• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2019, 09:23:37 PM
Reading between the lines here I’m gonna say that you’re fucking your retarded nephew. Your hypocrisy won’t go away just because you refuse to look at it.

You're a disturbed person.
Go get some help . . .

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 07, 2019, 07:23:24 AM
You are a fool. Kid obviously is more educated and more intelligent than you are, and I don't just say that because he paid me to do so.

Such a persuasive argument as usual! My mind has been changed.  ::)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on January 08, 2019, 06:43:09 AM

Such a persuasive argument as usual! My mind has been changed.  ::)

I doubt it. You can't change what you don't have.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 07, 2019, 07:30:19 AM
Although I do have a BS, education is no substitute for intelligence or common sense. I have known a lot of educated derelicts who talked just like you do, some of whom are related to me. 

You sound a lot like Obama when he scoffed at Trump's claim that he would repatriate jobs outsourced to foreign workers and rebuild our heavy industry. 

As far as my reading goes, I am a voracious reader and have read my way through 2/3 (+/-) of the western literary canon and hundreds of non fiction books including tomes like Shelby Foote's Civil War Trilogy.  How about you? 

(For Nucky:  Check's in the mail.)

It's obvious you've had a BullShit education and lack common sense, thereby reinforcing your previous childlike comments. If you're looking for a penis measuring contest, then I submit two MA degrees and clocked in at around 1100 books read last year alone. My education/common sense has taught me to never put trust in criminal con men. Your questionable education has taught you the opposite!

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 12:17:36 PM
Oh I see, so it's best just to give up and let the entire nation be Mexifornicated...is that your final answer, TRAITOR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6nS-6cRan4&feature=youtu.be

Anthony was live â€" shooting on the bridge to Pharr, TX , lasted over half hour yesterday... #SecureTheBorder we knew this was coming to our borders
Source: True Conservatives Minutes [TCM]

spenceratom26
19 hours ago
Are we supposed to believe if we let people walk freely across our border that this won't spill over onto our own soil?

You are a Goddamned treasonous cur that should be put down post haste! >:( >:( >:(

Smugglers are far too creative to let a stupid wall deter their business. We have to be that much more creative to even begin to make a difference.

Suspected smugglers attempt to drive a silver Jeep Cherokee over the 14 feet high U.S.-Mexico border fence in Yuma, Arizona with the help of a makeshift ramp in Oct. 31, 2012.

[attachment=1]

https://gizmodo.com/5988877/13-shockingly-creative-ways-drugs-have-crossed-the-border

P.S.  Are you trying to seduce me with all that dirty treason talk? 😘

Quote from: ItsOver on January 07, 2019, 03:33:39 PM
THC is used to giving up and taking it in the rear.  It's hard to fight off Leroy with lame memes.

Passive aggressive Orbison fetish knows all about the bottom experience. He eagerly awaits his master inside.....

[attachment=1]

Soon, very soon.

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 08, 2019, 06:55:32 AM
I doubt it. You can't change what you don't have.

Wow...  what a burn...  said no one ever.

Gd5150

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on January 08, 2019, 07:18:46 AM

Smugglers are far too creative to let a stupid wall deter their business. We have to be that much more creative to even begin to make a difference.

Suspected smugglers attempt to drive a silver Jeep Cherokee over the 14 feet high U.S.-Mexico border fence in Yuma, Arizona with the help of a makeshift ramp in Oct. 31, 2012.

[attachment=1,msg1303540]

https://gizmodo.com/5988877/13-shockingly-creative-ways-drugs-have-crossed-the-border

Wonder how many trips they could’ve made in the time it took them to devise that fail. Wonder who took that photo and gave it to the media? Thanks for confirming that a wall works. Good job and welcome to bellgab. Post often.

Gd5150

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on January 08, 2019, 07:04:41 AM
I submit two MA degrees and clocked in at around 1100 books read last year alone. My education/common sense

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 08, 2019, 08:40:03 AM
Wonder how many trips they could’ve made in the time it took them to devise that fail. Wonder who took that photo and gave it to the media? Thanks for confirming that a wall works. Good job and welcome to bellgab. Post often.
LOL.

