• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 10:55:04 AM
shit is worthless,

But the process of elimination means you won't be causing anyone here peritonitis.

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 02, 2018, 10:11:32 AM
Of course there couldn't possibly be a personal bias evidenced in your own class indictment, now could there?

Belief-based thinking be it religious, health-related, political, sporting, or any number of subject pools where facts are restricted to the general public, tends toward the encouragement of individual investigative rigor and (more often than not) the mockery of those who accept the partial narrative the herd has labeled as "reality" or "status quo".

In essence your curt denouement and dismissal of conspiracy theorists is little more than a mild temper tantrum from an apparently closed mind.

Do you so quickly dismiss the commonalities between say Biblical creation theology and the almost analog representation of incidents such as the great flood or inundation described in the tale of Noah's Ark and the nearly identical but culturally separate narrative contained within the Hopi creation "myth"?

If so why?

And this makes them different from say classic and our now dangerously fascist liberals in what manner? Is "climate change" not a belief inveigled by junk science, outright and calculated errors embedded into the narrative, and political manipulation to rival the best of Nino Machiavelli?

Qui s'excuse, s'accuse.

Think about it.

You think I quickly dismiss Troofers and you are right, I do now. But it was not always that way.

I listened to them, I read all the papers and watched the videos and lectures. I also looked at the other theories and the scientific theory presented in Popular Mechanics is sound. The jet fuel weakened ceiling beams and they bowed. This caused the floors above to come crashing down and the impact caused it all to collapse.
It makes more sense than any theory presented by troofers and it never changes. Troofer theories need to change and adapt as holes are punched into them. At one time we had hologram airplanes hitting the buildings. What kind of unscientific thought comes up with that shit?

I will ask you a question that I have asked many troofers, one that none can answer to date.
If the goal was to create a horrific sight then why make the demolition look like a controlled demolition? Why not set the charges so that the buildings would topple over? As horrific as the actual footage of 911 is you must admit that them toppling would be even more dramatic.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 02, 2018, 02:49:07 PM
You think I quickly dismiss Troofers and you are right, I do now. But it was not always that way.

I listened to them, I read all the papers and watched the videos and lectures. I also looked at the other theories and the scientific theory presented in Popular Mechanics is sound. The jet fuel weakened ceiling beams and they bowed. This caused the floors above to come crashing down and the impact caused it all to collapse.
It makes more sense than any theory presented by troofers and it never changes. Troofer theories need to change and adapt as holes are punched into them. At one time we had hologram airplanes hitting the buildings. What kind of unscientific thought comes up with that shit?

I will ask you a question that I have asked many troofers, one that none can answer to date.
If the goal was to create a horrific sight then why make the demolition look like a controlled demolition? Why not set the charges so that the buildings would topple over? As horrific as the actual footage of 911 is you must admit that them toppling would be even more dramatic.

Easy. It was to minimize the damage surrounding the staging ground, you moron! Is that really the best you’ve got?! ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 02, 2018, 02:51:48 PM
Easy. It was to minimize the damage surrounding the staging ground, you moron! Is that really the best you’ve got?! ::)

Why would they want to minimize damage? I would think they would want to destroy a staging ground that could hold evidence.

No, this is not the best I have, it is just questions that no troofer has answered in a straight forward manner.

Metron2267

Ok, I'll play long and see what your angle is:

QuoteI listened to them, I read all the papers and watched the videos and lectures. I also looked at the other theories and the scientific theory presented in Popular Mechanics is sound. The jet fuel weakened ceiling beams and they bowed. This caused the floors above to come crashing down and the impact caused it all to collapse.

Plausible enough in many regards, but not all.

QuoteIt makes more sense than any theory presented by troofers and it never changes. Troofer theories need to change and adapt as holes are punched into them. At one time we had hologram airplanes hitting the buildings. What kind of unscientific thought comes up with that shit?

