• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

dipp

Quote from: Doc on June 19, 2016, 06:49:12 AM
Why not ignore him and let him live his remaining days in peace?  Quite frankly, those who show up here every day to beat on the old guy make themselves look like losers with far too much time on their hands.  Do yourselves and the world a favor and let this miserable thread die.

Who wants to bet this is BJM or OLG.
(((Waving!!!)))!!!
Hiiiiii!!!!  :-*

Imconfused

Quote from: dipp on June 19, 2016, 06:12:33 PM
Who wants to bet this is BJM or OLG.
(((Waving!!!)))!!!
Hiiiiii!!!!  :-*

pate

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 15, 2016, 06:12:52 PM
That`s what I`m thinking. It`s not like Senda to do anything nice for anyone ever.

I would never have known about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XNFokmDKrE

That is a nice vidya

area51drone

If George and Kathy ever get another car, it will go a little something like this:

https://youtu.be/K5QWiGBkMcc

MAX

Quote from: Doc on June 19, 2016, 06:49:12 AM
I'm curious. What is the point of constantly berating a foolish old man who, quite obviously, is severely lacking in the IQ department?

If you find the foolish old man's opinions or lifestyle offensive, so what? Ignore him.  Karma's already giving him a beating.  He's 64 years old and lives a miserable life on welfare.  He lives in a cramped section 8 apartment, he has no car and, it would appear, no friends.  He has missing teeth and others that are failing and causing him pain.  Considering his age and morbid obesity, his life is mostly over.  He's a stroke or heart attack waiting to happen.

Why not ignore him and let him live his remaining days in peace?  Quite frankly, those who show up here every day to beat on the old guy make themselves look like losers with far too much time on their hands.  Do yourselves and the world a favor and let this miserable thread die.

I'm curious.  You been around 1 month but you seem to know quite a bit about fatso. Are you a speed reader or just another incarnation of OLG.  Do yourself and the world a favor and fuck off.

I also wonder why Falkie draws so much interest.

Quote from: MAX on June 20, 2016, 05:42:26 AM
Are you a speed reader or just another incarnation of OLG. 

It's another one of Daggit's handles.

Do yourself and the world a favor and fuck off.

Couldn't agree more.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 20, 2016, 06:04:22 AM
I also wonder why Falkie draws so much interest.
I wonder the same about discussion of Heather Wade's program.

analog kid

Excuse me for the racy cover image on the youtube video I posted.. I didn't notice it.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 20, 2016, 01:13:18 PM
Aww...I want to adopt that little munchkin!

The fat one with the glasses and the ball cap?

dipp

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 20, 2016, 01:15:15 PM
The fat one with the glasses and the ball cap?

Whichever one,
each require treats.

WhiteCrow

I'm curious.  You been around 1 month but you seem to know quite a bit about fatso. Are you a speed reader or just another incarnation of OLG.  Do yourself and the world a favor and fuck off.

^^^^ Yeah.. dittos or that Roswells crap.. I staked out the Haters are as crazy as Falkie shtick long ago.. I suggest Doc, that you work the mVee is batshit crazy angle for allowing this travesty to continue...

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 20, 2016, 03:46:16 PM
^^^^ Yeah.. dittos or that Roswells crap.. I staked out the Haters are as crazy as Falkie shtick long ago.. I suggest Doc, that you work the mVee is batshit crazy angle for allowing this travesty to continue...

It's easier to explain the 'haters' than explain why someone would give him money

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 20, 2016, 07:16:30 PM
It's easier to explain the 'haters' than explain why someone would give him money

Oh geez PaperBoy.. you gave him your cartoons to have Dave sign..and visted his apartment to pick them up.. .  yeah explain that one Mr Paper Boy!

Are you trying to make a buck  by using him to get those cartoons autographed?  Did you profit from my efforts?
Those cartoons of yours wouldn't of been autografted by Dave if I didnt step up and help him with the travel expenses..

If you need a few bucks .. just pm me.

Love ALL

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 20, 2016, 09:46:16 PM
Oh geez PaperBoy.. you gave him your cartoons to have Dave sign..and visted his apartment to pick them up.. .  yeah explain that one Mr Paper Boy!...

Ok.  Falkie was going to print them out and get them signed regardless of what I thought about it.  You think he consulted with me first?  I figured I'd ask for one as long as he was doing it.

... Are you trying to make a buck  by using him to get those cartoons autographed?  Did you profit from my efforts?
Those cartoons of yours wouldn't of been autografted by Dave if I didnt step up and help him with the travel expenses..

No, no, gee thanks, and how much are you willing to part with?

JENX

Oh geez PaperBoy.. you gave him your cartoons to have Dave sign..and visted his apartment to pick them up.. .  yeah explain that one Mr Paper Boy!

Are you trying to make a buck  by using him to get those cartoons autographed?  Did you profit from my efforts?

Love ALL

with all this giving, maybe falkie will stop hitting sweet kathy.
maybe..

MAX

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 20, 2016, 03:46:16 PM

Analysis of the factors that make a text coherent or non-coherent suggests that total coherence requires cohesion not only on the textual surface but on the semantic level as well. Put another way, what the fuck are you taking about?

ONeill

Look how great the permanent departure from Bellgab is working for the fat fuck. I wonder when he starts posting again.

Quote from: ONeill on June 21, 2016, 07:14:44 AM
Look how great the permanent departure from Bellgab is working for the fat fuck. I wonder when he starts posting again.

Senda has well-honed survival instincts and I am sure he realizes the cornholing he would get by posting here again.  He'll lurk in the background until the end of the month when he needs money and has some new tragedy to tell us about.  It will be interesting to see what bullshit story he comes up with this time, or whether he simply recycles a previously-successful grift.

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 21, 2016, 07:29:09 AM
Senda has well-honed survival instincts and I am sure he realizes the cornholing he would get by posting here again.  He'll lurk in the background until the end of the month when he needs money and has some new tragedy to tell us about.  It will be interesting to see what bullshit story he comes up with this time, or whether he simply recycles a previously-successful grift.

I think of him as "senda lurker" now. Has anybody heard when his second Coast minute video happened, or will be happening?  I still see only the one from last month on the Coast website.  I could be missing something, or missed some news update on the situation with Coast.

ONeill

Quote from: brig on June 21, 2016, 07:36:40 AM
I think of him as "senda lurker" now.

The creeping presence, like Cthulhu.

Quote from: brig on June 21, 2016, 07:36:40 AM
Has anybody heard when his second Coast minute video happened, or will be happening?  I still see only the one from last month on the Coast website.  I could be missing something, or missed some news update on the situation with Coast.

It's hard to believe it will happen again. Senda's minute of fame was just horrid even considering typical C2C standards.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MAX on June 21, 2016, 05:19:23 AM
Analysis of the factors that make a text coherent or non-coherent suggests that total coherence requires cohesion not only on the textual surface but on the semantic level as well. Put another way, what the fuck are you taking about?

Blah Blah Blah

Daggit

Falkie's Pulse night club shooting videos have had a shit ton of views (for falkie). He might have found his niche.

starrmtn001

Okay folks, it's a wrap.

Pack it up, we're done in here.