ItsOver

... I submit two MA degrees and clocked in at around 1100 books read last year alone...
I hope you enjoyed "Charlotte's Web."   ;D

Maybe someday you can work your way up to this.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 07, 2019, 07:49:01 PM
He's mad at Trump for boltin' *from* Syria. He never met a war he didn't like.

I know, isn't it great how the nominal "choices" we have seem to lead to the same place be it Dem or Rep - war. :(

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 07, 2019, 07:56:13 PM
Agreed I miss PB.
He was articulate and unabashed even when wrong. A pretty good debater too, imo.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2019, 09:21:03 PM
Go fuck yourself! Just sayin.

At least when I do have something to say they’re usually my own thoughts, not a cut and paste wall of text. ;)

So how are we to know what informs your thoughts and beliefs? You're like a textbook with no footnotes. :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2019, 09:49:52 PM
They folded: "Trump’s prime-time address will be carried live by ABC, CBS, CNN, Fox Broadcasting, Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, MSNBC and NBC." But Democrats say that they demand equal time which would be hilarious if the networks agreed because NOW they have pretty much ALL the time on them!

https://apnews.com/bdec60db69df4a5d85354d34368c494c

Oh I do so hope they get the rebuttal cued up with Nancy and we can watch her have multiple TIAs. ;D

Metron2267

I submit two MA degrees and clocked in at around 1100 books read last year alone.

Speed reader or did you take your time?

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 08, 2019, 10:16:48 AM
Oh I do so hope they get the rebuttal cued up with Nancy and we can watch her have multiple TIAs. ;D

They should get Ocasio-Cortex and the Muslim to do it. Cotex can tell everyone she wouldn’t be here if there had been a Trump wall, even though she grew up in white upper class area. And the religion of peace loving Muslim can drop some more mutha-f’ers about Trump. It’ll be another demokkkrat masterpiece of information and persuasion.

Metron2267

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on January 08, 2019, 07:18:46 AM

I know previously I have suggested we do just that:

[attachment=1,msg1303540]

P.S.  Are you trying to seduce me with all that dirty treason talk? 😘
[/quote]

Only until your necktie is snugged...

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 08, 2019, 10:23:12 AM
They should get Ocasio-Cortex and the Muslim to do it. Cotex can tell everyone she wouldn’t be here if there had been a Trump wall, even though she grew up in white upper class area. And the religion of peace loving Muslim can drop some more mutha-f’ers about Trump. It’ll be another demokkkrat masterpiece of information and persuasion.

Brilliant, I suppose Aunty Entity is maybe a bit too lickspittle even for the Demotards to trot out on this one... ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 08, 2019, 10:13:21 AM
He was articulate and unabashed even when wrong. A pretty good debater too, imo.
Too bad PB can't forgive and forget.

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on January 08, 2019, 10:37:07 AM
PB can't forgive and forget

She seemed to have been able to for the Clintons.

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 08, 2019, 10:16:48 AM
Heh, heh, freaking Nitwit Nancy.  The only place she should be speaking is at story time at a retirement home.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on January 08, 2019, 10:41:47 AM
She seemed to have been able to for the Clintons.
Lee just brings out that special kind of hate for him.

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on January 08, 2019, 10:41:52 AM
Heh, heh, freaking Nitwit Nancy.  The only place she should be speaking is at story time at a retirement home.

Best of strokes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5cCz098i3E

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 08, 2019, 08:45:56 AM

Most of America is aware of what these guys think about reading and education. Don't tell me, you attended Trump University.

[attachment=1]

[attachment=2]

Quote from: ItsOver on January 08, 2019, 09:07:29 AM
I hope you enjoyed "Charlotte's Web."   ;D

Maybe someday you can work your way up to this.

I'm afraid I'll have to take a pass on your book club, but keep up your reading and maybe one day you'll get that GED.