• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

BellBoy

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 18, 2015, 01:40:20 PM
+1 you A#1 i don't think people are listening to her with 'fresh ears" they are dragging all sorts of baggage into their perceptions.

...like 'taste' and 'standards'... and 'critical listening skills'.  ::) The assholes!  ;)

ge30542

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 18, 2015, 01:40:20 PM
+1 you A#1 i don't think people are listening to her with 'fresh ears" they are dragging all sorts of baggage into their perceptions.
Surely a very nice young woman.............with no on-air skills.

nika01

Quote from: ge30542 on December 18, 2015, 02:03:57 PM
Surely a very nice young woman.............with no on-air skills.

You are confusing her with Nancy Birnes

nika01

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 01:58:33 PM
...like 'taste' and 'standards'... and 'critical listening skills'.  ::) The assholes!  ;)

Fuck off you moron

BellBoy

Quote from: nika01 on December 18, 2015, 02:10:36 PM
Fuck off you moron

You express yourself so eloquently, sir. I look forward to intersecting with your presence again, on other issues, upon which we may, as gentlemen, reasonably disagree.

nika01

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 02:18:49 PM
You express yourself so eloquently, sir. I look forward to intersecting with your presence again, on other issues, upon which we may, as gentlemen, reasonably disagree.

I like to keep things simple for the feeble of mind, like the person you see when you look in the mirror. Your left handed jab demonstrated quite clearly to me that you either have not listened to Heather, or you are in fact the victim of the "baggage" that the other gentleman spoke of. I have listened to enough talk radio to have a very discriminating palate , and I KNOW that Heather is a diamond in the rough. She just needs time to develop. Comments from idiots like you don't serve any good purpose. I only rebut to make may initial point clearer to others. You are beyond objective thought.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 02:18:49 PM

I'm SO saving that.

DanTSX

Quote from: nika01 on December 18, 2015, 01:23:04 PM
Also bear in mind that Art Bell didnt become Art Bell over night. However, Hoagland has always been as ass.
i like Hoagland being an ass :)

ziznak

I fell out early again last night but ... i remember hearing hoaxy come on but it wasn't on time... anybody notice anything like that or am I smokin too much?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nika01 on December 18, 2015, 02:26:28 PM
I like to keep things simple for the feeble of mind, like the person you see when you look in the mirror. Your left handed jab demonstrated quite clearly to me that you either have not listened to Heather, or you are in fact the victim of the "baggage" that the other gentleman spoke of. I have listened to enough talk radio to have a very discriminating palate , and I KNOW that Heather is a diamond in the rough. She just needs time to develop. Comments from idiots like you don't serve any good purpose. I only rebut to make may initial point clearer to others. You are beyond objective thought.

Ain't that the truth! He's beyond in every sense. It's not well known but he's actually an astronaut with the secretive Intergalactic space corp anti nut huggers brigade. Sure, he comes across as a mild mannered, reasonably under achieving burger flipper; but that's a front. Oh yes! In reality he's a cold, steely eyed and resolute 'hard as fuck' (pardon my French) self sufficient hand grabbing machine with one sworn intent; To rid the universe of nut huggers. Think on that before you take on his ...(cont: pp94)

K_Dubb

Quote from: ziznak on December 18, 2015, 02:30:26 PM
I fell out early again last night but ... i remember hearing hoaxy come on but it wasn't on time... anybody notice anything like that or am I smokin too much?

It was on time but he had Scotty host, pleading laryngitis.  Then after about 15 minutes it went silent.  Keith came on and said they were trying to re-establish a connection but, after a bunch of music, played a repeat of wizard dude from the top.  You must've heard the beginning of the rerun.

norland2424

Hoagland died in a shootout defending his compound.. He was on live then he feed was cut and a replay was played instead.

Ciardelo

I know! Right??

RoseGirl

It was pretty much par for the course....same old Hoagie, but with a minor throat problem...and the producer stepped in.... same 10 or 15 guys in the thread talking about their pee-pees. Nothing new.

The feed got cut last night and then a replay was put on about 15 minutes into the show.

I seriously wouldn't mind a hour show of just Keith's playlist. Every time a fuck up happens I find myself really digging his music. I'm not kidding. He's got eclectic choices.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on December 18, 2015, 02:33:55 PM
Hoagland died in a shootout defending his compound.. He was on live then he feed was cut and a replay was played instead.

No evidence then? I'm convinced.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 12:41:47 PM
He's apparently, also an actual, active Sheriff's Reserve deputy as well, so he'd probably look at the evidence, presented to date and say, "hmmmm..."
SS is a Reserve Deputy like Elvis was a narc for Nixon.

bellNwhistle

Was it Aliens?

Ciardelo

The man is a goddam hero.

norland2424

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 02:36:45 PM
Was it Aliens?

Could have been, it was hideous looking, so it could have been a grey or noory.

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 18, 2015, 02:35:27 PM
The feed got cut last night and then a replay was put on about 15 minutes into the show.

I seriously wouldn't mind a hour show of just Keith's playlist. Every time a fuck up happens I find myself really digging his music. I'm not kidding. He's got eclectic choices.

Art sold hoagie back to noory.

Quote from: nika01 on December 18, 2015, 02:16:36 PM
The horse is sleeping

It's a zombie horse. With an unfortunate proclivity; making foolish social media posts...

BellBoy

Quote from: nika01 on December 18, 2015, 02:26:28 PM

And of course, your 'expert' critical assessment of her alleged abilities, is the only valid opinion, there is. Anyone that dares disagree, is obviously a 'moron'.Yes, let's all pump sunshine up Heather's and Art's collective ass and try to make them think she's the best thing to ever hit a flagship late-night radio program mediocre amateur podcast. Then maybe, DMDN won't be, in fact, hopelessly doomed already and the fabulous Art Bell won't have, in fact, well and completely screwed the pooch, on this whole, bloody fiasco.

Your head is so far up Art Bell's ass that you are incapable of objective thought.

Enjoy your oxygen-deprivation high.  ;)

RoseGirl

There ya go....proof positive that most of you are here just to shovel hatred and spew forth poorly disguised excuses for wit. Kind of a universal-troll thing, I guess.

I mean, really....what did you give Heather; maybe about four and a half minutes before trashing her like she was some kind of fresh meat? And she is the old guard around here....a long-time Bell-gabber and supposed friend to you all.

Heck, you all turned on Art too.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on December 18, 2015, 02:41:20 PM
It's a zombie horse. With an unfortunate proclivity for sending foolish social media posts...

I'll look up prok...proclk....procyi.....That word you said, and see if I agree, okay?

Interesting how Hoagland suddenly fell ill and he had two open lines show in a week when he's usually terrified of open lines. Also an interesting choice to have his producer host open lines last night. Either he was trying to deflect heat off himself for the wall of incoming Girl Noory calls and doesn't want to be incited into saying anything. Or he's trying to make some statement with it. It's like trying to figure out political motivations in the Cold War.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYRCTHj7k8Y

ponyboysunset

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 02:46:30 PM
You 'get' me Ciardelo.  ;)

(no homo)
But wait, aren't you an old fag? I'm so confused. (Not really lol)