An event seen largely on national Tee Vee and one for which there is a startling dearth of on the ground photographic or video evidence not in the hands of the networks. How could anyone not wonder that on that fateful morning not one cell phone or camera anywhere nearby was able to confirm.

QuoteI will ask you a question that I have asked many troofers, one that none can answer to date.

I'm a bit perplexed that you'd somehow craft a preferred "shock and awe" destruction choreography whilst simultaneously dismissing the realities we do have to consider.

The goal you state (create a horrific sight) is simply a transitional event to the actual outcome - an endless war on "terror".

WTC 7 - "pull it" also comes to mind. Lots of unexplained meddling in that one.

But regardless of what you choose to believe on 911 we know that by any credible size and flight trajectory analysis the Pentagon was not hit by a commercial airliner. Again there's that dearth of real world footage, save for a lone parking lot cam which sure doesn't show an airplane impact. Lots to consider and question as the wreckage was so unnaturally devoid of the slightest physical remains or smashed parts.

Metron2267

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 02, 2018, 03:04:46 PM
Why would they want to minimize damage?

Overall cost.

QuoteI would think they would want to destroy a staging ground that could hold evidence.

Functionally speaking...didn't they?

QuoteNo, this is not the best I have, it is just questions that no troofer has answered in a straight forward manner.

Your beliefs are driving your dogma on this one.

whoozit

WTF has happened to the Falkie thread?  Is nothing sacred?  By the scraggly beards of the princes of BellGab this shithole has gotten even shittier.

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 02, 2018, 03:45:00 PM
Overall cost.

Functionally speaking...didn't they?

Your beliefs are driving your dogma on this one.

So they had to keep this whole event under budget. I will say that I had never heard that one before, congrats.

Metron2267

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 02, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

So they had to keep this whole event under budget. I will say that I had never heard that one before, congrats.
I know! Who would have thought that black ops had a budget to consider?!?!?

;)

That said, too much collateral damage to other buildings would probably have upped the scrutiny.

A good read you can cross reference with the 911 report can be found at:

https://archives.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prior_Knowledge/Clinton_let_bin_laden.htm

ZaZa

Metron2267,
can you please kindly answer for me question posted in the title of this thread?
Thank you very much...

"What evidence is there that DrMD is worth even half a shit?"

Jackstar

Look what they've done, to what I have done. Fucken savages, yo.

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 02, 2018, 04:13:34 PM
I know! Who would have thought that black ops had a budget to consider?!?!?

;)

That said, too much collateral damage to other buildings would probably have upped the scrutiny.

A good read you can cross reference with the 911 report can be found at:

https://archives.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prior_Knowledge/Clinton_let_bin_laden.htm

I saw nothing about the physics nor the mechanichs of the falling buildings so it is not relevant to my interests.

Quote from: whoozit on December 02, 2018, 03:49:46 PM
WTF has happened to the Falkie thread?  Is nothing sacred?  By the scraggly beards of the princes of BellGab this shithole has gotten even shittier.

The Falkie thread is alive and well at Ellgab. Much like Kathy's abode this one has been infected with cockroaches.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 04:23:58 PM
Metron2267,
can you please kindly answer for me question posted in the title of this thread?
Thank you very much...

Everytime I make you stand in the corner I prove it.  :P

Dateline

What has become of our dear friend Mr. Falkie?  This used to be one of the most vibrant threads on the forum and now nothing, just nothing.  Has he become vintage and retired, or maybe put in a home?

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 02, 2018, 10:36:51 AM

tl;dr

Except this part:

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 02, 2018, 10:36:51 AM
Of course they have a "shred of evidence", the problem is that barring a full on outing here it remains a belief-based conclusion, ergo not immediately provable.

How about a nice hot cup of nope.  You can't self-reference your own opinion and offer it as evidence.  No evidence, cupcake.

