• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on December 02, 2014, 06:03:22 PM
It's actually 10's of Mexican centavos. For tax purposes of course.
Are you dudes taking requests?

http://youtu.be/Dzmz76vfgfs

wr250

Quote from: pate on December 02, 2014, 06:08:13 PM
As I recall from past listenings to the live-stream I've had to type in some url to a media player or another tab or something that page has never worked for me, well the chat part has worked, but I've always had to do some work around...  I assume the wr250's minifang isn't up as I currently see nothing there...

Perhaps I go and make myself my WT macaroni&cheese, tuna, mushroom, peas & carrot dinner and try closer to 7pm (CST)...

I probably should find an adult to help me make dinner, I have a gas stove...
i havenet opened it up yet, 15 minutes or so

coaster

I can barely get ufoship to load. Cant chat either. hmm. I cant even see the chat box.

aldousburbank

Quote from: coaster on December 02, 2014, 06:35:46 PM
I can barely get ufoship to load. Cant chat either. hmm. I cant even see the chat box.
Kinda like Helen Keller, or Tommy.

[attachimg=1]

aldousburbank

Quote from: MV on December 02, 2014, 06:57:10 PM
chat room will be fixed in a couple minutes

ufoship.com/chat

don't go anywhere else.  plzx
Ok, I won't pass the dubious until you return to your seat.

pate

Nice show, good clean fun.  Except for that disturbing bit at the beginning, and those other bits later on...

Quote from: pate on December 02, 2014, 08:36:19 PM
Nice show, good clean fun.  Except for that disturbing bit at the beginning, and those other bits later on...

Yeah, but what else do we have to do on a Tuesday evening?

:P

coaster

I like when Aldous calls in. It was refreshing. I had to take a shower after the conversation about casio.

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on December 02, 2014, 08:46:43 PM
I like when Aldous calls in. It was refreshing. I had to take a shower after the conversation about casio.

Tainto Co sell a forget me pill for that. It's basically just a roofie with a minty flavor.

Thanks, wr.  And I hope you're feeling better. 

Tip o' the hat to area51drone who may be the ONLY person EVA' to be on the phone and have the word "Goodbye" spoken by MV!
He always did like you best.... :P

Yeah, pate, I know.  Grammatically not so correct.  teehee  Just testing you.   ;)

b_dubb

Nah that's just how awesome area51drone is at trolling us. Here's a pic of him in real life.

paladin1991

Why you all be down on area51?  He posts all those great avatars of chicks who are into me.  Leave off, bruthas!

pate

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 03, 2014, 10:37:50 AM
Why you all be down on area51?  He posts all those great avatars of chicks who are into me.  Leave off, bruthas!

Greeen Betrljuicians/Ortionids(sp?) are a spicy graen!

NM, might have the worng scene...

MV/Liberace!

I was busy yesterday. Will try to get the show posted today.

b_dubb

Quote from: MV on December 04, 2014, 03:28:09 PM
Latest GabCast episode is posted here.
Does Falkie call in?  I might listen if he did.

Daggit

Is this the podcast that Art Bell called in to that I heard on the YouTubes?

You should try to get him back on.

This is how I pictured it. I thought it was funny.

[attachimg=1]

jazmunda

I'm not manly enough to grow such a thick moustache.

Mine turn out like your seals.

I really should stop taking those oestrogen pills.

MV/Liberace!

If you'd like an alternate way of tuning in the live stream when we do a show, you can find the UFOShip stream on Tunein.

http://tunein.com/radio/UFOShipcom-s237118/

I can't take my eyes off your latest avatar, MV. It's so wrong and yet so right. I think the hat sets the right tone of classiness. I dont know where you find them, but they deserve a thread and following of their own.  ;D

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 08, 2014, 07:30:53 PM
I can't take my eyes off your latest avatar, MV. It's so wrong and yet so right. I think the hat sets the right tone of classiness. I dont know where you find them, but they deserve a thread and following of their own.  ;D

Thats Daffyd from Little Britain.