• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Audio Clips Wanted

Started by Max, April 06, 2008, 11:32:14 AM

Max

AUDIO CLIPS WANTED!!!!

thats right the title says it all

we want you to post or link to audio quotes that you have or have found of stupid things that have been said on the air..

please post links in this thread only.

Max

Max

please post audio clips as I am working on a parody...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Max on May 04, 2008, 11:46:52 PM
a parody of what?

Max

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on May 05, 2008, 12:39:24 AM
Quote from: Max on May 04, 2008, 11:46:52 PM
a parody of what?

a parody of george watching a video clip..

pastspace

I have endless hours of Art Bell shows, and with no floundering. I refuse however to waste 1kb on George Noory Audio.

pastspace

??

I'd have george noory's baby.....for lunch

11angeleyes11

Quote from: pastspace on May 12, 2008, 12:10:18 AM
??

What are you a maneater?

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on May 12, 2008, 01:34:31 PM
Quote from: pastspace on May 12, 2008, 12:10:18 AM
??

What are you a maneater?

"He'll only come out at night
The lean and hungry type
Nothing is new, I've seen him here before
Watching and waiting
He's sitting with you but his eyes are on the Noor
So many have paid to see
What you think you're getting for free
The man is wild, a he-cat tamed by the purr of a jaguar(NightHawk)
Noory's the matter
If you're in it for love you ain't gonna get too far

Oh here he comes
Watch out baby he'll chew you up
Oh here he comes
He's a maneater
Oh here he comes
Oh here he comes
Hes a maneater"

EvB

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on May 13, 2008, 11:36:51 PM

Oh here he comes
Oh here he comes
He's a maneater
Oh here he comes
Oh here he comes
Hes a maneater"[/i]

That's George alright - and Banditta of Bandwidth.

http://theparacast.com/

A special three-hour uncensored "X-Conference 2008" episode. David, Dr. Sue, Jeff Ritzmann and Jeremy Vaeni encounter Jim Diletosso and talk show host Rob Simone in a bar and famed UFO photo analyst Dr. Bruce Maccabee in a special roundtable discussion.

The April 27th episode has some funny comments and impersonations of GN.
They met GN at a conference recently.
These guys evidently aren't too crazy about the snore themselves.
"But Jerry, they might be angels Jerry, or they could be slices of meatloaf." Hahaha.

davboz

No audio but will see if I can do some.
One idea might be stringing together some of the mumblings he's taken to  especially since the start of '08 or so. Ever self-conscious (rather than involved with the show) he must have read criticisms of his mindless comments so now he has taken to making some unintelligible sound done in a falsely confident inflection, knowing he's not saying ANYthing, and counting on the listeners to belileve they just misunderstood, or the reception was bad. Or something. Because they ARE NOT WORDS! They are purposely non-English - or any other language - mutterings that he has now come to use to replace any words he might otherwise say but which he knows are worthless, so holding a higher value in a slurred ball of consonants, he catches himself and uses them instead. Good choice.
For humor, I have repeated aloud the stupid noise he just made, and feigning sincere intention, made myself crack up laughing as I repeated his idiot noises and the goofiness of what must be the experience of being in George Noory's head. :D
Too damn funny.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: davboz on May 26, 2008, 04:11:40 AM
One idea might be stringing together some of the mumblings he's taken to  especially since the start of '08 or so. Ever self-conscious (rather than involved with the show) he must have read criticisms of his mindless comments so now he has taken to making some unintelligible sound done in a falsely confident inflection, knowing he's not saying ANYthing, and counting on the listeners to belileve they just misunderstood, or the reception was bad. Or something. Because they ARE NOT WORDS! They are purposely non-English - or any other language - mutterings that he has now come to use to replace any words he might otherwise say but which he knows are worthless, so holding a higher value in a slurred ball of consonants, he catches himself and uses them instead. Good choice.
For humor, I have repeated aloud the stupid noise he just made, and feigning sincere intention, made myself crack up laughing as I repeated his idiot noises and the goofiness of what must be the experience of being in George Noory's head. :D
Too damn funny.
to that, i say slrkpmf.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on May 26, 2008, 01:58:01 PM
to that, i say slrkpmf.

I hate you.  I just spent 10 minutes combing the web, Jargon File, etc., trying to find out what "slrkpmf" was an acronym for. Yes, I feel like a total lkhfszn now.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on May 26, 2008, 11:24:33 PM
I hate you.  I just spent 10 minutes combing the web, Jargon File, etc., trying to find out what "slrkpmf" was an acronym for. Yes, I feel like a total lkhfszn now.
HAHAHA!! i see you have given me FAR too much credit here.  sorry i sent you on a wild goose chase.  i'm now going to check the google trends to see if "slrkpmf" registered or not.   

mikemcc

Quote from: davboz on May 26, 2008, 04:11:40 AM
Too damn funny.