A few days ago, I was exchanging messages with Jackser; he had SOMETHING to say, but as even you are aware, he has to be coaxed out of it like each word cost him $50.  I wasn't even sure yet what we were talking about when YOU jumped in and shrieked that I was a "traitor!"  You did so without a shred of evidence to support it.  You lied and accused me of a very serious crime, not because there was any truth in it, but because you are a spastic paranoid retard who can't make a mustard sandwich without becoming hysterical about Hillary's Clomid lab and her Cave Of The Unspeakable.  You rhapsodize about truth, but you interact with it like it's made of fucking anthrax.  You talk about "freedom," but as usual with people of your tribe, it means your freedom to do what you want, when you feel like it, with a sociopathic regard for how it affects others.  Fuck you upside down in the ass with a funnel and pour in baby shampoo till it’s coming out your nostrils.

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 10:55:04 AM
/
shit is worthless,..so is the shitty DrMD.

He has you beat -- at least -- by half a shit.

Why not set the charges so that the buildings would topple over?

Its a matter of common movie-going experience to see skyscrapers topple over when some monster or superhero gets thrown into one.  In the real world, that would never happen.  Skyscrapers are not built to withstand the forces upon them when they start to tip sideways.  They transmit force from their weight down a steel frame to a hardpack stratum in the earth.  That's why they can remains standing up.  When the building begins to lean over, weight is no longer fully supported by that steel frame and bedrock.  Some amount of it (depending upon the angle and the frame) is now hanging in the air, unsupported.  Calculations would have to be performed to pinpoint it, but at some point it just breaks apart and falls straight down. 

The troofers make a lot of hay about how the buildings fell down instead of toppling over, and that this is proof of a demolition.  But it's not so.  The only way for a building of that size to fall is down.

Another point which you touched on, about the onset of the collapse.  You remember how Longdong used to claim that the large moving section should have slammed into the floor below and stopped, then after awhile it happens again and again all the way down.  Once again, this is a matter of design and physics.  The building was designed to support the loaded (occupied) weight of the floors above it.  They were not designed to support that weight, PLUS the kinetic energy of millions of pounds of building crashing into them.  Once an building section of that mass begins moving, nothing is going to stop it.  Maybe if the impact was very near the top.  But not where it happened, on either building.

You can visualize this by putting a bowling ball on a glass coffee table.  The table supports the weight of the ball.  In fact, you could stack a number of boxed bowling balls on the table.  But if you pick up the stack a bit and drop it, the glass yields under the weight of the balls plus the force from their movement.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 02, 2018, 03:04:46 PM
Why would they want to minimize damage? I would think they would want to destroy a staging ground that could hold evidence.

Troofers are hapless buffoons.  They start by assuming a conspiracy, then cook up one dopey rationalization after another to keep it afloat.   Several other buildings (Including bldg 7) were catastrophically damaged by the collapse of the towers.   The idea that they "minimized" damage is laughable.  It is rank speculation; there is not a shred of evidence to support it, but like so many parts of the troofer creed, it's concocted not because it makes sense, but to hold the notion of conspiracy together. 

WeinerInHand

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 29, 2018, 06:21:15 PM
That went right over your head, didn't it?  And you, deep in thought about which Barney Fife photo would make the PERFECT response, just let it go.

I know it wasn't aimed at me but this one still got me, right in the "feels."
Ouch!

Quote from: Jackstar on December 02, 2018, 04:28:58 PM
Look what they've done, to what I have done. Fucken savages, yo.

This is YOUR fault.  It's your twelve-step-backsliding compulsion to act like some kind of fuckin Oracle, farting out pearls of "wisdom" and avoiding any substantial discussion like it's an affront to Jesus Christ himself.  HOLD ONTO YOUR DICKS BECAUSE HERE COMES A CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST OF YOUTUBE LINKS FROM JACKSTER. 

We could have had it all, Jack.  We could have been contenders.  We could have de-turdified the fuckin Falkie Thread, man!  But...you had to be you.  You are an ambulatory bag of assholes and I hate you so much.

