on May 30, 2016, 06:04:16 AM
... This whole thing smells like another Senda Scam...

Whatever happened to the (at least 2) storage units he rented in Sacramento? 

Whatever happened with him getting a maid?

Who

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 30, 2016, 10:24:14 AM
Whatever happened with him getting a maid?

He and Hello Kathy were going to have one of their cats registered as a service animal too.  That one never materialized either.

ONeill

Quote from: Who on May 30, 2016, 10:30:20 AM
He and Hello Kathy were going to have one of their cats registered as a service animal too.  That one never materialized either.

They did, Poop the Cat is officially a service animal. As I recall, it is helpful to Samsquanch, because she has seeing problems. Senda never specified whether this also applies to driving a car.

I still can't believe they didn't do the same thing for their domesticated cockroaches.

Quote from: ONeill on May 30, 2016, 01:48:47 PM
They did, Poop the Cat is officially a service animal. As I recall, it is helpful to Samsquanch, because she has seeing problems. Senda never specified whether this also applies to driving a car.

I still can't believe they didn't do the same thing for their domesticated cockroaches.

Didn't Kathy do this so she could keep her cat?  I'm not too familiar with the story.  How did she earn that nickname? 

ONeill

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 30, 2016, 10:23:15 AM
Whatever happened to the (at least 2) storage units he rented in Sacramento?

I'm sure we will soon hear a rant about the manager's incompetence... I don't think Senda is paying the rent without a car to get there.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 29, 2016, 07:07:22 AM
Thanks for quoting that for posterity.

Sorry, pumpkin.  Pichosts, villainous pichosts, hath been the spoil of me.

Let's try it again, shall we?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 28, 2016, 07:33:17 AM
I've stopped shaving and waxing.

Quote from: ONeill on May 30, 2016, 02:12:21 PM
I'm sure we will soon hear a rant about the manager's incompetence... I don't think Senda is paying the rent without a car to get there.

I don't think he ever rented any

Quote from: MV on May 29, 2016, 05:09:49 AM
... Yes.  I do...

Thanks for the reminder that, like price, everyone has their flavor of Kool-Aid

Dateline

Don't you have to designate a service animal with a harness or some other restraining device?  I understand that is another side business being developed.  There are some very large ones, lap size, in Senda's apartment and storage buildings.  Senda must first develop a harness for Crunchee, the domesticated cockroach, to be seen and walked in public.

Soon, Crunchee, will be in the video's, too.  He will put Crunchee's  little antennae up to the screen just like his kitties.  Then, he will start making appeals to his audience for food for Crunchee, too.  Please, White Crow, don't be that gullible when he asks for twenty dollars next month. 

analog kid

http://i.imgur.com/R0dxnh9.gifv

WOTR

Quote from: Who on May 30, 2016, 06:04:16 AM
I realize Senda is a wealthy man but isn't it incredibly stupid to pay a tech to make a house call to repair a LAPTOP?
Not that it is any of YOUR business, but to pack up that bulky device, and lug it around on public transit would have your favourite poster howling in pain.  Maybe you should donate the cost of cab fare to help him take that computer in if you think that it is such a waste of money to bring in a tech for a house call.

STFU.

dipp

Quote from: WOTR on May 30, 2016, 11:13:34 PM
Not that it is any of YOUR business, but to pack up that bulky device, and lug it around on public transit would have your favourite poster howling in pain.  Maybe you should donate the cost of cab fare to help him take that computer in if you think that it is such a waste of money to bring in a tech for a house call.

STFU.

Let's not forget he says that spending more than three hours in a cramped car is just as bad.
Poor thing. :*(

Mad Hatter

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 31, 2016, 04:43:07 PM
No she isn't.  She angling to grab the alien head when Senda drops dead on the toilet some day.

Elvis died on the toilet.  His last words were, "I'm going to the bathroom to read."

What do you think Senda's last words would be as he heads for the toilet for the last time?

Quote from: Doc on May 31, 2016, 04:51:26 PM
Elvis died on the toilet.  His last words were, "I'm going to the bathroom to read."

What do you think Senda's last words would be as he heads for the toilet for the last time?

"Here comes another Falkie video"

aldousburbank

Quote from: Doc on May 31, 2016, 04:51:26 PM

I'm going into the bathroom to eat.

Quote from: Dmitri on May 29, 2016, 08:32:03 PM
He's coming on Thursday the 2nd.

Getting closer and closer  to the skinny on the Laptop of the Damned..................

jazmunda

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 01, 2016, 05:54:11 PM
Getting closer and closer  to the skinny on the Laptop of the Damned..................

Kinda an oxymoron on this thread.

Quote from: jaz on June 01, 2016, 08:08:00 PM
Kinda an oxymoron on this thread.

Better?

QuoteCloser and closer  to getting the skinny dope on the Laptop of the Damned..................

MR. Spock

I think that falkie is not a happy camper with Little Chris.

Quote from: MR. Spock on June 01, 2016, 10:50:22 PM
New video from The Senda Monster

https://youtu.be/0rvi7hbc0Ws

We learned why Senda is so busy. Just tell him something and he spends hours researching it. Kinda like when he called John Goodmans agency to find out about The Baby Falkie Show.

We have to wonder just what is he hiding, why won't he answer about his gun?

And he confirms the other Pittsburgh Guy is Pittsburgh Dad. I think Falkie is jealous of Dad's rare collectables.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXDt05Br9tU

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MR. Spock on June 01, 2016, 10:58:40 PM
I think that falkie is not a happy camper with Little Chris.

Fat cunt isn't dead yet? Sigh.

Amazingly the very people he berates as trolls are his audience. Who else but BG members even know about him?

Fat fucking fucker.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 01, 2016, 11:11:31 PM
We learned why Senda...

Is this all that remains of the once mighty Falkie media empire to be?