• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on December 30, 2017, 05:17:18 PM
They scream bloody murder about 'cultural appropriation' but advocate pillaging private property.

1) Is that a boy or a girl?
2) I thought Hillary told us frogs were racist?
3) It is getting colder out (global warming.) Could I just take his/her scarf since there shouldn't be private property?

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on December 30, 2017, 05:36:30 PM

3) It is getting colder out (global warming.) Could I just take his/her scarf since there shouldn't be private property?

If you remove the scarf, its' head falls off.

pyewacket

Quote from: albrecht on December 30, 2017, 05:36:30 PM
1) Is that a boy or a girl?
2) I thought Hillary told us frogs were racist?

1) How dare you assume gender!
2) It is only racist why they say it is.
3) You don't understand- you have to give up your private property- they get to keep anything they take from others like you and me.

If you ask any more questions like this- it is off to the Re-education Camp with you!

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on December 30, 2017, 05:38:19 PM
If you remove the scarf, its' head falls off.
Aaah. That explains the choice of wearing a scarf. Because if one were cold I would think even a commie, as deluded as they are,  would think to put on a coat or a hat before you think about warming your neck with a scarf.

Dr. MD MD

They scream bloody murder about 'cultural appropriation' but advocate pillaging private property.

He's pre-wrapped and ready to strangle.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on December 30, 2017, 05:44:09 PM
1) How dare you assume gender!
2) It is only racist why they say it is.
3) You don't understand- you have to give up your private property- they get to keep anything they take from others like you and me.

If you ask any more questions like this- it is off to the Re-education Camp with you!
The Left is going to have a lot of problems this time around with reeducation camps or whatever euphemism they will use this time. No more male or female separate prisons, reeducation camps,  or work camps this this time. They will need 100+ different camps and prisoners  might have to  be moved daily as soon as they "identify" as a different gender or combinations thereof.

pyewacket

Quote from: albrecht on December 30, 2017, 05:54:47 PM
The Left is going to have a lot of problems this time around with reeducation camps or whatever euphemism they will use this time. No more male or female separate prisons, reeducation camps,  or work camps this this time. They will need 100+ different camps and prisoners  might have to  be moved daily as soon as they "identify" as a different gender or combinations thereof.

Ha, albrecht- those idiots think that the commies will be sensitive to their feelings.

"Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy."

Mao Zedong

They do not realize that they will be considered the enemy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pyewacket on December 30, 2017, 06:19:38 PM
Ha, albrecht- those idiots think that the commies will be sensitive to their feelings.

Mao Zedong

Maybe a boot stepping on a face...forever?  ;)

pyewacket

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 06:21:36 PM
Maybe a boot stepping on a face...forever?  ;)

It is their pig ignorance of history that makes them think that they will be the ones to produce utopia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDTbNmUgeXk

Kidnostad3

Mao Zedong

These budding intellectuals have probably never been told about Mao’s Cultural Revolution wherein millions (literally) of those with higher education were sent to the country to do stoop labor because it was thought that they were getting too big for their britches when they dissented and pushed for reforms.  Young and stupid go hand in hand but there is no excuse for the pinhead academics who are pushing their Marxist bullshit in our universities.  On second thought, maybe if we did the same thing here it would be a come to Jesus moment for our academics and their snowflake followers. 

Good to see you posting again Pie.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pyewacket on December 30, 2017, 06:53:34 PM
It is their pig ignorance of history that makes them think that they will be the ones to produce utopia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDTbNmUgeXk

The "mad" professor! I love that guy!  ;D

ItsOver

It's wearing glasses.  I hope it enjoys "farming."

pyewacket

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 30, 2017, 06:55:12 PM

Thank you, Kid- I missed you guys.

pyewacket

Seems like the scarf is a preferred fashion accessory in 'Year Zero'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl4j6m-8U0k

SredniVashtar

Mao Zedong

It seems like almost every post of yours these days contains the word 'dong'. I'm not going to speculate on the reasons, but remember that George Noory's niece could be reading this filth.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 30, 2017, 07:46:47 PM
It seems like almost every post of yours these days contains the word 'dong'. I'm not going to speculate on the reasons, but remember that George Noory's niece could be reading this filth.

I remember when he was Mao Tse Tung.  The change is a commie plot to corrupt the pure.

pyewacket

Nice to see you, SV! My, my- it doesn't take much to get you going. I'll bet that word makes you tintinnabulate! Just don't hurt yourself like you did last time.

pyewacket

Besides, SV, I would think that Noory's niece is impervious to such things after listening to her uncle's show. I'll bet the youngster has developed and an involuntary cringe reflex whenever she hears the song, "Lady in Red". 

ItsOver

Quote from: pyewacket on December 30, 2017, 08:49:37 PM
Besides, SV, I would think that Noory's niece is impervious to such things after listening to her uncle's show. I'll bet the youngster has developed and an involuntary cringe reflex whenever she hears the song, "Lady in Red".
Ha!

"That's true!"

Taaroa

QuoteVictorian police have conceded Melbourne has a problem with African street gangs, after earlier insisting there were no gangs in the city, as the State Government rejects criticism it has dropped the ball on the problem.

[...]

Ahmed Hassan, the director of an organisation that helps marginalised young people, said the proportion of African youths involved in crime was a small minority. "We seemingly don't have an African gang problem â€" what we do have is young people who are disadvantaged, who are disengaged, a young cohort who are coming together that are causing this mischievous activity," said Mr Hassan, who runs the Youth Activating Youth program.

[...]

Data from Victoria's Crime Statistics Agency, below, shows an overrepresentation of Sudanese-born and Kenyan-born offenders in some crime categories, proportional to their Victorian populations.

They also show a sharp rise in Sudanese-born offenders involved in armed robberies, from 20 in the 2014-15 financial year to 98 two years later.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-02/street-gangs-are-a-problem-in-melbourne-police-admit/9297984

The simple (and probably effective) option would be to deport them - they had their chance living in a stable and developed nation, and they blew it.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 30, 2017, 06:55:12 PM
These budding intellectuals have probably never been told about Mao’s Cultural Revolution wherein millions (literally) of those with higher education were sent to the country to do stoop labor because it was thought that they were getting too big for their britches when they dissented and pushed for reforms.  Young and stupid go hand in hand but there is no excuse for the pinhead academics who are pushing their Marxist bullshit in our universities.  On second thought, maybe if we did the same thing here it would be a come to Jesus moment for our academics and their snowflake followers. 

Know what?  If these left-wing fascist professors and the rest of them manage to destroy our country, my guess is some of them won't have to wait for the new dictatorship to round them up.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 12:36:59 PM
Damn,  I hope this happens in Georgia.  Now I want a sword.

https://twitter.com/abc13houston/status/903791617793982468

Do you realize it has taken us since Reconstruction to get the “right” to carry a Bowie knife??? We got open carry of handguns back before we got the “right” to legally own a Bowie knife. 

Let that settle in.

And beware of the overreach of the Federal government.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 12:36:59 PM
Damn,  I hope this happens in Georgia.  Now I want a sword.

https://twitter.com/abc13houston/status/903791617793982468

Yeah, won't it be cool to be able to walk up to someone and ask them what guild they hail from? :D

Of course, that's the kind of thing that might get you shot in Texas. :-\