Metron2267

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 02, 2018, 04:33:45 PM
I saw nothing about the physics nor the mechanichs of the falling buildings so it is not relevant to my interests.

So the very 'mastermind' that 911 was ascribed to and his failure to be interdicted when opportunities existed is not "relevant" to you?

How convenient!

So really this is just a building mechanics obfuscation from the larger picture. So noted. So expected. :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 02, 2018, 09:49:50 PM
Except this part:

How about a nice hot cup of nope.

Nope.

QuoteYou can't self-reference your own opinion and offer it as evidence.  No evidence, cupcake.

Given I proffered no specific opinion of my own, merely a succint collation of known possibilities, your personal indictment is rejected. A banal flourish, even for a lightweight such as yourself.

QuoteA few days ago, I was exchanging messages with Jackser; he had SOMETHING to say, but as even you are aware, he has to be coaxed out of it like each word cost him $50.  I wasn't even sure yet what we were talking about when YOU jumped in and shrieked that I was a "traitor!"  You did so without a shred of evidence to support it.  You lied and accused me of a very serious crime,

ESAD, TRAITOR!

Now take $50 and sue me, pissant.

Quotenot because there was any truth in it, but because you are a spastic paranoid retard who can't make a mustard sandwich without becoming hysterical about Hillary's Clomid lab and her Cave Of The Unspeakable.

You mean the south Tucson rape tree and the adrenochrome cave?

Oh...ok...

Sorry...didn't mean to vex your Dem pedo coven. Have Podesta cook you up some spirit brains and junk... :-[

QuoteYou rhapsodize about truth, but you interact with it like it's made of fucking anthrax.  You talk about "freedom," but as usual with people of your tribe, it means your freedom to do what you want, when you feel like it, with a sociopathic regard for how it affects others.

Like the way open borders and invasionary MS13 'caravans' will impact this nation?

Oh.

QuoteFuck you upside down in the ass with a funnel and pour in baby shampoo till it’s coming out your nostrils.

Rinse, lather, repeat.

You need some more Prell, dearie? :-*

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 02, 2018, 10:04:51 PM
Its a matter of common movie-going experience to see skyscrapers topple over when some monster or superhero gets thrown into one.  In the real world, that would never happen.  Skyscrapers are not built to withstand the forces upon them when they start to tip sideways.  They transmit force from their weight down a steel frame to a hardpack stratum in the earth.  That's why they can remains standing up.  When the building begins to lean over, weight is no longer fully supported by that steel frame and bedrock.  Some amount of it (depending upon the angle and the frame) is now hanging in the air, unsupported.  Calculations would have to be performed to pinpoint it, but at some point it just breaks apart and falls straight down.

Your degree in mechanical engineering and concomitant structural demolition resume comes from where?

QuoteThe troofers make a lot of hay about how the buildings fell down instead of toppling over, and that this is proof of a demolition.  But it's not so.  The only way for a building of that size to fall is down.

Ah now we're down to "the only way"...lol...that's a brilliant reduction ad absurdism demi glace sauce , dearie...

QuoteAnother point which you touched on, about the onset of the collapse.  You remember how Longdong used to claim that the large moving section should have slammed into the floor below and stopped, then after awhile it happens again and again all the way down.  Once again, this is a matter of design and physics.  The building was designed to support the loaded (occupied) weight of the floors above it.  They were not designed to support that weight, PLUS the kinetic energy of millions of pounds of building crashing into them.  Once an building section of that mass begins moving, nothing is going to stop it.  Maybe if the impact was very near the top.  But not where it happened, on either building.

Again your physics and mechanical engineering acumen was acquired at which accredited institution of higher learning?

Uh huh.

QuoteYou can visualize this by putting a bowling ball on a glass coffee table.  The table supports the weight of the ball.  In fact, you could stack a number of boxed bowling balls on the table.  But if you pick up the stack a bit and drop it, the glass yields under the weight of the balls plus the force from their movement.

