• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

Guns

Started by Caruthers612, July 01, 2010, 11:34:40 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on May 05, 2018, 10:32:27 PM
Law here is posted. I think venues and businesses should be allowed whatever restrictions, as long as not getting public funds or contracts. What does it have to do with all the anti-civil rights and pro open-border Hollywood and DC types always having armed security details, fences, gates, walls, private schooling for THEM but the 'rabble' as they see everyone else not allowed?

Dude, it's because they arebetter than us.  They are fucking actors and politicians and other entitled mother fuckers.  You.  Me.  What the fuck are we entitled to?  These fucks know what's best for us.  Why would you question what's best for them?   Herr Albrecht, you are one silly mofo of a useless eater.  Relax, Leonardo (Leonardo, sounds gay to me) DiCaprio will do all the heavy thinking for you as he and Matt Damon jet back and forth swilling martini's and each others cocks.  (See, I knew Leonardo sounded gay.  I bet he's British.  At heart.)

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on May 13, 2018, 12:45:28 AM
https://imgur.com/AWjbdxa

What should be banned in this video clip? There will be a quiz later.

Great fucking post, Jackyboy!  Only thing wrong is she didn't empty the magazine into this meatbag.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 19, 2018, 05:03:05 PM
now they are $300

Perfect for wives and girlfriends. Unless you want one that doesn't critically fail or explode.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Jackstar on June 19, 2018, 05:10:12 PM
Perfect for wives and girlfriends. Unless you want one that doesn't critically fail or explode.

I have built AR's with PSA parts the quality is ok the lower parts kits are a bit cheap i prefer to use BCM, Spikes or CMMG.  I have never had a a PSA rifle critically fail due to parts failing but if you want something you can depend on i would buy something better. I have a PSA as a truck gun and i have done some torture testing on it. I have submerged it in creeks filled it with dirt buried it in snow and i have jammed it up on many occasions doing stupid shit. But once you get the dirt out of the fire control group by dumping the dirt out or washing the mud out with water it still runs.

Gd5150

Quote from: Jackstar on June 19, 2018, 05:10:12 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 19, 2018, 05:26:35 PM
the quality is ok

Yeah, that's what I want for critical machinery. "It's okay."

Put down the bag. Step away from the glue.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Jackstar on June 20, 2018, 09:09:41 AM
Yeah, that's what I want for critical machinery. "It's okay."

Put down the bag. Step away from the glue.

>not owning at least 1 budget AR
shiggity

If you want drop the money on a boutique AR than go ahead i would suggest looking at the KAC SR-15 E3 MOD 2 M-LOK i love mine (hate the sights tho). Noveske is also acceptable, stay away from LaRue the owner is a faggot.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 20, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
If you want

Nice false choice. Look man, if it comes time for guntime, I'll just take someone's and then go out to further trade up. I'd rather be in the field with a rock and a stick than some budget popgun.

Gd5150

Here’s one for $450 thoroughly reviewed. Skip to 11:40 for the real test.

https://youtu.be/kzi5v97r0b8

Jackstar

That looks perfect for G.I. Joe.

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 05, 2018, 11:36:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAKW81NPZSw

Too bad they don't make a take-down version of that, along the lines of an AR-7 or M6/Scout.  It would make a versatile survival rifle you carry in a backpack.

Metron2267

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 05, 2018, 02:35:42 PM
Too bad they don't make a take-down version of that, along the lines of an AR-7 or M6/Scout.  It would make a versatile survival rifle you carry in a backpack.

+1

Have to go with:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=ibXmXFwXC24

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Taaroa

Went shooting for the first (and second time) last week. It was my first taste of freedom and it felt... right.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Taaroa on January 30, 2019, 04:51:53 PM
Went shooting for the first (and second time) last week. It was my first taste of freedom and it felt... right.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

albrecht

Congratulations! Awesome!

Metron2267

Good on YOU! What caliber(s)were you shooting?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 30, 2019, 08:46:30 PM
Good on YOU! What caliber(s)were you shooting?

I doubt you’ve ever held a gun, consensus-builder. :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2019, 08:48:36 PM
I doubt you’ve ever held a gun, consensus-builder. :D
Let's hit the range and find out but please, leave your Red Ryder at home ... ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 30, 2019, 08:52:25 PM
Let's hit the range and find out but please, leave your Red Ryder at home ... ;D

I wouldn’t go shooting with anyone if i were you. There’s a highly liklihood that a useless and needy faggot like you will get fragged, fag. :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2019, 08:59:01 PM
I wouldn’t go shooting with anyone

Where'd you go after Bellgab went down and you got booted from Ellgab?