• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

b_dubb

Must call with spooooooky stories.  However do not use the word spooky as our market research team has determined people don't react well to the use of that word. Probably because Jim Harold uses it waaaaaayyyyy to much on his podcast.

popple

Damn it! I only caught the last 3 minutes. IDK why I didn't get an email notification when I got the universal PM from MV.

eddie dean

Thanks for listening to the show tonight everyone. Sorry for the tech issues.
The podcast will be posted soon.

analog kid

Is there going to be anything going on for Halloween?

Quote from: eddie dean on October 27, 2014, 08:33:00 PM
Thanks for listening to the show tonight everyone. Sorry for the tech issues.
The podcast will be posted soon.

It's damn strange the way it kept cutting out tonight.  They must be on to you guys, because there are no coincidences.  Will the podcast include the lost minutes, or did they just vanish without a trace?

b_dubb

God I hope they vanished without a trace ;)

We should do something for Halloween

eddie dean

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 27, 2014, 09:12:15 PM
It's damn strange the way it kept cutting out tonight.  They must be on to you guys, because there are no coincidences.  Will the podcast include the lost minutes, or did they just vanish without a trace?

It's entirely    my fault. My  very old Compaq XP laptop powered down twice during the show without warning. It's only task is to stream the live show. It has failed. Hopefully other arrangements can be made to replace it before the next show. The podcast download  will have a minute or two of bonus, off air material. Like: curses, whining and complaining about being kicked off the air. Basically the same crap we do when we are live, except without Jaz's fake Ozzie accent! ;) His real accent will finally be revealed!       jazmunda's fault! :D

eddie dean

Quote from: b_dubb on October 27, 2014, 09:29:45 PM
God I hope they vanished without a trace ;)

We should do something for Halloween

Tonight was the Halloween show. We did get somewhat side tracked, however.

If you guys want to do a free-for-all, Halloween night hangout show on Friday, I might be able to set that up and maybe join in. At the very least, I can get you on the air for an hour or two. That is,  If a bunch of bellgab weirdos don't have anything better to do, and want to join in. It could be fun.

analog kid

Quote from: eddie dean on October 27, 2014, 11:05:17 PM

If you guys want to do a free-for-all, Halloween night hangout show on Friday, I might be able to set that up and maybe join in. At the very least, I can get you on the air for an hour or two. That is,  If a bunch of bellgab weirdos don't have anything better to do, and want to join in. It could be fun.

We need a Halloween show in between a ghost to ghost marathon. Is that not doable?

wr250

and your new streaming computer isnt haunted

Juan

We can celebrate the anniversary of Art quitting.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 27, 2014, 09:12:15 PM

If I'd known you were listening I'd have stayed up past my bedtime and called in so you'd ignore me and eventually turn off because they'd let me call in. 

eddie dean

I won't have anything better to do after 9 Eastern time, and would tune in then if you can arrange it. That could be fun!  Until then, I have to wait for trick or treaters, although there haven't been too many since I started handing out Jack Chick tracts instead of candy a few years ago.

Maybe you could even summon the ghost of the extraordinarily limber Rose Mary Woods to explain the mysterious gaps in the last Gabcast!

[attachimg=1]

ponyboysunset

So when is the next show? Hope you all are doing well :)

ziznak

yeah like where the fark yall been???

ponyboy.... whats with the avy pic?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ziznak on November 05, 2014, 02:07:59 PM

It's me from Halloween! And I am about 30 pages away from being done with my first novel and it's vampire related!

jazmunda

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 05, 2014, 01:41:48 PM
So when is the next show? Hope you all are doing well :)

The GabCast will be airing on Tuesdays at 8pm Est/5pm Pst from now on in the old Spec Sheet timeslot.

MV will be joining us and we promise to have at least one rant per show.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on November 05, 2014, 02:49:56 PM
The GabCast will be airing on Tuesdays at 8pm Est/5pm Pst from now on in the old Spec Sheet timeslot.

Tuesday? You've moved the day to give me another day to be guilty about because it's too late for me.

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on November 05, 2014, 02:49:56 PM

Wait, first I have to fall back an hour to get off Daylight Savings Time and now Mondays are Tuesdays?  When will everyone stop messing with my dang ol' time/space continuums?

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 05, 2014, 03:21:30 PM

Tuesday? You've moved the day to give me another day to be guilty about because it's too late for me.

On the plus side we will be stopping in London on our world tour early next year.

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 05, 2014, 03:46:53 PM
Wait, first I have to fall back an hour to get off Daylight Savings Time and now Mondays are Tuesdays?  When will everyone stop messing with my dang ol' time/space continuums?

Well I went forward an hour to get on Daylight Savings Time so that should even things out.

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on November 05, 2014, 02:07:59 PM

what up ziz?

It took pony posting to bring you out of the shadows! Good to see you. I thought aldous had eaten you hannibal lector style despite the fact that he may be a vegan.

Hey pony. Where you been girlfriend?

zeebo

Quote from: jazmunda on November 05, 2014, 03:54:10 PM
On the plus side we will be stopping in London on our world tour early next year.

Hope you guys can get the Box Fan Revue to open for you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on November 05, 2014, 03:54:10 PM

London? London is a hole. You need to get your tour buses up t'north into some decent country. I can be the MC if you want.

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 05, 2014, 03:59:33 PM

London? London is a hole. You need to get your tour buses up t'north into some decent country. I can be the MC if you want.

Sorry MV only allows one foreign worker per show.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: jazmunda on November 05, 2014, 03:55:56 PM
what up ziz?

It took pony posting to bring you out of the shadows! Good to see you. I thought aldous had eaten you hannibal lector style despite the fact that he may be a vegan.

Hey pony. Where you been girlfriend?

Where have I been...hmmm...let's see... finishing my first novel, doing two podcasts, working a full time "normal" job, and calling The Rollye James Show. The usual. LOL. I figured it was time I make the rounds here again because I miss all of the lovable people at bellgab. It is, after all, how my novel, podcast, and other things all began. That's frightening, isn't it? LOL. I've missed ya Jaz. Heard you on a Dark Matter replay not too long ago.

paladin1991

PBS.  The chick in your avatar.  Is she dead?