You crack me up! The stupid noise reminds me of what he does when someone asks him if he has read a particular book -- he grmphs and gyrrrrs and makes noises like yesumphuherwhack (in a way that makes it sound like he's smack dab in the middle of a mini-stroke) and then quickly flashes into some ancillary discussion. Whenever he does this I know that he has NOT read the book and likely doesn't know anything about the book but he doesn't want to appear stupid so he makes this strange noise to make it seem like he just might be saying "yes" when he is really saying "no."

I heard him doing this on a show I listened to on podcast just the other day. Can't remember for sure, but I think it was the Michael Tellinger show from July 24. Tellinger asked him if he had read a book and George responded, "Yerrss-ahhhhh-uh-huh-well-hmmmmm-yammer [excitedly] HE IS GOING BE A GUEST NEXT WEEK." Well, shoot, if the guy is gonna be a guest next week, then I know that George sure as hell has NOT read his book!

Dixie Butcher

Hey - I quit Streamlink ages ago - with few regrets.  BUT!!  Is there any chance that anybody has the entire audio for the show I cite below,  and also a way to get it to me so I can hear all of it ?  Possibly over and over again?  ( Or at least some parts...)   I don't listen to the Weak Day shows that much anymore,  but every now & then.

We would be so, so appreciative if anyone could provide that.

My old man & I listened to the first part when it aired, but I went to bed,  and from what the husband says,  it was a definite classic.  He wrote down a couple of quotes for me, but if the whole thing is as horrible and absurd as the bits that I heard,  that show is actually worth listening to and mining for quotes.  And they will be easy pickins, too. 

Any health & medicine related show is a good one, what with George being the massive hypochondriac that he is.  I've known some hypochondriacs,  but never met anyone that can touch Noory.   Man!  It slays me  when he starts reciting the litany of vitamins and crap he takes,  it's beyond ridiculous.  I am so, so curious - God, I would love to know what he eats.  I'd love to have a list of every single food he ingests on any given day. Like, a couple weeks worth of information.  It would be fascinating.  ;)

Thursday August 7th, 2008
Alternative Health Special
Author and researcher Christian Wilde reported on alternative approaches to treating heart disease. In the third hour, he was joined by holistic expert Gabriel Cousens, MD, and raw food authority David Wolfe. Wilde noted that turmeric has been shown to... more >>
Host: George Noory
Guest(s): Christian Wilde, Dr. Gabriel Cousens, David Wolfe, Alex Jones

MV/Liberace!

if anybody has that show, you can get it to her rather easily, as mentioned, by using YouSendIt.com

i don't listen to snoors enough to know that he takes 10 pounds of vitamins each day, but i know this:  he certainly isn't using Focus Factor.  i'm not certain it would affect him anyway.

EvB

Quote from: Dixie Butcher on August 10, 2008, 04:52:09 PM

We would be so, so appreciative if anyone could provide that.

i hjve it for you - MUCH to bleary to send it tonight - but will PM you tomorow (if i forget PLEASE PM me - or PM me for safty sake anyway) and I'll get you the link / links

Ev

Dixie Butcher

Quote from: EvB on August 10, 2008, 07:19:02 PM
i hjve it for you - MUCH to bleary to send it tonight - but will PM you tomorow (if i forget PLEASE PM me - or PM me for safty sake anyway) and I'll get you the link / links

Ev

Thanks so much to everyone who is enabling me, publicly and privately.  I really am gonna get to that as soon as I'm able,  but have been unusually busy lately.  Kind of aggravating, as I'd really like to have more time to read here & get to know everyone.  Meanwhile - right now I gotta go do some other "grown up, real life"  type of stuff -  (snort !  as if ! It may be "real life",  business type stuff,  but my approach always falls somewhere in the neighborhood of PeeWee Herman meets I Love Lucy.

If I don't make it back here before bedtime,  y'all have a good morning and a great tomorrow !!

Hogs & Quiches!

Big Dix

PS - for entertainment purposes,  I hope you'll laugh at this - I was so worn out last night after signing off here  that I fell asleep at the dining room table while having a before bedtime sandwich.    My husband got up for a "midnight snack"  at around 6am and found me sound asleep at the table with a mouthful of ham & Swiss cheese sandwich !  And if it is starting to sound like we do a lot of eating around here?   We do.   8)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dixie Butcher on August 12, 2008, 10:42:09 PM
My husband got up for a "midnight snack"  at around 6am and found me sound asleep at the table with a mouthful of ham & Swiss cheese sandwich !  And if it is starting to sound like we do a lot of eating around here?   We do.   8)

haha!   did he have the foresight to snap a picture for us?  that's a funny image.

MV/Liberace!

this thread is a complete dud.  moving to archive.