• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 29, 2017, 09:31:55 AM
Can we be sure Baron is his son? His wife must have been well stoned to have him between her legs.

She learned years ago to slip herself a roofie whenever he puts on what he calls his "incredibly seductive Latin lover" face and tells her that "Daddy's hungry," so she won't remember anything about the rest of the night.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on March 29, 2017, 10:42:04 AM
Baron has that vague mentally diminished pout and apish demeanor and look the other two mouth breathers have. He must be the spawn of Trump*

Once again you prove yourself to be a classless twit.  (Dam, I'm glad I didn't spell "twit" the way I  was initially tempted to spell it.  But then again you don't speak French do you?) Who are you going to take on next Ivanka's toddler. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 29, 2017, 12:15:02 PM
Once again you prove yourself to be a classless twit.  (Dam, I'm glad I didn't spell "twit" the way I  was initially tempted to spell it.  But then again you don't speak French do you?) Who are you going to take on next Ivanka's toddler.

Don't get sanctimonious unless you're also going to take to task the odious bigots that infest this forum with their bile. And to be honest, Trump hasn't exactly shown his class when it comes to his behaviour to those who are disadvantaged or not his family.

Kidnostad3

EVIDENCE SHOWS THAT JOHN PODESTA OWNED 75,000 SHARES OF STOCK IN, AND SAT ON THE BOARD  OF A RUSSIAN ENERGY COMPNY IN WHICH PUTAN INVESTED $35 MIL.  THIS WHILE SERVING AS PAID ADVISOR TO SECRETARY OF STATE CLINTON AND OBAMA.

https://youtu.be/5BRZckcGe8M

https://youtu.be/mEl88BscGNk

starrmtn001

LIVE NOW: President Donald Trump Speech At The Women’s Empowerment Panel (3/29/2017).

https://youtu.be/uXnEWhCBu-Q

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 29, 2017, 01:19:55 PM
EVIDENCE SHOWS THAT JOHN PODESTA OWNED 75,000 SHARES OF STOCK IN, AND SAT ON THE BOARD  OF A RUSSIAN ENERGY COMPNY IN WHICH PUTAN INVESTED $35 MIL.  THIS WHILE SERVING AS PAID ADVISOR TO SECRETARY OF STATE CLINTON AND OBAMA.

Podesta is a prick and a scumbag, and his ass should be thrown in jail if he broke the law. That doesn't mean DT and/or his cronies deserve a pass for anything they did. There should be one standard of integrity for everyone, and one person's malfeasance doesn't excuse or cancel out anyone else's.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 29, 2017, 01:43:20 PM
Podesta is a prick and a scumbag, and his ass should be thrown in jail if he broke the law. That doesn't mean DT and/or his cronies deserve a pass for anything they did. There should be one standard of integrity for everyone, and one person's malfeasance doesn't excuse or cancel out anyone else's.

Correct on all counts.

I wish the Fake News Media saw it that way

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 29, 2017, 01:06:20 PM
Don't get sanctimonious unless you're also going to take to task the odious bigots that infest this forum with their bile...

Actually, he did respond to Meisters remarkably dumb bigoted post this morning

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 29, 2017, 01:51:22 PM
Correct on all counts.

Who are you, and what have you done with the real PB?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 29, 2017, 01:58:52 PM
Who are you, and what have you done with the real PB?

YOU good natured him into eternal submission. Hater.

Gd5150

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 29, 2017, 03:40:01 PM

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/obamacare-gop-trump-kentucky-1.4045757

Wow it only took the democrat media 7 years to find someone it helped. I know 3 people personally who it crushed. One self employed who's lost insurance 3x thanks to Obamacare. Another's who's insurance is $2,000mo thanks to Obamacare. Nothing like punishing 300 million people to supposedly help 10 million.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 29, 2017, 01:43:20 PM

Of course you're right and I wouldn't have it any other way.  I just like to point out the god-awful hypocracy on the part of the Democrats.  How about Hilliary's role in the Russians gaining control of 20% of our uranium deposits and the concomitant contributions to the Clinton Foundation?  Let's just keep it real.

RoseGirl

The US is the only country in the industrial world not to offer universal health care to its people. If you can't look to your government to provide basic services, what good are they? A difficult question, I know...but there it is.

