• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

b_dubb

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 08, 2014, 07:30:53 PM
I can't take my eyes off your latest avatar, MV. It's so wrong and yet so right. I think the hat sets the right tone of classiness. I dont know where you find them, but they deserve a thread and following of their own.  ;D
You say that but some of MV's avatars have been pretty disturbing. Especially the ones where Michael Van Deven is in the pic

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 08, 2014, 07:30:53 PM
I can't take my eyes off your latest avatar, MV. It's so wrong and yet so right. I think the hat sets the right tone of classiness. I dont know where you find them, but they deserve a thread and following of their own.  ;D

UC, I like you. Please call the show tomorrow.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on December 08, 2014, 07:46:57 PM
Especially the ones where Michael Van Deven is in the pic

b_dubb, there's a possibility your mic might still be malfunctioning tomorrow night, right?

b_dubb

Quote from: MV on December 08, 2014, 09:19:04 PM
b_dubb, there's a possibility your mic might still be malfunctioning tomorrow night, right?
Need to buy a new one.  I've been posting requests for money on several newsgroups but I haven't ... oh fuck it isn't 1997 anymore! DA PHUCKKKKKKK

MV/Liberace!

some stuff has come up here and i'm not able to do the show tonight.  i don't know if that means there will or won't be a show tonight.  that's up to eddie dean.

Falkie2013

Almost no point of MY doing show without MV there. I should bow out too.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 09, 2014, 03:23:52 PM
Almost no point of MY doing show without MV there. I should bow out too.

There never was any point of YOU "doing show" you stupid pile a blubbershit.
Why don't you take a few minutes and listen to the last Gabcast, I am sure you will find it enlighteni... yeah, like that is even possible.

coaster

boooo...I was looking forward to the show.

Quote from: MV on December 08, 2014, 09:17:28 PM
UC, I like you. Please call the show tomorrow.

Aw, gawrsh, thank yewwwww!!!

Charging up the phone for the next gabcast, MV. Hope all is well with you.

eddie dean

Quote from: MV on December 09, 2014, 03:12:52 PM
some stuff has come up here and i'm not able to do the show tonight.  i don't know if that means there will or won't be a show tonight.  that's up to eddie dean.

BREAKING NEWS:
There WILL be a gabcast tonight at the regular time.
more to come......

MV/Liberace!

the chat is working properly, by the way.  ufoship.com/chat is how you'll get there, assuming they still do the show tonight.

Falkie2013

I had mixed feelings about .

Someone asked me how I felt about doing it and I said about as much as I want root canal without drugs.

Since i have not gotten authorization to call in on skype, its bestbwe table this for a week.

One thing though. Some on here have implied I'm useless and worse.

I did a video about ashley Marie and her lost cat Fox Mulder and have given her lots of information off the net and my personal ideas as well. Her got lost in October and she lives in the middle of Canada where it gets really cold. I told her to leave out clothing she wore, his toys and food dishes. People have been leaving out food and looking for him. From time to time I go to her Facebook page and ask for any news of kitty. - I have lost cats of my own and know what its like to lose a beloved pet and to wonder what happened to one or more than one.

She told me she had been crying over losing him but was out of tears and was resigned to his being lost forever.

Well, she asked about my health since she watches my videos and she had moved 3 miles away and told me that her former neighbor said Fox was seen hanging around her old place and that she would go look for him after work today. I told her to ask her boss for the day off or to call in sick because kitty is more important and he might not be there if she waits.

So if she finds Fox Mulder if nothing else I do my small efforts may well wind up reuniting a young lady with her beloved kitty.

And that would be fantastic !

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 09, 2014, 05:20:13 PM
I had mixed feelings about .

Someone asked me how I felt about doing it and I said about as much as I want root canal without drugs.

Since i have not gotten authorization to call in on skype, its bestbwe table this for a week.

You know, its not something you have to do.

Falkie2013

There are people on both sides of the I hate Falkie/  i love Falkie debate[size=78%] that may have been waiting for it. My supporters want me to do it. My detractors either want to have the ability to call in and confront me or will smash their computers and will retire to a shack in Montana at the thought of it.[/size]

I'm committed.

My public awaited.

Oh, well.

There's always  next week and I'm fresh out of runny chocolate covered cocoa mugs too.

b_dubb

Falkie you're welcome to call in.  I promise to play nice.  I can't speak for eddie dean or that Australian penile implant we call jazmunda.

coaster

I don't think anyone would give falkie shit if he called in.

littlechris

Quote from: b_dubb on December 09, 2014, 05:58:11 PM
Falkie you're welcome to call in.  I promise to play nice.  I can't speak for eddie dean or that Australian penile implant we call jazmunda.

That was not the agreement, the agreement was that falkie would be CO-HOSTING the show.

b_dubb

Quote from: littlechris on December 09, 2014, 06:15:24 PM
That was not the agreement, the agreement was that falkie would be CO-HOSTING the show.
We're going to wait till next week to have Falkie co-host but if he wants to call in then no worries.

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on December 09, 2014, 06:15:24 PM

I was fully expecting to be the co-host tonight. However, fot 2 days I had an add me to you contact list has been sitting on mmy screeen in a window.

Inboxes to MV were sent requesting it 2 or 3 times. Inboxes to Edddie Dean sent twice with no reply.

Did get message MV will not be on show tonight and it was up to Edddie Dean to have an episode.

Heather Wade

So many Inboxes, so little replies.   :-\

b_dubb

Show? What show? There's a show? No one told me about a show.  What the hell?

b_dubb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Norton

We took a call from Emperor Norton.  He's a good guy.  Had some phlegm-y phlegm type stuff.  But other than that.  He was ok.

Heather Wade

Quote from: b_dubb on December 09, 2014, 09:05:04 PM

We took a call from Emperor Norton.  He's a good guy.  Had some phlegm-y phlegm type stuff.  But other than that.  He was ok.

Don't say "Frisco" to the Emperor. 

sydtron

Quote from: b_dubb on December 09, 2014, 09:05:04 PM

The hell you say?  Now thats the kind of guy that makes life fun.