• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150831 - David Darling - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 31, 2015, 09:58:29 PM

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Scully on September 01, 2015, 12:28:39 AM
Show's only got another half hour to go, and I'm just now getting this thread to show up.  Weird!

Just wanted to say I loved Art barely controlling his contempt for the caller who says we'll be under martial law within the next 6 months.  Those people live in boiling pits of sewage.  :P

Perhaps CTs have good reason to fear impending doom.  Sitting at one's computer too long can cause blood clots and lead to...death!

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 01, 2015, 12:35:05 AM
Perhaps CTs have good reason to fear impending doom.  Sitting at one's computer too long can cause blood clots and lead to...death!

oh bullshi....... urk...... <thump>

PrairieGhost

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 01, 2015, 12:33:01 AM
I wonder what Hollywood Hoagland will talk about tonight?

Antikythera Mechanism Research Project with Prof. Mike Edmunds

Quote from: bstuart on September 01, 2015, 12:33:52 AM
Ha. I just turned on the show myself and heard the guest praising scientists as fonts of truth.  ::) "You don't become a scientist if you want to trick somebody!" Absolutely absurd. Your profession doesn't make you any more or less truthful than someone else.

Yeah, he lost me around "the planet is dying" and "population control" topics.

Spinner

Quote from: bstuart on September 01, 2015, 12:27:40 AM
Pretty sure there have been a significant amount of "scientists" who falsified research for fame. This guest's head is in the clouds. They're just as fallible as anyone else.
Yep. The many scandals about fraudulent scientific research results is an ongoing problem. However, most of the time they do it for money, but occasionally just for fame. One must be careful with research studies. Who sponsored the research? Always follow the money.  And half the time the actual results are not at all what is "spinned" in the press releases.

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on September 01, 2015, 12:32:44 AM
look like rocks to me lol
Looks like petrified cow patties to me.  Well, the cow DID jump over the moon after all.  Doesn't mean she stopped there. ;D

Bradsmith313

Quote from: bstuart on September 01, 2015, 12:33:52 AM
Ha. I just turned on the show myself and heard the guest praising scientists as fonts of truth.  ::) "You don't become a scientist if you want to trick somebody!" Absolutely absurd. Your profession doesn't make you any more or less truthful than someone else.
Someone sounds jealous . . . .

Lilith

Quote from: trostol on August 31, 2015, 11:50:27 PM
lol Art likes neither Planet X or Jade Helm lol

They make his eyes turn red, and he sees Wingnuts.

bstuart

Quote from: Spinner on September 01, 2015, 12:37:30 AM

Yep. The many scandals about fraudulent scientific research results is an ongoing problem. However, most of the time they do it for money, but occasionally just for fame. One must be careful with research studies. Who sponsored the research? Always follow the money.  And half the time the actual results are not at all what is "spinned" in the press releases.

indeed.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 01, 2015, 12:28:13 AM
You hear about Willie's plan to bring out his own marijuana brand and his own stores soon?

I just met one of his personal growers last weekend. I'm skeptical but salute him and his efforts.
wow. No havnt heard that but makes sense the law makerz wanna make sure the real growerz cant hav a shop. Free enterprize? Only if u hav 1.2million in cash in hawaii. I WANT A SHOP SO BAD😀 i gru up with jorge cervantis az a nieghbor🙌 i bin growin along time. An growin shroomz

AppealPlay

I wonder why Art and Hoagie are so reticent about their guest schedules.

bstuart

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 01, 2015, 12:40:33 AM

Because G.Snoorey's Producer has attempted to snipe his guests in the past to fuck over Art.

SaucyRossy

Joining Richard on the Other Side of Midnight will be Prof. Mike Edmunds to discuss the Antikythera Mechanism

Should be a fun show. Join us after Art!

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8014.9690.html

norland2424

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 01, 2015, 12:40:33 AM

c2c am causing drama like they did during dark matter 2 years back.

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on September 01, 2015, 12:39:38 AM
wow. No havnt heard that but makes sense the law makerz wanna make sure the real growerz cant hav a shop. Free enterprize? Only if u hav 1.2million in cash in hawaii. I WANT A SHOP SO BAD😀 i gru up with jorge cervantis az a nieghbor🙌 i bin growin along time. An growin shroomz

Dude I totally feel you, it's just as fucked in Washington State. It's completely laughably corrupt. I'm bouncing back and forth between Oregon and Washington. Oregon has unbelievably progressive laws and might be the greatest step forward we've ever seen. But its going to murder prices as Oregon is going to flood the nation in cheap awesome weed.

Yeah I'm skeptical Willie Nelson will accomplish what he's talking about as it sounds incredibly ambitious and he's has a sketchy past with business but I'm pulling for him. His personal grower I met was an absolute genius.

I love Jorge Cervantez!

Manx

Scientists don't necessarily discount the existence of aliens, they just don't believe in anything they can't study in a lab or simulate on a computer

trostol

Quote from: bstuart on September 01, 2015, 12:41:46 AM
Because G.Snoorey's Producer has attempted to snipe his guests in the past to fuck over Art.

to me..if those guests jumped cause of what GN said..not the kind of guests should have on then

jazmunda

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 01, 2015, 12:42:09 AM
Joining Richard on the Other Side of Midnight will be Prof. Mike Edmunds to discuss the Antikythera Mechanism

Should be a fun show. Join us after Art!

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8014.9690.html

Reported. No cross posting. :P