Meanwhile...several Don-Don and his Trumpettes attempt to cross the line into the land of humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv62grQkf34

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 29, 2017, 01:06:20 PM
Don't get sanctimonious unless you're also going to take to task the odious bigots that infest this forum with their bile. And to be honest, Trump hasn't exactly shown his class when it comes to his behaviour to those who are disadvantaged or not his family.

You forget who you're talking to.  I have taken on those who post racist shit on this thread without regard to source.  Don't make me repost examples.  You need to pay attention so you are better able to keep your antagonists straight. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 29, 2017, 04:02:05 PM
The US is the only country in the industrial world not to offer universal health care to its people. If you can't look to your government to provide basic services, what good are they? A difficult question, I know...but there it is.

Meanwhile...several Don-Don and his Trumpettes attempt to cross the line into the land of humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv62grQkf34

Of course, the sick, lame and lazy should be treated the same as those who work for a living and contribute to society.  Why should there be any incentive to work. Let's just put everyone on a stipend and take care of all their needs to include cell phones and their drug of choice.

Sometimes I think there is something to be said for Social Darwinism on the basis of one's worth to society.    It would improve the gene pool across and within races. 

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 29, 2017, 04:28:03 PM
Of course, the sick, lame and lazy should be treated the same as those who work for a living and contribute to society.  Why should there be any incentive to work. Let's just put everyone on a stipend and take care of all their needs to include cell phones and their drug of choice.

Sometimes I think there is something to be said for Social Darwinism on the basis of one's worth to society.    It would improve the gene pool across and within races.

Are you saying the sick shouldn't have access to the same level of care as those who work?  Have you ever thought that maybe the sick would love to work for a living but have their hands tied because of their illnesses?  And maybe treatment would allow them to work in the future. If that it what you are saying, I have to part with you there.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 29, 2017, 04:28:03 PM
Of course, the sick, lame and lazy should be treated the same as those who work for a living and contribute to society.

Really? My old man worked like a dog from being a teenager until his first angina attack aged 53. After that he 'enjoyed' ill health after a triple by pass, heart attack until finally he died aged eighty one from a perforated duodenal ulcer and organ failure. (In other words 'sick'). There are many like him; So presumably anyone who is used up because they worked too hard and didn't see their family grow up shouldn't be treated the same as such as Trump who never did hard work in their life? Few lame people got there through choice, they had accidents or were born with problems; do they get discarded through no fault of their own? Aren't you lucky, confident in the knowledge you'll never be disadvantaged, ever.

Why should there be any incentive to work. Let's just put everyone on a stipend and take care of all their needs to include cell phones and their drug of choice.

Yes, and I know I've had similar feelings too. Then I remember we've evolved from the middle ages and how lucky we are compared with their lives.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 29, 2017, 03:52:02 PM
Wow it only took the democrat media 7 years to find someone it helped. I know 3 people personally who it crushed. One self employed who's lost insurance 3x thanks to Obamacare. Another's who's insurance is $2,000mo thanks to Obamacare. Nothing like punishing 300 million people to supposedly help 10 million.

Only it didn't. And its shortcomings were not in short measure due to the many amendments the republicans insisted on. Not least of all absolving insurance companies from covering unexpected costs; Not surprisingly they were passed onto patients.
The reps had seven years to come up with an all singing and dancing super dooper replacement. Where was it?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 29, 2017, 04:59:36 PM
Only it didn't. And its shortcomings were not in short measure due to the many amendments the republicans insisted on. Not least of all absolving insurance companies from covering unexpected costs; Not surprisingly they were passed onto patients.
The reps had seven years to come up with an all singing and dancing super dooper replacement. Where was it?

The Republicans had nothing to do with Obamacare.  They proposed no amendments and none were added.  This was a law that had no input from Republicans at all.  I agree with you on your latter point though.  Republicans have been asleep at the wheel.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 29, 2017, 04:40:23 PM
Are you saying the sick shouldn't have access to the same level of care as those who work?  Have you ever thought that maybe the sick would love to work for a living but have their hands tied because of their illnesses?  And maybe treatment would allow them to work in the future. If that it what you are saying, I have to part with you there.

No.  I'm contrasting the sick and the lame with the lazy.  Of course we should take care of those who are unable to take care of themselves. I do have a problem with paying for the medical care of those who abuse drugs and alcohol, smoke a lot and weigh 600 lbs.  Their medical problems are the result of lifestyle choices and something for which others should not have to pay the price.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 29, 2017, 05:10:31 PM
The Republicans had nothing to do with Obamacare.  They proposed no amendments and none were added.  This was a law that had no input from Republicans at all.  I agree with you on your latter point though.  Republicans have been asleep at the wheel.

