• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

I was in a coffee shop this weekend and some nut was pacing and spinning some mechanical key ring thing.  I didn't ask.

Did I say the fidgeting was what made him a nut? 

Just being in Berkeley made him a good candidate for nuthood

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on July 28, 2014, 05:38:52 PM
So a roundtable with special (and I mean special) guests Falkie, Casio, Fidget and Jackstar is out of the question?

How about a Secret Door show?

If that comes to fruition, will I not only cancel my subscription to support Gabcast, but I'll withdraw my offer to have your babies too. Aussie bastard; that's cruel and unusual punishment.

Quote from: eddie dean on July 28, 2014, 05:19:32 PM

In an effort to calm emotions, we will no longer discuss controversial subjects like Bono

I'm disappointed you're letting yourselves be intimidated by the criticism of the Bono anecdote.  I'm sure I speak for several when I say I'd like to hear more discussion about him, especially his years with Cher. Anyone who objects can go fidget themselves.

[attachimg=1]

wr250

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 29, 2014, 09:45:27 AM
I'm disappointed you're letting yourselves be intimidated by the criticism of the Bono anecdote.  I'm sure I speak for several when I say I'd like to hear more discussion about him, especially his years with Cher. Anyone who objects can go fidget themselves.

[attachimg=1]

wrong bono.
as a side note: sonny bono participated in writing the worst song ever.

Quote from: wr250 on July 29, 2014, 09:59:09 AM
wrong bono.
as a side note: sonny bono participated in writing the worst song ever.

Sonny is never the "wrong" Bono, and he didn't have to change his name to become one.  He also had nothing to do with writing "Color My World."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 29, 2014, 10:27:20 AM
Sonny is never the "wrong" Bono, and he didn't have to change his name to become one.  He also had nothing to do with writing "Color My World."

::Sigh::...You just can't let it lie can you? I knew the graffiti was yours.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 29, 2014, 10:31:06 AM

::Sigh::...You just can't let it lie can you? I knew the graffiti was yours.

You're just begging to be reported, aren't you?  Don't push me, because I will do it.

Yorkshire pud

Revealed; The real reason why Jaz is only working part time...I give you his alter ego...The Aussie voice is a bit deeper, voice training?

http://youtu.be/iO0jUAzOsV8

Unlike a certain shameless appropriator of his surname, Sonny never cared if anyone looked him in the eye, probably because it gave him the chance to put them under the spell of his legendary Svengali-like powers of persuasion and manipulation.  However, he was known to go ballistic if he thought someone was spending a little too much time staring at some Cher-riere.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 29, 2014, 12:06:54 PM
Unlike a certain shameless appropriator of his surname, Sonny never cared if anyone looked him in the eye, probably because it gave him the chance to put them under the spell of his legendary Svengali-like powers of persuasion and manipulation.  However, he was known to go ballistic if he thought someone was spending a little too much time staring at some Cher-riere.

Nope, I don't get it... Cher-riere...Cher-riere...Hmmmmmmmm.....nope.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 29, 2014, 12:12:49 PM

Nope, I don't get it... Cher-riere...Cher-riere...Hmmmmmmmm.....nope.

I really didn't expect you to, and would have been greatly surprised if you did.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 29, 2014, 12:23:55 PM
I really didn't expect you to, and would have been greatly surprised if you did.

If you don't tell me, I'll report you, then you'll be Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 29, 2014, 12:05:00 PM

http://youtu.be/iO0jUAzOsV8

Oh no they di-in't!  Even if entire cast is dressed in ass-less chaps, that promises to be a turkey big enough to provision every soup kitchen in NYC on Thanksgiving.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 29, 2014, 12:25:01 PM

If you don't tell me, I'll report you, then you'll be Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry.

For what? Not explaining a joke to someone too thick to get it?  Go ahead and report me and see how quickly you're tossed out of the Complaint Office on your ear once the personnel are no longer incapacitated by derisive laughter.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 29, 2014, 12:35:55 PM
For what? Not explaining a joke to someone too thick to get it?  Go ahead and report me and see how quickly you're tossed out of the Complaint Office on your ear once the personnel are no longer incapacitated by derisive laughter.

They no longer work there; it's all done online now. But I'll be e mailing them soon enough, Oh yes matey boy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 29, 2014, 12:31:57 PM
Oh no they di-in't!  Even if entire cast is dressed in ass-less chaps, that promises to be a turkey big enough to provision every soup kitchen in NYC on Thanksgiving.

It'll be a typical MM movie...explosions...death...decapitations....amputations...explosions..crashes...lots more crashes...explosions...THE END.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 29, 2014, 12:47:14 PM

It'll be a typical MM movie...explosions...death...decapitations....amputations...explosions..crashes...lots more crashes...explosions...THE END.

None of that was enough to save Blunderdome, which promises to stand as a cinematic masterpiece compared to this gobbler. 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 29, 2014, 12:45:29 PM
They no longer work there; it's all done online now. But I'll be e mailing them soon enough, Oh yes matey boy.

[attachimg=1]

Imconfused

I hope TaintCo will expand their product line so we can all purge ourselves from this butthurt.

zeebo

Quote from: Imconfused on July 31, 2014, 04:16:19 AM
I hope TaintCo will expand their product line so we can all purge ourselves from this butthurt.

We could all do with a little dab of TaintCo's Pain-B-Gone: Butthurt Formula.

jazmunda

Quote from: zeebo on July 31, 2014, 10:49:30 PM
We could all do with a little dab of TaintCo's Pain-B-Gone: Butthurt Formula.

Apparently it has been recalled due to causing more butthurt than it's meant to soothe.

THE GABCAST - EVERY OTHER MONDAY. YOU CHOOSE WHICH ONE.

Khameleon808

Quote from: jazmunda on July 31, 2014, 11:09:34 PM
Apparently it has been recalled horded due to causing more butthurt than it's meant to soothe.

Its in a crate in some huge underground warehouse owned by Syfy.

b_dubb

GabCast tomorrow at 8pm EST.  We'll be discussing ghost photos, ebola, jazmunda will be talking sexy voice, and assorted nonsense.  Will Taintco have a new commercial?  Will jazmunda's sexy voice actually be sexy?  Are Australians capable of higher reasoning?  Tune in to the GabCast tomorrow at 8pm to find out.

*jazmunda has been a really good sport with all the fun we've poked at him about his butthurt and being Australian.  Hats off to jazmunda for being such a solid dude. 

** jazmunda is only being a good sport because we're Americans and any country stupid enough to elect George Dubbya Bush TWICE is obviously collectively ignorant so an insult about intelligence from us would be a compliment in the eyes of every other industrialized county.  Except for TonyBlairsylvania.

Quote from: b_dubb on August 03, 2014, 07:30:36 PM
*jazmunda has been a really good sport with all the fun we've poked at him about his butthurt and being Australian.  Hats off to jazmunda for being such a solid dude.