• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 08, 2017, 10:38:15 AM
I hear ya brother. Give it up for the split ticket independent big government libertarians who only vote Demokkkrat! Right here dawg. Up high, down low, to slowww.

https://youtu.be/DzFLwWkkGDg

Gd5150

As the calls to end the divisiveness come from yesterday’s meaningless election, I think it’s a good call. We can start by having the minority democrakkkrats cross the isle to work with Republicans on tax reform and fixing the disastrous national healthcare scam known as Obamacare. Then the minority demokkkrats can stand up and disavow themselves from the numerous mass shootings that have targeted conservatives. The Demokkkrats owe this to the republic.

The minority demokkkrats can also stand up to condem the assault on free speech lead by their lemming followers as well as the assault on free elections by calling for the Mueller investigation to end as it has still yet to turn up a single piece of evidence.

But for now let’s take a moment to end the divisiveness and celebrate together, the 1 years anniversary of the the election of the 45th President of the United States, Donald J Trump.

https://youtu.be/xmBoXgn3iwM

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 08, 2017, 02:13:16 AM
I must really get under your skin that you even take hours of your day to 'think' up fake quotes from me, but it really is idiotic and only serves to show what a unethical sleazebag you are as well as a hopeless retard.

Not really, it's just that you're fun to troll

Zetaspeak

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 08, 2017, 10:38:54 AM
Even a tranny beat a repug.

Not just any Repug but a 13-time incumbent who proudly calls himself "chief homophobe”

Trumpers all over the country were going down quicker than a Russian hooker

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/ohio-mayor-who-left-dem-party-to-back-trump-goes-down-in-humiliating-electoral-defeat/

Ohio mayor who left Dem Party to back Trump goes down in humiliating electoral defeat

A mayor in Ohio who left the Democratic Party last year to endorse Donald Trump for president has gone down in defeat.

Tom Coyne, who was elected as mayor of Brook Park in 2013, lost his reelection bid on Tuesday night when he was defeated by independent candidate Michael Gammella.

As the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports, Coyne lost by more than five percentage points to Gammella, a former city council president and United Auto Workers representative.

Coyne made headlines in 2016 when he ditched the Democratic Party to back Trump’s candidacy. He has so far shown no remorse for his decision this year, and he even appeared at an October fundraiser in Cleveland alongside Donald Trump Jr.

In a recent interview with the Plain Dealer, Coyne said that Trump had done a lot to transform the GOP into a party representing blue-collar white people, which he claimed were the people he was trying to represent as mayor.

“What’s happening is the Republican Party is getting transformed like the old Reagan Democrats, and that’s who I represent,” he said.

But even though Brook Park is overwhelmingly white â€" the 2010 census showed the town of 19,000 people was 92 percent white â€" Coyne only received 38 percent of the vote on Tuesday.

Gd5150

As the libtard media and their lemmings try to spin a meaningless victory in a blue state into a national referendum on Trump, let’s look at the latest skewed demokkkrat media polls. Mind you in any demokkkrat media poll one has to add 10-20% to Republicans for libtard bias. Thanks Washington Post.

Quote12 months later, Trump would still win the 2016 election

http://wapo.st/2zC6FL4?tid=ss_mail-amp

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on November 08, 2017, 12:22:19 PM
Not just any Repug but a 13-time incumbent who proudly calls himself "chief homophobe”

Trumpers all over the country were going down quicker than a Russian hooker

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/ohio-mayor-who-left-dem-party-to-back-trump-goes-down-in-humiliating-electoral-defeat/

Ohio mayor who left Dem Party to back Trump goes down in humiliating electoral defeat

A mayor in Ohio who left the Democratic Party last year to endorse Donald Trump for president has gone down in defeat.

Tom Coyne, who was elected as mayor of Brook Park in 2013, lost his reelection bid on Tuesday night when he was defeated by independent candidate Michael Gammella.

As the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports, Coyne lost by more than five percentage points to Gammella, a former city council president and United Auto Workers representative.