Oh?
Almost no one is noting the extraordinary influence Republicans had on the healthcare reform bill crafted by the Senate, as it made its way through the committee process last year. The bill approved by Sen. Christopher Dodd’s Health, Education, Labor and Pensions committee, for instance, included 161 amendments authored by Republicans. Only 49 Republican amendments were rejected out of 210 considered.  Yet the bill got zero Republican votes when it passed out of the committee.

http://www.salon.com/2010/02/23/hcr_amendments/

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 29, 2017, 04:46:59 PM
Really? My old man worked like a dog from being a teenager until his first angina attack aged 53. After that he 'enjoyed' ill health after a triple by pass, heart attack until finally he died aged eighty one from a perforated duodenal ulcer and organ failure. (In other words 'sick'). There are many like him; So presumably anyone who is used up because they worked too hard and didn't see their family grow up shouldn't be treated the same as such as Trump who never did hard work in their life? Few lame people got there through choice, they had accidents or were born with problems; do they get discarded through no fault of their own? Aren't you lucky, confident in the knowledge you'll never be disadvantaged, ever.

Yes, and I know I've had similar feelings too. Then I remember we've evolved from the middle ages and how lucky we are compared with their lives.

My dad dropped dead at 58.  He worked hard all his life too and paid for his own medical insurance.  I don't recall him complaining about his paying his own way or about the quality of medical care he recieved. 

starrmtn001

RARE SPEECH: First Lady Melania Trump Speaks at State Dept. International Women of Courage Awards.  3.29.17.

https://youtu.be/LeQFAa0JC4I

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 29, 2017, 11:58:31 AM
(There is also a prevailing deep distrust of corporate America and Academia and, although related, they are rightly the subject of separate discussions.)
Sorry to overly snip this post but I am pressed for time and can't get into the ring here tonight as I would like.

I would quickly say in response that we have elected a man who stocked his government with captains of industry, the very people you claim are an object of mistrust.

None of this shit stands up to hard scrutiny. You either trust these men or you don't. You can't have it both ways, do all this screaming about corporate America and then fill a cabinet with them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 29, 2017, 05:39:54 PM
My dad dropped dead at 58.  He worked hard all his life too and paid for his own medical insurance.  I don't recall him complaining about his paying his own way or about the quality of medical care he recieved.

Yeah, my dad paid for his healthcare too via national insurance to go into the NHS. And he never complained (nor did I) about his healthcare either.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 29, 2017, 05:48:58 PM
Sorry to overly snip this post but I am pressed for time today and can't get into the ring here tonight as I would like.

I would quickly say in response to this is that we have elected a man who stocked his government with captains of industry, the very people you claim are a source of mistrust.

None of this stands up to hard scrutiny.

Would you prefer farmers, printers, or vacuum cleaner salesmen?  The people Trump chose have relevant experience and have risen to the top of their professions.  Maybe you would prefer the same sort of political hacks and chronies that Obama appointed.  Virtually all of Trump's cabinet are taking a huge pay hit to serve. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 29, 2017, 05:45:02 PM
RARE SPEECH: First Lady Melania Trump Speaks at State Dept. International Women of Courage Awards.  3.29.17.

Well if anyone knows what its like to sometimes live with an overbearing, bullying, self centered, immature, boorish asshole, its Melania. I wonder if sweet Kathy might get in touch, and compare notes on their very similar 'partners'.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 29, 2017, 05:57:31 PM
Would you prefer farmers, printers, or vacuum cleaner salesmen?  The people Trump chose have relevant experience and have risen to the top of their professions.  Maybe you would prefer the same sort of political hacks and chronies that Obama appointed.  Virtually all of Trump's cabinet are taking a huge pay hit to serve.

And by strange coincidence, he's populated said cabinet who will personally benefit (as well as himself) from legislation passed and revoked. Who knew that would happen?

Yorkshire pud

Senate intel committee to interview twenty staff members. All that fake news that Trump insisted was baseless is going to be looked into about alleged Russian connections with the Trump campaign and present WH staff. As long as no-one tries to throw a wrench in the gears...

http://www.wsj.com/video/senate-calling-20-witnesses-for-russia-probe/D5AB17E7-04FB-4B45-BB2F-4D2F003A13BF.html