The structure of the Twin Towers was not built upon glass, rather it was sided with it.

HTH, HAND etc.

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 02, 2018, 10:26:20 PM
This is YOUR fault.  It's your twelve-step-backsliding compulsion to act like some kind of fuckin Oracle, farting out pearls of "wisdom" and avoiding any substantial discussion like it's an affront to Jesus Christ himself.  HOLD ONTO YOUR DICKS BECAUSE HERE COMES A CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST OF YOUTUBE LINKS FROM JACKSTER. 

We could have had it all, Jack.  We could have been contenders.  We could have de-turdified the fuckin Falkie Thread, man!  But...you had to be you.  You are an ambulatory bag of assholes and I hate you so much.

You are having a terrible time with your PMS this month dearie, try some Midol perhaps?

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 02, 2018, 11:04:09 PM
So the very 'mastermind' that 911 was ascribed to and his failure to be interdicted when opportunities existed is not "relevant" to you?

How convenient!

So really this is just a building mechanics obfuscation from the larger picture. So noted. So expected. :-\

No, a mastermind does not matter to me when the imagined mechanics are not realistic.

You could tell me that Lex Luthor or Carl Sagan created the 3D hologram of Tu Pac that 100s of people saw at Cochella several years ago because there is no such thing as a 3D hologram. It was just a Pepper's ghost, an illusion well over 100 years old. Same goes for 911. It does not matter to me who the mastermind is until the mechanics are sound. For 17 years the theories have been absurd therefore who did the impossible does not matter.

Jackstar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 03, 2018, 12:05:59 AM
there is no such thing as a 3D hologram

You remind me of the person I was, five minutes before the neighbor kid told me that the mp3 codec had been invented.

there is no such thing

What are you, The Arbiter of Known Reality? Go back to eating dicks, fag.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 02, 2018, 10:04:51 PM

The troofers make a lot of hay about how the buildings fell down instead of toppling over, and that this is proof of a demolition.  But it's not so.  The only way for a building of that size to fall is down.

Another point which you touched on, about the onset of the collapse.  You remember how Longdong used to claim that the large moving section should have slammed into the floor below and stopped, then after awhile it happens again and again all the way down.  Once again, this is a matter of design and physics.  The building was designed to support the loaded (occupied) weight of the floors above it.  They were not designed to support that weight, PLUS the kinetic energy of millions of pounds of building crashing into them.  Once an building section of that mass begins moving, nothing is going to stop it.  Maybe if the impact was very near the top.  But not where it happened, on either building.

You can visualize this by putting a bowling ball on a glass coffee table.  The table supports the weight of the ball.  In fact, you could stack a number of boxed bowling balls on the table.  But if you pick up the stack a bit and drop it, the glass yields under the weight of the balls plus the force from their movement.

Longdong also fell back on the fact that there was no molten steel to prove his point, as if that meant a damn thing. The beams just needed to heat up enough to bow and pull the walls inward. He never would talk about that.

I see Metreon is pulling another Longdong move, questioning your degree in engineering. The magority of trrfer leaders have no degrees, just a desire to sell a lot of books but every one that contradicts them needs a degree. That is how you can tell that they only seek validation but not the truth.

Jackstar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 03, 2018, 12:15:25 AM
The beams just needed to heat up enough to bow and pull the walls inward. He never would talk about that.

I've been talking about that all day every day for seventeen years. Where were you? Oh, that's right: in shill school.

Jackstar

It does not matter to me who the mastermind is until the mechanics are sound.

This seems like a great way to let suspects evade notice. I'm just sayin'.

Myself, I don't give two shits about "the mechanics"--all that is required is to note that the official story is bullshit--therefore, there are occluded facts. Unless and until those occluded facts are publicized, it's all just a circle jerk amongst traitors.