Coyne made headlines in 2016 when he ditched the Democratic Party to back Trump’s candidacy. He has so far shown no remorse for his decision this year, and he even appeared at an October fundraiser in Cleveland alongside Donald Trump Jr.

In a recent interview with the Plain Dealer, Coyne said that Trump had done a lot to transform the GOP into a party representing blue-collar white people, which he claimed were the people he was trying to represent as mayor.

“What’s happening is the Republican Party is getting transformed like the old Reagan Democrats, and that’s who I represent,” he said.

But even though Brook Park is overwhelmingly white â€" the 2010 census showed the town of 19,000 people was 92 percent white â€" Coyne only received 38 percent of the vote on Tuesday.

This from Mr. Fake Polls.  ;D

Gd5150

Yesterday’s overwhelming blue landslide referendum on Trump who wasn’t on any ballot.😂😂😂😂😂

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 08, 2017, 12:48:10 PM
Yesterday’s overwhelming blue landslide referendum on Trump who wasn’t on any ballot.😂😂😂😂😂

Looks too damn close to a swamp.

136 or 142

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 08, 2017, 02:27:51 AM
It’s the fact that you are knowingly obtuse and shamelessly obfuscatory that makes you such a pain in the ass to those of us who martial the facts and use reasoned arguments.  It’s kind of like arguing with a with a bowl of mush.

Fake news!

When you start genuinely martialing the facts and using reasoned arguments, let me know.

paladin1991

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 08, 2017, 10:38:15 AM
I hear ya brother. Give it up for the split ticket independent big government libertarians who only vote Demokkkrat! Right here dawg. Up high, down low, to slowww.

is that Obama on the right?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Zetaspeak on November 08, 2017, 10:38:25 AM
Are you two the same person? How can two different people have read or write out the same typo.

Dr. MD MD & Gd5150 ......... the Edgar Bergen & Charlie McCarthy of BellGab

Wonder which knee Gd5150 sits on ...... left knee, right knee, or his favorite ... the wee knee.
The world laughs ....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 08, 2017, 03:38:14 PM

Wonder which knee Gd5150 sits on ...... left knee, right knee, or his favorite ... the wee knee.
The world laughs ....

Why?! You've got to be the most unfunny poster here.  ::)

starrmtn001

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 08, 2017, 03:36:09 PM
Here's an oldie but a goodie. ;) ;D

https://youtu.be/-efDfiE9ozE

I wonder whether this speech, by Trey Gowdy, inspired President Trump to run.  I wouldn't be surprised.

Swishypants

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 08, 2017, 03:38:14 PM

The world laughs ....

AHhhhhh-Thoth-Thoth-Thoth-Thoth! Daynger! Daynger! Will Wobbinson!

Dr. MD MD

Swishypants

I was making fun of him! Put your trampled ego up high in the sky MD! Make is shine! You are good stuff!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 08, 2017, 04:34:29 PM
I was making fun of him! Put your trampled ego up high in the sky MD! Make is shine! You are good stuff!

Huh?! Can you even make sense anymore?!  ???

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 08, 2017, 04:35:35 PM
Huh?! Can you even make sense anymore?!  ???

1.Don't be chicken shit and turn breezes into rivulets.

2.Maybe a prostitute could teach you how to take a compliment.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 08, 2017, 05:04:44 PM

Take those cannuck colloquialisms walkin' you bean curd eating freak!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 08, 2017, 05:04:44 PM

2.Maybe a prostitute could teach you how to take a compliment.

You think your mom could fit me in?  ???

Numbers, you so crazy!  ;D

Swishypants

MD, you are the terribulist troll, really. You are horrible at it.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 08, 2017, 05:09:27 PM
You think your mom could fit me in?  ???

Numbers, you so crazy!  ;D

I could make you scared, if you want me to
I'm not prepared, but if I have to....

Swishypants

NUMBERWANG! You are thick as pigshit!

Dr. MD MD

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 08, 2017, 05:10:36 PM

You could have been yawning or snarling!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 08, 2017, 05:10:36 PM

Scared of what?  ???